Visit

Accidentally in Love

‒PFFFFFT!‒Water was spit out from someone’s mouth.

CAP raised an eyebrow, “Girlfriend?”

“Since when did you have a girlfriend, Chunji hyung?!” Changjo wiped his mouth.

“Hmm.. Since a few days ago?” I sipped my soda.

Ricky and Niel were curious, “Who is it? Who is it?”

“I can’t tell you yet! But I will soon.”

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” L. Joe spoke up.

“It was while we were still talking about the accident, I didn’t know how to bring it up… Mianhe.”

L. Joe chuckled, “Why’re you apologizing?”

*Oh, yeah. Why am I? Man, this guy really knows how to put the guilt trip on me…*

Ricky was excited, “Introduce us soon!”

“When the time is right,” I ruffled his hair. “Gotta get back to class now, bye.” I walked away. *I looked cool there, hehe.*

AFTER SCHOOL

After the bell rang for the end of school, I immediately rushed out of the class and out of the school. I didn’t even bother putting the textbooks back in the locker, I just had to see Chunji right now.

I hopped on the bus and it dropped me off right in front of the hospital.

I walked up to the receptionist lady, “Excuse me, do you know what room a Lee Chunji is in?”

She turned around and gasped at the handsome ‘boy’ in front of her. I didn’t have time to change back to my real self, either. She kept staring at me and I just wanted to give her attitude to hurry the up but I said it with a smile on my face, “Miss? I don’t have all day you know.”

“O-oh, yes. Let’s see, he’s in room 016 down that hall on your right.”

“Thanks,” I almost started to dash that way but I turned around and went back to the receptionist. “Do you know if he’s awake right now?”

“Umm, it says here that he’s just resting and needs to heal. It’s already this late in the afternoon, so he shouldn’t be sleeping anymore until night.”

“Thanks again,” I ran down the corridor scanning the room numbers. I found the number 016 and skidded to a stop. I was about to open the door when I saw a nurse sitting in there for surveillance. Should I go in or not? I decided to knock on the door since she would come out and I can just ask.

‒knock knock‒

The nurse came out and when she looked at me, she also gasped. She kept switching glances between me and Chunji. “Twins..?”

I nodded. “Is it alright to visit him now?”

She smiled, “Of course, you’re family.”
“Thanks, will you be in the room, too?” I asked worriedly.

“If you don’t want me to, I can wait outside of the room. I have to respect your privacy.”

“Thanks, how long can I be in here?”

“Until 11PM.”

“Ok, I’m going to stay until 11. But you might get tired…” I gave her a worried look.

The nurse softened, “Ok, I’ll just come back at 11. Have fun!” she walked away.

I opened the door to Chunji’s room and poked my head in. To my luck, he was awake and not napping or anything. “Oppa!” I called out with a smile as he turned his head to the door.

“Eunji!” he brightened up. I walked in and brought the chair over to his bed so I can sit next to him. “Why are you dressed as me? Couldn’t help but want to be popular and handsome for another day? Haha.”

I gave him a sad smile, “No…I’ve been replacing you ever since the accident, oppa. Mianhe.”

“You’re filling in for me? Why? This is bad for you! You could get held back for missing so many days!”

“It’s ok, oppa. I did it so you could get into college! If you missed that much school it would be bad for your record and you wouldn’t be able to get into the college you wanted! It’s fine for me because we settled it with the principal. He said as long as I pass the finals at the end of the year, I’ll be able to pass into the next year. I’m studying as you so I’ll be fine. But I’ll come here everyday to fill you in on what we’re learning and help you study so you can come back without a problem.”

Chunji sighed, “Why’re you so nice…” He smiled as he ruffled my hair.

“I’d do anything for you, oppa. I don’t know if I’m nice because I’d only do these kinds of risky things for you.”

Chunji smiled, “You’re the best sister ever, Eunji.” I beamed at his compliment.

“So how is it, being me for so long?” he asked.

“Well I’ve gotten pretty close with your boys. They’re fun to hang around with!”

“Haha, glad you’re having fun. If you were suffering because of me, who knows what I would do to make you stop being me.”

“Thanks for worrying, oppa, but I’m doing fine,” I smiled at him.

For the rest of the few hours I had left, I told him every single detail that happened while he was out. The rest of the day was filled with laughter and smiles until it had to end.

I smiled at Chunji, “I have to go now, oppa. I’ll see you tomorrow.” As I walked out the door my smile fell. Time to go back to the crappy house without Chunji. It really at home without him, I'm alone with the stupid parents and I don’t have Chunji there so it's just boredom everyday. They actually don't do anything bad to me, all they do is treat me like I'm not here. But now that Chunji has woken up, I can come home late, which means less of the parents to see.