Finally Over.

Accidentally in Love

Guess what, guys? I'm updating twice today, YAY~!


"Ok, guys. We're splitting into two groups to make this a little faster. You will either go with L. Joe and learn from him, or I'll be teaching you. Choose now starting from CAP and explain why." Hehe I sound like a teacher.

"Umm I pick Chunji because strict teachers are better teachers."

"Alright~ Got CAP on my team!"

Ricky was next, "L. Joe because Chunji's evil." He stuck his tongue out at me.

Changjo, "Chunji because you're my favorite hyung!" I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"I guess that leaves me with L. Joe." Niel walked over to his side.

––

–HUFFHUFFPUFF–

–BREATHING–

CAP and Changjo laid down on the snow, panting.

"Chunji, your teaching is so hard! Why are we breathing so hard and sweating when L. Joe is over there teaching them so easily?!" Changjo whined in between breathing.

I raised an eyebrow, “I told you, I’m a strict teacher. Now get up and keep practicing. You need to know how to go down a slope properly.”

“Ughhh,” Changjo groaned as he tiredly stood up.

CAP patted his back supportively, “It’s ok, he’s doing this because it’s better for us. By the time we’re done learning, we’ll be better than Ricky and Niel.”

“Really?! Ok I’m ready now!” Changjo got his energy back.

I taught them the same way I did with L. Joe, if not stricter.

“Chunji! We did it!” Changjo screamed.

I looked over at them, “Did what?”

Changjo’s smile fell. “You weren’t looking?! We just went down the small slope perfectly like five times in a row!”

“Well good for you, if you did it so perfectly, it doesn’t matter if I didn’t see. You can just do it again, right?”

“Yeah,” CAP nodded, “look at us, we got it down perfectly.”

I watched them as they went down the tiny slope a few times, but all correctly. They could now move around on a snowboard in any direction without falling.

I smiled, “Good job!” I high-fived both of them. “See? Because I was so strict on you guys, you learned how to snowboard faster than them,” I nodded at Ricky and Niel who were still struggling to balance. “Let’s go on the bigger hill now, to get some real practice in. It’s already 6PM, we don’t have much time until we have to go back inside to eat.”

We walked towards the bigger hill, Changjo skipped the whole way, and we passed by L. Joe and his ‘students’.

“Bye guys~!” I waved at the three. They looked up.

“Where are you guys going?” Niel asked.

“To the big hill of course, we’re done here.”

Ricky was baffled, “What?! How can you guys be done already?”

“Just because L. Joe’s a nicer teacher, doesn’t mean he’s better~” I did a mehrong and walked away with Changjo and CAP.

After they got the hang of the bigger hill, I started showing them expert moves. And soon enough, L. Joe, Ricky, and Niel met up with us and we taught all four of them some moves that will surely get some girls tomorrow.

––

Niel plopped down on his bed, “Ugh, I’m beat.”

Changjo did the same, “We all are,” he mumbled through his pillow.

I chuckled, “I’m guessing none of you guys want to move, I’ll call room service.”

––

“Waahh it’s those cool oppas again!”

“Omo, I’m going to go watch them!”

The girls from Daesun Academy started flocking towards the top of the hill to watch Teen Top go down.

L. Joe and I stayed back so we wouldn’t get so much attention. CAP stayed back, too. He didn’t want any girls flirting with him.

A few girls noticed us and walked over, “How come you aren’t snowboarding today?”

I gave them a (fake) weak smile, “We’re tired, so we didn’t feel like it today.”

“Aww.. Are you ok? Do you need me to make you feel better?”

Ugh these girls are such s. And I’m such a good actor.

“No, I’m fine. Thanks for worrying,” I gave her a bright smile and she swooned at my handsome face. “I’m going to go back inside, since I’m not feeling so good. Bye girls~” I walked away with L. Joe and CAP.

Once we were far enough away from the girls, we started talking.

“Wow, Chunji,” L. Joe laughed, “you should be an actor one day.”

