"Oppa."

Accidentally in Love

 

Oh my goodness guys, I haven't had internet in like almost a month. I'm so sad ): I still don't, I'm using my neighbor's internet LOL. You don't know how pathetic I look. I'm so close to my front door to get as much connection as possible. Sometimes I just sit on the floor... ANYWAYS, sorry I only have one chapter for you guys. I'm almost done with the next chapter though! (Yeah I'm using my no internet as an excuse for not writing any chapters...) WELL, ENJOY :D


I just got out of the one class that I don’t have with Younha or Hwayoung. Instead, I had Physics with L. Joe, and now it’s time for lunch.

“Let’s walk together,” he told me with a straight face.

“Uhh, ok… I need to go to my locker. Do you?” he shook his head. “Ok, then just wait here.” I told him as I turned my lock combination. He nodded. Why is he so quiet… I pointed towards the cafeteria, “You can go first if you want.”

He looked at the cafeteria for a second and then answered, “I’ll wait.” I nodded and shut my locker.

“Oh, Eunji!” a voice called out.

I looked to my right to see Chihoon walking towards me with a big smile on his face and waving.

“Oh, Chihoon oppa!” I automatically brightened.

Something snapped in L. Joe’s mind as soon as he saw what just happened. *And who is this?*

“Let’s eat lunch together!” he held my hand and was about to pull me away, but I didn’t budge. My feet moved but my body didn’t?

L. Joe held fast onto my other wrist and stepped out from behind me. “Yah, she’s already eating with me so why don’t you leave already?” L. Joe didn’t seem to grasp the reason why he was glaring at poor Chihoon.

Chihoon let go, “Uh, I didn’t know you were with someone. See you around?” he waved and left.

“Yeah, bye.” I waved back. What just happened...?

“Let’s go eat lunch, they’re waiting for us.” L Joe said in a ticked off voice. He grabbed my wrist roughly and pulled me towards the cafeteria.

I quickly pulled out of his firm grip, “Yah, L. Joe.” I rubbed my painful wrist, “What’s wrong? You rarely talk to me, and when you finally do, you’re angry?”

“Did you just say ‘yah’ to me?” L. Joe looked at me, “Who was that Chihoon oppa?” he said his name with disgust. “Your boyfriend?”

I raised my eyebrow. “No, he’s just my friend. I wouldn’t date him. Any more accusations?”

“Yeah, one more. Lee Eunji, how come you call him oppa and not me?” L. Joe asked.

He just wants me to call him oppa? “L. Joe...” I softened, “I’m older than you.”

His eyes widened and shock engulfed his whole face.

I let out a giggle because his expression was just too funny, “You can call me noona if you want, though.” I winked.

“Noona? No! I’m never calling you that!”

“Fine by me,” I shrugged. “But, you know... You call Chunji ‘hyung’ and I’m his twin. It didn’t occur to you that I was older than you? I laughed out loud as I continued to embarrass him.

He turned red but looked away, hiding his expression. “Yah, shut up...! I just forgot!”

I managed to cover my mouth to muffle the rest of my laughing. “Not ‘yah.’ That’s noona to you.” I couldn’t hold it in anymore, the hallways echoed with my laughter. I finally calmed down and grabbed his hand, “Come on, let’s go before all of the lunch is gone.”

Lunch

“Hey guys,” I greeted everyone as I set my lunch on the table and sat down.

“Sup, Eunji,” CAP nodded as I sat next to him. At the same time, L. Joe sat down in front of me.

I smirked, “Oh hey, Minsoo oppa~” I looked at L. Joe, anticipating his reaction. Oh how funny a glare is in this situation.

“What’s this? Do I see L. Joe playing around with Eunji?” Ricky teased. “Who knew you guys were so close already?”

“We’re not, she’s just having fun messing with me!” L. Joe took his fork and jabbed it into his chicken before eating it.

I snorted, as a result of holding in my laugh. “Get this, guys. L. Joe wanted me to call him oppa!”

Silence filled the table as everyone stared at L. Joe. Then suddenly, they burst into laughter.

“Oppa?! AHAHHAHA!” Changjo was clutching his stomach, “She’s older than 2/3 of Teen Top!”

Ricky was laughing into his arm which was on the table as he slapped the table uncontrollably, “Since when did L. Joe want girls to call him oppa anyways?! AHAHAHAHA!”

CAP smirked, “She can only call me oppa. Besides, of course, her real oppa over there.” He pointed at Chunji.

“Yeah- AHAHAHA! Why don’t you just go ahead and call her noona? AHAHAHAHA YOU’RE SO FUNNY L. JOE!”

“OMG THAT’S WHAT I SAID!” I high-fived Chunji, “But he wouldn’t call me noona!” I faked a pout, which was a fail since I couldn’t stop laughing.

L. Joe’s face was as red as red could be. He was starting to get angry, and finally, he slammed his hands on the table. “I’m leaving,” he mumbled quietly, with his deep voice as his hair covered his embarrassed face.

Everyone became silent and started at each other.

“Will he be okay..?” I asked worriedly.

“He’ll be fine, L. Joe’s not the type to hold a grudge. Especially if you apologize to him cutely, he’ll definitely forgive you~” Niel tried to comfort me.

. . . . .

“Pfft... oppa!” everyone burst into laughter again.


 

Btw, did anyone realize my new username? LOL. Yeah... Lame, huh? I have been wanting to change it since forever and I couldn't even think of anything so I just came up with this... Sigh. I'm a loser. WHO'S IN LOVE WITH KIM JONGHYUN. ;D