Ready for Fame?

Accidentally in Love

If you guys are thinking her middle school life was super crazy, don’t. LOL. It’s pretty simple, actually. xD


“In middle school, I didn’t wear glasses. I didn’t even need them, I have perfect vision. I was pretty and popular; all the girls were my friends. But we were at the age where everyone had a crush on someone. Being me, the pretty girl, all of the guys liked me.  The girls got angry with me because they said I stole all of their guys. They called me a when I never even talked to half the guys that liked me. All the girls distanced themselves from me and I was alone. When I got to high school, I thought I’d change so that wouldn’t happen again. But since I have you guys, who I know will never do that to me, I think I can get rid of these glasses now.”

Ricky and Changjo were tearing up, “Omo, you had such a sad life!” They hugged me.

“Yah, you sound as if I’m such a loser,” I struggled out of their grip.

Chunji chuckled, “Don’t worry, we’re in high school now. They aren’t that immature anymore. And plus, all of the girls will look up to you, knowing how pretty you are. They wouldn’t dare to bully you anymore.”

“Except maybe that crazy girl who calls herself queenka..” L. Joe mumbled.

“Who?” CAP raised his eyebrow.

I sighed, “Jiyeon. That girl who thinks she’s all that when really, she’s just a .”

“Really? I think she’s nice.” Chunji tapped his cheek with his finger.

“She’s not,” I glared at him. “That’s what she wants all the guys to think. And I have here, a witness.” I pointed to L. Joe with my nose, considering I was still tied up.

He nodded, “She’s crazy.”

“Speaking of her,” I started, “Chunji. Don’t ever be nice to her again.”

“Why? She hasn’t done anything to me.” Chunji tilted his head to the side.

I glared at him, “Chunji. She bullies me all the time. She was about to slap me today just for walking next to you this morning.”

His face suddenly turned cold, “That ...”

I chuckled at his sudden change of emotion.

Niel changed the topic, “I can’t wait till tomorrow when you surprise everyone with your hotness and they’ll all feel dumb for bullying you today!”

I laughed, “They’re all gonna get it tomorrow.”

*Yawn*

I woke up, washed my face, and got dressed for school. I reached for my glasses, but they weren’t there. My eyes widened, oh yeah. Chunji stole them all.

–Sigh– Today’s gonna be tiring. I left my hair loose instead of the normal braids that fit my nerdy look. I pulled up my skirt a bit to make it shorter, and voila! I’m pretty again.

I walked downstairs to find Sandeul and Chunji finishing up their breakfast.

Sandeul looked up, “You’re so late. Come on, I put your food on a paper plate so you can eat while we’re walking.”

“No problem, I just want the bacon.” I took the bacon and put it in a Ziploc bag to eat on the way there.

Chunji sighed and threw the rest of the food away.

“On we go!” I pointed towards the door with my mouth full of bacon.

 

This is it. We stopped before the entrance and I took a deep breath.

“You ready for fame?” Chunji smirked.

“Not really... But I’m ready to show them what I got,” I smirked. “You guys go in first, I don’t want everyone figuring out who I am just yet.”

“Arasso,” Sandeul pulled Chunji away.

I waited until they entered the school before I walked through the gates. I made it look as if I wasn’t paying attention and stared at the ground when really, I’m waiting for everyone’s reactions out of the corner of my eye.

Slowly, everyone became interested, thinking I was a new student.  And of course, they were talking about how pretty I am.

Some boys walked up to me, “Hey babe, you new around here? What’s your name?”

I looked up and gave them a fake smile, “I’m not new. And I used to be called ‘ugly nerd’ around here.” I flipped my bangs and walked away.

Their jaws dropped and they were frozen in their steps. When they finally snapped to it, they ran to go tell their friends the news.

I opened my locker as everyone stared.

“Omo, who’s that new girl? She’s so pretty!”

“Isn’t that the nerd’s locker? She finally left, hurray!”

These people are so dumb... How can they not get it when I’m even using my own locker?

I went to homeroom, and the same thing happened. I sat in my assigned seat and people still don’t get it.

“Isn’t that the nerd’s seat? She finally realized she doesn't belong here.”

How dumb can you get...?

Finally, it was time for attendance. I can’t wait to see the looks on everyone’s faces. And since they’re all staring at me right now, it’s easier to see all of their reactions. The guy’s were drooling and the girls were admiring my looks about how I was “fit to be the new queenka.”

The teacher did roll call, “Kwon Jiyeon?”

“Here.” She raised her hand. Her reaction is the most important.

“Lee Eunji?” I smirked.

“Here,” I raised my hand. And I kept it there.

Everyone’s eyes widened and Jiyeon’s jaw dropped. ‘No. Freakin’. Way.’ She mouthed.

‘Yes, way.’ I smirked.