Your Sister?

Accidentally in Love

 

Teen Top had been watching from the sidelines, yet no one came to Eunji's rescue. For Chunji knew she would finish it up well. But Jiyeon's persistence started to irritate him and he couldn't take it any longer.

Jiyeon cowered in fear as she witnessed Chunji's angry face, having been the first to see it.

"S-s-she's your s-sister...?" she asked, too scared to even talk.

"No , Sherlock." Chunji pushed her away a fair distance, making sure she can't do anything else to me. "If I ever catch you near her- or even looking at her, you're gonna get it so bad." He spoke as he grit his teeth.

"O-of course!" she bowed and scurried home.

Chunji dropped his glared and turned around, "You ok?" He had a worried look on his face now.

"Ne," I smiled weakly, my back hurt really bad from being pushed against the wall, and I think my cheek was bruised.

"You're lying," he picked me up bridal style. I assumed he was walking towards the infirmary. I grunted in pain as he lifted me up. "Where does it hurt?"

"My back, my back! Now let me go, it hurts!" he set me down quickly and gently and dragged my arm across his shoulder.

"Come on, let's go to the infirmary."

I winced in pain as the nurse cleaned my wound with cotton balls dabbed in alcohol.

The nurse softened, "Sorry, it's going to hurt for a while. This is a pretty bad scrape, how did you get it?"

"Jealous es." Chunji growled.

"I was pushed against a wall," I gave Chunji a look that told him to calm down.

"Popularity is bad.. Huh." the nurse commented.

"Ne, that's why I chose to stay as a nerd.." I frowned.

"Well it's all over now, so you should be thankful that the bullying stopped. Rather than continuing to be bullied constantly." Chunji crossed his arms.

I opened my mouth to speak when the nurse interrupted, "I'm going to need to bandage you, does Chunji need to turn around or are you guys fine with this...? You guys are really close siblings."

"Yes, please. Chunji turn around."

"Why? We are close siblings. Even more so, we're twins!"

"Yah, just because we're twins you think were the same? Do you have s?! No, so turn around!"

"Of course I don't have s, that's why I want to know what they look like," he gave off a clueless expression. "I'm just joking." he turned around as the nurse started bandaging my body since the scrape on my back was really big.

"All done," she patted my back lightly.

"Thanks, unni." I smiled as her as we left. Everyone calls her unni and noona since she's so pretty and young, still in her late 20s.

"EUNJIIII~!" Niel, Ricky, and Changjo screamed as they all hugged me at once.

"GET OFF ME. IT HURTS!" I pushed them all off and breathed hard from using too much energy.

"Are you ok?!" they asked.

“Obviously not.” I glared at them. “My back hurts and you guys made it worse.” I pouted as I rubbed my back.

 “Omo, really?” Ricky started rubbing my back really fast, thinking it would make it better. It just made it burn.

“YAH, DON’T TOUCH ME!” I pushed him away and stayed a fair distance away from them all. “Oppa, can we go home now?!” I whined.

He chuckled, “Arasso, arasso. Let’s go get you some ice."