New Student

Accidentally in Love

AFTER SCHOOL

"Hey, did you see the new student?"

"Omg, I did~!"

"Aw I didn't see yet!"

So there's a new student?

"I heard it's a boy!"

"Yep! And he's sooo cute~"

Yes! This school has way too many girls...

"His name is Sandeul!"

Sandeul? What a weird name... Is it even korean?

"OMG that's him!"

Hmm.. Maybe I should go check out the new student. Which one is he?

I felt a hand tap my shoulder, "Chunji?" I turned around and my eyes widened *Junghwan oppa?!*

"Junghwan.. What're you doing here?" He stared at me for a while.

"You... You're Eunji?" he whispered. My eyes were bulging out at this point. *How does he know?!*

"Uhh what're you talking about? I'm CHUNJI..." I whispered back. He stared at me again.

"No. You're Eunji." *!* I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the school, to the side of the building where no one was. I double-checked if anyone was looking but no one was here.

"Hi Junghwan oppa!" I smiled brightly at him.

He blinked. -sigh- "I knew it!" he ruffled my hair.

"Hey hey hey, watch it! It's a wig," I pushed his hands away. "Anyways, wanna come over my house? I'll tell you everything."

"I see.... This way he can go to college without any problems and you won't get held back a grade. What a smart girl~!" he ruffled my hair. Again.

"Hey! The wig, the wig!"

"Take the wig off, you're home already!" he yanked it off my head. "Aww look how messy your hair got, come here! I'll brush it for you," he patted the floor in front of him. I sat where he told me to and he started to gently brush my hair. "So how are your parents?"

"Still the same, treating me as if I'm not here."

"Does Chunji know about this?"

"No, around him they pretend like they care. And I pretend like nothing's wrong. I don't want him to worry about me, it'll just cause problems in the family."

"You don't want to worry him but you tell me about it?" he pouted.

I chuckled, "You're my best friend. I've known you since forever and I can tell you everything. As my childhood friend, you must listen to my problems and comfort me. And it's my job to do the same for you," he finished brushing my hair and I turned around to smile at him.

"By the way, how did you know it was me? I thought my disguise was perfect," I pouted.

*How can I not recognize the girl I love?* He chuckled, "I've known you guys for too long, I can see the difference between you two anytime."

"Oh yeah.. So you're in my school now?" he nodded. "Too bad you're a senior, we're juniors so I don't have classes with you."

"It's ok, I guess your parents wouldn't have told you, I'm living at your house as of today!" My jaw dropped open. "Seriously?!"

"Yup, I came to Seoul by myself so I don't have anywhere to live and your parents let me crash here."

"Your parents let you come back to Seoul?"

"Yeah, I told them I wanted to study in Seoul so they let me stay here. But my dad's work is in Busan so they can't leave."

"I see.. How long are you staying? You can stay in Chunji's room until he gets better, but we don't have another bed for you when he comes back."

"But you have an extra room, right? Your parents said I can have it. I'll just buy everything I need myself."

"Oh yeah, you're rich. Lucky..." I angrily pouted at him.

"Haha... But now we can see each other everyday! We can walk to and from school together and it won't be suspicious because you're a guy for now!"

I had to smile, "Yeah, that's good." I checked my watch, only 8PM. "Let's go visit Chunji in the hospital! There's still 3 hours left for visiting."