"Bullying."

Accidentally in Love

Guess what guys? 100 subscribers! THANKS FOR READING, you <3! If you haven’t subscribed yet, and you’re reading this, you should do it right now ;)


All the girls were glaring at me from across the gym, because that’s all they could do. Hate me from afar. Looooosers~

Hwayoung and Younha stood in front of me protectively, and glared at all the girls. They all got scared since their nice unnie’s suddenly became so dark and mean.
It was dodgeball for the game at the end of class and all the girls chose to throw them at me, of course. But, there’s no way any girl can beat ME at sports.  Add Younha in there and we’re unstoppable. Plus an angry Hwayoung? They’re all going down. The game was over in less than 3 minutes and we spent the rest of class talking on the bleachers.

The “bullying” kept on going throughout the day but, honestly, I didn’t care. I think I’m actually getting used to it, considering I was always bullied anyways.

I just got out of class without Younha and Hwayoung, but I managed to pull through. I went to my locker and found a bunch of hate notes attached to it.

“UGLY”

“NERD”

“”

? Ok I get the other, but I’m a for walking next to two guys? How funny jealousy is... Whatever, I just wiped them all off and let them fall to the ground. I got my books and closed my locker, but right then and there, Jiyeon and her lackeys came.

“Yah, nerd.” I sighed and turned around.

“Yes? Do you need something?”

She scoffed, “Is this serious? You think you’re all that now just because you walked to school with Sandeul and Chunji oppa?”

“I’ve always thought I was all that, just so you know.”

She scoffed once again, “I can’t believe this. You think you can just waltz over and be all lovey-dovey with my Chunji?”

I crossed my arms, “I don’t remember him ever being yours.

Her jaws dropped, “Well he’s definitely not yours! I’m the queenka of this school, so I obviously get a better chance of being with him.”

“Excuse me, but he seems to like me better. Just because he’s nice, you think he likes you? I can make sure that he’s not nice to you anymore.” And I really will.

“And who do you think you are, to say you have the power to do that?” she was getting ticked off.

“Someone he likes better than you.” I glared at her.

She finally snapped. “You !” she raised her hand to slap me when someone caught her wrist.

“Stop it.”


Ooohhh~ I wonder who it is? Is it Chunji? Is it Younha? Or maybe it's Chihoon? WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? :D Comment and subscribe~!