Playing Tricks

Accidentally in Love

To those of you who were expecting Chihoon, he's not in this chapter. Sorry~! xP


Saturday Morning; 11AM.

"Chunji, wake uuupppp~!" I knocked on his door.

"Yes...?" he groggily opened it.

"Get ready and wash up and stuff, they're coming soon!"

"Who..?" he ruffled his bed hair.

I raised my eyebrow and crossed my ams, "Teen Top. A.k.a YOUR FRIENDS."

He laughed, "Oh yeah, we're playing the trick on them, right? Go get changed and I'll be right out."

"Let me borrow some of your clothes while you go wash up."

He chuckled, "Ok, knock yourself out."

I looked through his stylish wardrobe and picked out a simple and casual outfit.

I went to my room and got changed. As Chunji. We're finally playing a trick on Teen Top~! There's going to be 2 'Chunji's' and it'll confuse them AND we get a laugh out of it. MUAHAHAHA.

Ding Dong.

Oh, they're here. I shouted to Chunji to let him know they were here and went downstairs to go get the door.

"Hey guys," I gave them all a manshake as they all walked in. You know, handshake, fist bump, chest bump. Put them all together and you got a manshake!

"What's up," they walked in the house.

"I set up the Wii so why don't you guys go play it while I go upstairs for a second?” They nodded and walked towards the living room.

I grinned evilly as I walked up the stairs, “Chunji, you ready~?”

“Yupp, I’ll go down first.”

"Turn left, turn left!"

"Get the powerups!"

"Watch out for the walls, omg he has a bomb!"

The boys, including Chunji, were playing multiple intense rounds of Mario Kart after lunch. Changjo finally got tired and went to get a glass of water. He walked into the kitchen and jumped,  "Woah."

I looked over to see who came in, "Oh hey, Changjo."

"Chunji... Weren't you just playing the Wii?"

"Yeah, I got thirsty so I decided to get a drink. I guess I made it here first?" Mehrong~

"That's weird..." yet he believed me. "Well, I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Yeah, go past the living room and it's on your left." I pointed towards the bathroom.

"K, thanks." he walked away.

I quickly flipped out my phone and texted Chunji;

He's heading to the bathroom.

Chunji got the hint, "I'm going to the bathroom really quick."

"Ok, hurry up." He left.

I went into the room as he walked out and sat down to play for him.

Ricky did a double take, "What the, weren't you going to the bathroom?"

"Changjo was in there already so I came back."

Niel looked me up and down, "Weren't you wearing different clothes? I thought you were wearing a brown shirt."

I looked at my red shirt, "Nope, I was wearing this the whole time." And I'm not even lying~

He gave a confused look and continued playing, "I must've seen wrong.”

Chunji walked out of the bathroom as Changjo walked towards it. "What the, you beat me to the bathroom, too?" He was starting to get dizzy figuring out how Chunji was doing this.

Chunji chuckled, "I guess so." He flipped open his phone and texted me;

Coming.

I dropped the controller, "Be back in a second." They nodded and left as Chunji sat back down literally one second later.

Niel looked over, "You are wearing brown!"

Chunji raised an eyebrow, "But I was wearing this the whole time..."

L. Joe disagreed, "You were wearing red just now."

"No, I was not."

CAP interfered, "Yeah you were. I saw it, too."

Ricky nodded, "I also noticed!"

Soon, all the boys were arguing and it was my turn to walk in, "What's all the raucous, guys?"

"Nothing, Chunji!" the all yelled and got back to arguing. They looked back again with wide eyes, "Chunji?!"

I chuckled and tilted my head, "Yes?"

“Why are there two Chunji’s?!” Ricky shouted.

“I’m Eunji.” Everyone’s eyes widened.

“Eunji?! When did you come back?!” they all asked in unison.

“Hmm... Monday?”

“Oh...” they all chorused.

“Wait, why do you look like Chunji?” Ricky asked.

“This is how I normally look, I’ve been a guy the whole time.” They’re eyes widened, ONCE AGAIN.

Chunji stood next to me, “There’s five of us, we’re quintuplets.”

“WHAT?!”

We finally broke and started laughing so hard. We were slapping the floor, punching the sofa, hitting everything around us. They looked at us, confused, as we filled the house with our loud laughs.

We finally calmed down and the house became quiet again. They took this chance to ask questions.

“What’s going on...” CAP asked.

I couldn’t stop smiling, but at least I stopped laughing so hard. I pulled off my wig and ruffled my hair to let it all fall down. “I’m Eunji, a girl.”

“There’s only 2 of us, by the way.” Chunji butted in.

“And we just APRIL FOOLED YOUUUUU! LOL just kidding, it’s not even April.”

“But yeah, we got you guys.” Chunji high-fived me.

Teen Top stood there, dumbfounded, as they were trying to take in what just happened. A few seconds of silence and they all started laughing, “Man you really got us.”

“I was so confused...” L. Joe face-palmed himself.

“Get this,” I started to tell them all, “I’ve been disguising as Chunji ever since the accident!”

“Wahhh?” Changjo was really getting dizzy now.

“So Chunji was the one in the hospital?” Niel realized. Smart boy.

I nodded. “And you didn’t let us go to the hospital or we’d find out?” Changjo held his head, keeping it from hurting any more.

I nodded.

“So we were hanging out with Eunji all this time? And she said I’m her favorite! WOO!” Changjo was jumping up and down, hugging me.

“Yeah, still my favorite maknae~

*Damn it, he scored a hot one* Niel and Ricky silently thought as they snapped their fingers.

*I’m not gay, my heart was beating for a girl. YES!* L. Joe thought.

“Well, we’ve been here long enough, I guess we should go home now. We’ll discuss this... TRICK you played on us another time,” CAP told everyone. My smile automatically fell.

“Wait! You have to leave now?”

CAP softened, “Yeah, we all have plans soon. Sorry.”

They all gave me ‘Sorry!’ looks as they packed their belongings up and left.

My shoulders drooped watching them leave. L. Joe was the last to go, he patted my shoulder once and walked out without even looking at me. Still shy around me I guess. 

I'm getting sleepy... So I'll end this properly in another chapter xP