Girls, Girls, Girls.

Accidentally in Love

I just tried making it longer, so it might sound a little boring at the end...


“GUY’S! YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE WHAT I SAW THIS MORNING!” Changjo ran to our breakfast table after waking up late.

“Umm. It IS morning. And you just woke up, how could you have seen anything?” L. Joe asked.

“Well, yeah. But I woke up to go to the bathroom at like 5AM. And you know how the boys’ bathroom and showers are just in this super big room?”

Everyone nodded at him.

“Well I saw a girl showering! IN THE GUYS’ SHOWERS!” I awkwardly looked away as everyone spit out their food and drinks.

“NO. WAY!” Ricky and Niel were interested. “A girl in the guys’ room?! She must have some guts!”

“Dudes, I know! I was so embarrassed; I ran into the stalls and hid in there. I was going to ask why she was in there, but when I opened the door, she was gone!”

“What did she look like, did you see her face?” Ricky asked.

“Nope, I just woke up so my eyes hadn’t adjusted to the light yet. But she had a reaaaally nice figure~

“Yah,” Niel slapped his arm, “I didn’t know our maknae was so erted.”

Changjo’s jaw dropped, “If you saw her, you’d be drooling!”

The maknaes continued to talk about the “mysterious girl” in the shower room.

That left CAP to talk to L. Joe and me, “You think that’s true?”

“I think there’s a possibility, but I can’t think of any reasons why a girl would shower in the guys’ room,” L. Joe spoke his opinion.

“I think it’s a lie,” I awkwardly spoke up. “You said it yourself, why would there be a girl in the guys’ bathroom?”

Changjo heard me and disagreed, “NUH UH! I SAW WHAT I SAW! AND IT WAS A GIRLLLLL.”

“Well you said you couldn’t see ‘her’ face. Maybe it was a really girly dude.”

"B-b-but, she had long hair and a slender body..."

"Guy's can have long hair. Some guys aren't active at all so they're skinny."

“Hyunggg why do you sound so cold right now? I'm pretty sure it was a girl..." he pouted.

I was too concentrated on not wanting to be found out, I didn't realize I sounded so cold, "Ah, mianhe~" I ruffled his hair. "Maybe you saw correctly," I smiled at him.

L. Joe scoffed, "Now you look like mother spoiling her son..."

I glared at him, "Yah, I was being mean to him. Of course I'm going to say sorry."

"But then why did you admit that he was right, huh? Weren't you so sure that there wasn't a girl in the boy's room?"

"Tch, what? Are you jealous or something?"

We continued glaring at each other and then burst into laughter.

"Wow, I seriously thought you guys were fighting. Haha," CAP laughed.

Ricky's eyes shot up as he just remembered something, "Dudes, guess what I heard?!"

"What." Niel and Changjo asked, uninterested.

"Daesun Girls Academy is also on this trip! But they're on the other side."

Changjo and Niel's eyes bugged out, "That school known for all their hot girls?!" Ricky rapidly nodded is head.

"Dudes, we should go hang out on their side,"

Changjo suggested.

Niel nodded, "And show off our charms~"

"Let's go after we finish breakfast! Ok?" they looked at us for approval.

"No thanks, you guys can go on."

"I hate interacting with girls..."

"I have a girlfriend..."

"Oh come on, guys. Just go over there and ski like normal, you don't even have to hit on the girls."

"-coughcough- Snowboard."

Ricky glared at me, "Ski, snowboard, whatever! Just do it on the girl's side!"

I fist-bumped L. Joe and we laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remember guys, entrance is EXTREMELY important. We gotta make ourselves noticeable," Ricky advised us.

"Umm, we don't have to. We don't need a good impression on the girls..." L. Joe pointed to the three of us.

"Well just walk behind us ok?!"

"Fine, fine.." We all made ourselves look cool with our snow gear on.

"Alright! Now, no smiling. We look hotter like that. Just walk in quietly and the girls will see us in the dreamy slow-motion view, like in movies."

I rolled my eyes, "Are you guys planning on getting girlfriends with this little plan...?"

"Duh! Look at them, they're so hot!" Niel pointed at the horde of girls.

