Getting Along

Accidentally in Love

Sorry I took so long to update again, LOL. I'm slow at writing :P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLmfgWe_4ZY&feature=player_embedded

But anyways, OMG did anyone watch Teen Top's dance performance? It was sooo awesome~! If you're going to watch, the dancing starts at 1:08 LOL. The beginning is just talking, which I don't understand because it's korean LOL.


BEEPBEEPBEEP

Eyes still closed, I reached out to turn my alarm clock off.

BEEPBEEPBEEP

What the, what is this? It's not my alarm clock... Hair?

I opened my eyes.

"BEEPBEEP"

"Junghwan oppa, what're you doing...?" I lazily sat up in bed.

"You know it's time for school, right? I'm waking you up to get ready."

"You know I have an alarm clock, right? You don't have to wake me up..." I rubbed my eyes.

"I know, but I woke you up earlier so we can eat breakfast together. Now get dressed, I'm hungry."

"Arasso, arasso." I shooed him out of my room and shut the door to get ready. I did my daily stuff to dress as Chunji and went down to eat breakfast.

Junghwan oppa's cooking! He made his special pancakes, my favorites~

NOMNOMNOM DELISHHH. I haven't had Junghwan oppas cooking for sooo long~!

"Are you going to cook for me from now on, oppa~?" I poked his cheek. "You're such a housewife haha!"

"I guess if I can cook and clean for the house everyday, it'll be like paying rent."

"Whaaat? Why don't you pay rent, with money, like normal people... You're rich, spare some for us!" I pouted.

"Fine, but my rent money will be for your food, how's that?"

"B-b-but that's the same as what you're doing now!"

"Sorry, your parents won't accept my money. But I'll buy you whatever you want! Deal?"

"Hmm... Ok, deal! Let's walk to school now~"

-

"Omo! Sandeul and Chunji know each other?!"

"Wow they look like close friends already~"

"Haha look at that, you're famous already, Sandeul~ Why do they even call you that?"

He shrugged, "I like the name."

"I'm still gonna call you Junghwan oppa, though," I whispered.

He chuckled. "Ok, not in public though," he stuck his tongue out.

"Chunji," someone called out.

"Oh hey, Younha," I waved her over. "I need to introduce you to the new student, Sandeul. He's also my childhood friend~ Sandeul, this is Younha, my best friend and girlfriend."

Sandeul gasped. "I-I didn't know you swing that way..." he whispered in my ear.

I slapped his arm, "It's only pretend! She's just "Chunji's girlfriend" so all of our fans will back off..."

Younha stared at Sandeul and then looked at me, "He knows?"

I nodded, "He knows the difference between us... Anyways, I need to go to my locker. After school, do you guys want to hang out so you can get to know each other more? And Sandeul, you still need to meet Hwayoung." 

"Ok," they agreed.

"Yay! Meet at the entrance of the school later. I'll text Hwayoung about it, bye!" I waved and walked away.

-

MY HOUSE

"Oppa, these are my best friends, Hwayoung and Younha." I pointed to them as I looked at Sandeul. "And this is my childhood friend who just came back from Busan, Lee Junghwan."

Hwayoung wanted to know more, "How long have you guys known each other?"

"Sandeul's family moved in next door about 9 years ago, he would always come over to our house and play. But 2 years ago, his family had to move to Busan. And now he's back!"

"Anyways," Younha changed the subject, "how is it hanging out with Teen Top?"

"They're cool, I really like hanging out with them."

"So... Who do you like?!" Hwayoung blurted out. My eyes widened. And without knowing, so did Sandeul's.

"What're you talking about? Why would I like any of them!"

"Come on, you are one girl surrounded by 5 hot guys. The girl always falls for one of the guys, you know."

I shook my head, "Hwayoung... You read too much manga."

She scratched her head, "Well, you know... It does sound realistic," she stuck her tongue out at me. "What do you think of Changjo?"

"He's cute, my favorite out of them all!" I smiled brightly, "But I don't like him like that."

"Hmph. What about L. Joe? I think he's really cool~"

"I think they're all really cool, so you really can't say I'm in love with one of them." Hwayoung pouted. "Anyways, I'll go get you guys some drinks. Be right back." I walked to the kitchen to bring up some iced tea.

HWAYOUNG'S POV

Eunji just left to go downstairs, what perfect timing! "So, Sandeul... How does it feel to be in love with your best friend, who you can't ever have?"

His eyes widened, "W-what're you talking about? Why would I be in love with her.." he avoided eye contact.

"Oh come on, don't think I didn't notice. Right when we started talking about Eunji and who she likes in Teen Top, you started acting weird. Eyes bulging out, awkwardly looking away, you even glared at nothing."

 "... Ok, fine. But you definitely can't let her know." He looked at Younha, "I trust you with this. I don't think I can trust Hwayoung at keeping her promise, though."

Younha laughed, "Of course, I'll keep her quiet. She always listens to me anyways."

"What?! No way! Since when were you top dog?" I crossed my arms.

"Ever since I had the power to beat you up," Younha stuck her tongue out.

"It does seem like Younha is winning after all." Sandeul laughed. 

I pouted, "But when it comes to fighting, I don't think anyone could beat Eunji..."

Younha agreed, "How did she get so strong anyways?"

We looked at Sandeul, who laughed. "Well, as always, the twins were really close as children. Chunji wanted to be strong so he could protect Eunji since everyone would always call him a pretty boy since he looked so girly and fragile. So he decided to take up self defense classes and learned how to fight. But Eunji couldn't stand being away from Chunji and always wanted to be by his side since he was her one and only best friend at the time. So she followed him to the classes and she took it really seriously."

"Wow..." I was amazed. "Those twins are way too close, they need some space from each other. I'm kind of glad Chunji is in the hospital right now, if that'll keep them away from one another..." Just then the door opened again.

EUNJI'S POV

"Hey guys, I got the iced tea! What were you guys talking about?"

Sandeul sipped his drink, "Oh, nothing. Just getting along." He smiled.