Get It Through Your Thick Head

Accidentally in Love

 

Everyone in the school finally stopped hating me and started admiring me.

“I never knew she was sooo pretty!”

“Now she’s got brains, beauty AND boys!”

“Wahh she’s my role model now!”

“Does this mean she’s the new queenka?”

Now, I can freely hang out with Teen Top without people hating on me.

Hwayoung, Younha, and I are called the new queenkas of the school, I guess. Since people keep calling me that, Hwayoung and Younha are sure to be called queenkas also, because they hang around me all the time.

And so, the new “queenkas”, merged lunch tables with the kingkas, Teen Top, and this table is now known as the Royalty table. No one else is allowed to sit at it, or even approach it.

Feels good, having authority.

Apparently, Jiyeon didn’t get the hint. She doesn’t realize that her reign of queenka is over now.

“Yah, Lee Eunji. Come to the back of the school with me.” She crossed her arms.

“Why, are you going to confess your love to me now because I’m so pretty?” I smiled and batted my lashes at her.

She glared at me, “Just follow me.”

“Arasso, arasso.” I followed her to the back of the school, some ing is gonna go on...

Most of the student body followed us out back, thinking there would be a fight going on.

“You !” I flinched as she suddenly shouted as soon as we got outside.

“Damn woman... What did I do?” I put my hands in front of me gesturing that ‘calm down’ motion.

“Yah.” She pushed my shoulder. “You think you’re so hot now so you can stick by Chunji oppa and Teen Top, you ?”

I glared at her, “Who do you think you are to tell me to back away from Chunji? Obviously he likes me better, I should be telling you to back off.”

I poked her shoulder and pushed her with my index finger.

“Yah! Don’t touch me like that!” she slapped my hand away.

I snapped. “Tch. Won’t you get through you thick head already, Jiyeon? You’re not queenka anymore, you were never even fit to be one from the start.”

She screamed out of frustration and slapped my face. I held onto my cheek, with my mouth open. Did she really just do that? Thinking that was it, I just stood there holding my cheek. But it wasn’t over, she was pissed. She pulled my hair and started to beat me up. I finally snapped back to reality and put my arms in front of me to stop her from hitting me.

“Yah, what the hell?!”

“You’re just a stupid nerd! You don’t belong here!” She continued to beat me up.

“First of all, stupid and nerd do not go together. Second of all, DON’T. TOUCH. ME.” I grabbed onto her shoulders and kneed her in the stomach.

"UGH," she clutched onto her stomach, struggling to keep standing.

I dusted my hands off, it was over now.

But she didn't think so.

"Don't think I'm letting you go just yet..." she pulled my hair to keep me from going any farther and I almost fell backwards from the sudden jerk.

I guffawed, "Not letting me go? You should be lucky I'm letting you go!" I slapped her hand away, agitated by her persistence.

She finally let go of her aching stomach and put both hands on my neck. This is trying to choke me?

I pulled away from her somewhat tight grip and held onto her arms, since she was still trying to get to my neck.

"I make it my policy not to hit girls," I took one arm and pulled it behind her back as she screamed in more pain, "But you're really pushing my buttons."

Still holding onto her arm that I pulled behind her back, I pushed her onto the ground as I pulled her hair so that her face wouldn't hit the floor. Or else I would have been in big trouble.

I dusted my hands off, AGAIN. But, STILL, she chose to keep going and lunged for my face with both hands. But before she even got to me, someone slid in front of me and held their hand out. Jiyeon's face slammed right into his hand.

She looked up as he glared at her menacingly, "Don't you dare touch my sister."