Be My Girlfriend!

Accidentally in Love

FRIDAY

I walked through the front entrance and Changjo noticed me.

“Chunji!” I waved as he walked towards me.

“Uhh.. How’s Eunji?” he warily asked.

“She’s still not awake.” I lied. I saw his head droop and I felt sorry for lying. “Don’t worry, she’ll wake up soon. By the end of the week.”

His face started to brighten again and I almost laughed at how easy he was to please. “Come on, let’s go catch up with the others,” I ruffled his hair and smiled.

*Chunji seems so different after the accident. So fluffy and comfortable to be around... I like it!* A smile lit up his face as Changjo ran to catch up to me.

At lunch, it was all about me.

 

L. Joe

Niel

Ricky

CAP

Eunji

Changjo

 

“So, Chunji. I’m guessing you know nothing about us anymore. Besides what you’ve learned this past week.”
I scratched my head, “Yeah, sorry... I just know that you guys are my friends and I feel comfortable with all of you.” I sent them a smile.

Everyone else at the table thought the same thing. *Chunji seems different. More... girly.* They were all confused but they actually like this new side to Chunji.

“So, uhh... Who do you feel more comfortable with right now?” Ricky asked.

“What? You mean who I like best?” they all nodded. “I barely know you guys, though..”

“We’ve been hanging out this whole week!” Niel pointed out.

“There’s got to be one person on your mind,” CAP stated. “Just think, who’s the most fun? Who do you want to hang out with more, like a best friend?”

“Well...” everyone stared at me. *Who is the most fun...? Ah!*

“Of course, it’s gotta be my favorite maknae!” I ruffled Changjo’s hair. A smile lit up his face and wouldn’t go away.

“Really?!” they all yelled. “Damn it! Niel and Ricky snapped their fingers.

“Second place?” CAP curiously asked.

“Hmm... I guess you would be close behind L. Joe. So L. Joe is second. CAP is third. Niel and Ricky are tied.”

“WE’RE BOTH LAST?” they whined in disbelief.

“Haha, sorry~” Right at the moment, I saw Hwayoung and Younha walking out of the cafeteria with worried faces. *Why do they look so– ! I haven’t talked to them since the accident! They’re probably worrying about me. I have to go talk to them after school...*

There was five minutes left of last period and I just couldn’t pay attention. I think Changjo was talking to me just now but I wouldn’t know.

*RING DING DONG*

The bell finally rung! I stormed out of class, leaving Changjo behind.

I ran to my usual hangout– the library. I know it sounds nerdy but we have to study, you know? It’s not like it’s just hardcore studying in silence. It’s half chilling, half studying. Lots of talk.

I found them at the usual table we always sat at in the corner and walked over slowly.

“Hey guys...” I gave them a weak smile as they turned their heads.

“Oh, Chunji. What’s up?” Hwayoung greeted me.

“You guys look horrible,” I sat down at the table. “Are you worried about Eunji?”

“You know what happened to her?! WAIT, he’s her brother, of course he does.” Hwayoung facepalmed herself. “Why didn’t we ask him before...”

“So what happened with Eunji?” Younha asked.

“Sorry I’m late to tell you guys.. But last week we were involved in a car crash and Chunji was the one who took the hit.

“But... you’re Chunji. Do you speak in third person now?” Hwayoung was confused.

I shook my head. “So you’re Eunji.” Younha caught on. I nodded.

Hwayoung was amazed,” WOAH! I didn’t know you guys could look so much alike!”

“We’re identical twins...”

“Oh, yeah. So why are you pretending to be Chunji?” Hwayoung whispered.

“Well, Chunji is in no condition to come to school, obviously. And it’s bad to miss so much school so I volunteered to cover for him until he comes back in 3 months. I haven’t told anyone but you guys. Teen Top thinks I’m the one in the hospital, not Chunji.

“Does this mean you can’t hang out with this anymore?” Younha realized.

“Yeah, sorry.. The school will think it’s suspicious. Unless... No, never mind.”

“What is it?” Hwayoung was curious now.

I grabbed her hand, “Be my girlfriend!”

“What?!”

“Come ooooooon! This way we can hang out without a problem!"

“What about Younha?!”

She slapped Hwayoung’s arm, “Yah, don’t bring me into this!”

“AISH, fine! Soon, I’m gonna cause a scandal and announce one of you as my girlfriend. It could be either one of you, so I advise you to stay away from crowds of people!”

“Ok, fine..” Hwayoung agreed.

“Ugh.” Younha crossed her arms.

“Yay! Just be yourself if you get picked, ok? I know that your personalities fit perfectly into this!” I fixed my voice and changed my actions so I would look more manly, “I have to go now, be on the lookout for me, yeobos!” I winked before leaving and I saw them blushing, “Haha, see what I mean? Bye bye~” I left the library.