I'm Back

Accidentally in Love

-beepbeepbeep-

I slowly woke up and turned my alarm clock off. *YAWNNN*

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. And when I finished, I went to go put my uniform on. I wrapped the bandages tightly- wait what am I doing? I threw the bandages away and put my BRA on. Cuz I'm not a guy anymore~! WOO! I slipped on my skirt and put my shirt on and then I grabbed my backpack and proceeded downstairs to go eat breakfast.

As always, Sandeul was already in the kitchen finishing up his cooking.

I peeked over his shoulder, "Eggs and bacon today? YUMMM~"

He chuckled. "Yeah, now get your plate and go sit down."

I sat down in the chair I always use and Chunji came downstairs, too.

“Hey sis,” he chewed on his food, “are you leaving before us?”

I nodded. “I can’t risk being seen with you,” I finished eating the rest of my food and looked at my watch. 7:55AM. School starts in 20 minutes. “I gotta go now, bye oppas.” I put my plate in the sink and waved them goodbye. “See you at school.”

“HWAYOOUNGGGGG, YOUNHAAAAA~!” I ran up to them and gave them a hug.

“Eunji! You’re back!” Hwayoung hugged me harder.

“Since when?” Younha asked, still hugging me.

“Since I came back from the ski resort. Chunji was already home and surprised me! By the way, he dumped you.” I winked at her.

“Haha, omg. I’m gonna cry forever now. So heartbroken.” She said monotonously.

Hwayoung and I cracked up.

“Anyways, I’ll see you guys in class.” I waved at them and we parted ways.

We all had different homerooms, but we were lucky to have most classes together. If not, I would be a really lonely nerd.

I twisted my combination into my lock and opened my locker. *34... 8... 26...* –click–

I grabbed my books when a girl near my locker scoffed at me. “Tch, look. The nerd girl is back.” She jabbed her thumb in my direction.

Her friend looked at me, “Seriously? Man, I thought she left forever. Why did she come back? Just to get bullied some more?”

I acted oblivious to their loud -talk about me and grabbed my books from my locker.

The girl laughed, “I know right? She knows everyone hates her.”

I slammed the door so hard, the girls got scared and jumped. I walked away and went to homeroom.