CAP chuckled, “Yeah, I can tell you were disgusted by those girls back there.”

“Ugh those girls are all s! You’d think they’d be innocent girls since it’s an all-girls school, but NOOO.  They just care about the good looking guys.” *Not to mention I’M A GIRL.*

CAP laughed, “Don’t worry, the trip will be over in a few hours.”

“Yeah,” L. Joe agreed. “And you’ll just be back with those annoying fans at school.”

“Speaking of those annoying fans...” I just realized something, “Where were they during this trip?”

CAP shrugged, “Well since it’s an overnight trip, they probably didn’t want the girls sneaking into the guys rooms.”

I sighed, “Well I’m going to take a nap, wake me up when it’s time to go home.”

*This trip was a disappointment. Well... half of it.* I drifted off to sleep.

––

HOME, SWEET, HOME

Fortunately, my parents weren’t home. They were busy at work when I came home.

I slammed the door open, “Junghwan oppa, I’m back~!”

He was in the kitchen making dinner when he jumped in surprise as the front door slammed open.

“Oh, Eunji. Welcome back! You’re just in time for dinner.”

“Really? Then I’ll just go upstairs and change. I’ll be right down.”

“Ok. By the way, I left a surprise in Chunji’s room for you,” he winked. “Go check it out after you’re finished changing.”

I nodded and walked up the stairs. *Maybe I’ll go check before I change...*

I walked towards Chunji’s room.

*I wonder what he got me... Why would he give me a gift? And why is it in Chunji’s–*

–GASP– “OPPA!” I screamed so loud, I’m sure Junghwan heard me from downstairs.

He smiled and held his arms out, “Hey, Eunji~”

I jumped into his arms and hugged him tight, “Why didn’t you tell me you were back, oppa?!”

“Well... I was released from the hospital when you were on the ski trip.  Now... can you go change? It’s uncomfortable staring at myself for too long...” he chuckled.

“Oh yeah, FINALLY. I am so tired of dressing as you.” I ran to my room and picked out some comfortable clothes. I ripped off the bandages from my chest so fast, I never want to wear them AGAIN. When I finished, I walked downstairs to go eat dinner with them.

“So, everything will be back to normal on Monday?” Sandeul asked.

“Mhmm.” I nodded while I chewed on his delicious food.

Chunji swallowed his food, “You’re going back to the nerd look?”

“Yeah, I’ve had enough of being popular. By the way, I fixed your personality up a bit... It’s going to take some time for everyone else to get used to your personality now.”

He chuckled, “It’s alright, I’ll fix it.”

“Omo! I forgot to tell you. I kind of told everyone that Younha was your girlfriend...”

He choked on his food, “You, –COUGHCOUGH– you did what?!”

“Sorry!” I slapped my hands together. “But once I became you, I couldn’t hang out with them anymore! They only way I could hang out with them is make one of them pretend to be my girlfriend!”

Chunji sighed, “Fine, but you’re going to have to break up with her on Monday...”

“Aww man, I have to dress up as you again...?” I pouted.

“Just for the beginning of school. Once everyone knows that I broke up with her, we’ll switch again.”

I went to thinking mode, “But you never talk to Younha in school. So if you just go back to normal, people will start asking you and you can just tell them you broke up with her, right?” I looked at him with beaming eyes.

Chunji sighed once again, “Fine, we can do it like that...”

I silently pumped my fist.

“If you’re going back to normal on Monday,” Sandeul spoke up, “Does that mean I have to avoid you at school now?”

“Mhmm.” I nodded. “Sorry, maybe if you weren’t so popular, I wouldn’t be worried about that.”

“It’s okay. By the way, I’m going out tomorrow. I have to go buy a new bed and stuff since Chunji’s back.” Chunji and I nodded as Sandeul put his empty dishes in the sink. “Well, it’s late. I’m going to sleep now, bye.” He waved. We waved back.

I looked at Chunji, “Well I guess we should turn in, too. Night, oppa.” I waved and went upstairs.