"What a stupid plan. They could just turn into your fans like at school, and cling to you."

"Whatever!" Changjo gave up. "Look, there's a lot of girls at the top now. So let's hurry up and go!"

We put our 'game face' on and walked towards the slope. All of the girls, looked over and their jaws dropped. Gossip started. Squeals got louder.

"Alright~!" Ricky cheered. "Now let's just go ski~"

L. Joe and I stayed still. "What're you guys doing..." Ricky looked suspicious.

I looked at L. Joe and we snickered, "You said ski, we only snowboard." Evil smiles appeared on our faces.

"Aish! Snowboard, whatever! Let's go snowboard!"

"Does that mean you guys aren't going? You know, since you only ski." L. Joe and I started cracking up.

"LET'S GO DOWN THE HILL USING WHATEVER MEANS YOU PREFER. HAPPY?!"

"Very." L. Joe and I grinned menacingly as Ricky stomped towards the slope. The girls started with their 'oohs' and 'ahhs' as the four of them skied  down the hill.

"Ready to show me what you learned?" I grinned and L. Joe nodded. "Alright let's gooo~!"

L. Joe and I zipped down the hill doing various flips, spins, and tricks.

By the time Teen Top had arrived back at the top, girls started flocking around us.

"Omo! Oppas, you are so cool!"

"Can I get your number?!"

"Will you teach me how to ski oppa?! I don't know how!"

Ricky, Changjo, and Niel smirked at us as all the girls were fangirling at them. But they soon fell off their faces, as more than half of those girls started running towards us.

"Can you teach me how to snowboard, oppa? Skiing is so lame!"

"Woah, oppas are so good at snowboarding!"

"Will you teach me some tricks, oppas?!"

"Oppas looked so hot snowboarding!"

"What the-?! How come Chunji and L. Joe have so many girls clinging to them when there's four of us?!" Ricky was flabbergasted.

"Cuz girls dig the snowboarding," I smirked at him as I signed an autograph for one of the girls. I don't know why she asked...

Ricky glared at us before smiling at the girls, "Sorry ladies, but we have to go now! Bye~!" He looked back at the rest of us, "Let's go."

I looked at L. Joe. We shrugged and nonchalantly walked back to the lodge.

-

"Well that ruined our morning," Niel slumped on his bed, tired out.

"What do we do for the rest of the day?" Changjo asked. He sat on the bed and started swinging his legs.

"Keep skiing?" CAP suggested.

I got tired of snowboarding everyday, "Let's just stay in our room. I'm tired, I just want to use the internet..."

"You brought your laptop?" Ricky asked.

"Yupp, we can watch videos and stuff the rest of the day. For food, let's order room service. I don't want to leave the room..."

"Ok! Let's play on your laptop, Chunji!" Changjo shouted excitedly.

CAP raised his hand, "I brought my laptop, too."

"Really? Now we can play games together, yay~!"

-

"Shoot him, shoot him!"

"He's hiding over there, get to safety!"

"Collect the powerups!"

The room was loud as the two teams were immersed in a shooting game against each other. Niel and Changjo played as L. Joe and I rooted for Changjo. Ricky and CAP cheered for Niel.

In the end, Changjo killed Niel and won.

"Guys, I'm bored..." I shut my laptop. "This trip already bores me and there's still 2 days left."

"How about we hit on those girls again, tomorrow?" Changjo's face lit up in excitement.

I raised an eyebrow, "Not if we're still going to get more girls than you."

"Then how about we learn how to snowboard?" Niel suggested.

"No way! " Ricky opposed. "Snowboarding !"

I glared at him, "Snowboarding is cool, the girls dig it, and you know it. We're teaching you four how to snowboard tomorrow, because I don't want to just snowboard everyday."

CAP agreed, "I also want to learn how to snowboard, it looks fun."

Changjo was excited, "Will we become as good as L. Joe in one day?"

"With us teaching, you'll be close to his level. But if you're a slow learner, tough luck."

"Yeah! And now all the girls will come to us because we can snowboard!" Niel pumped his fist in the air.

"Fine. Let's eat dinner and get ready for tomorrow morning." Ricky grumbled.


How was it? Subscribe? Comment? :D Please and thankyou~