Cooties

Accidentally in Love

Omg, sorry for updating so late! xD I’m so slow at this OTL. But it’s cuz I write these chapters off the top of my head, so FORGIVE ME! DX LOL onto the story. Btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS, GUYS~


Sunday

I was lying on my stomach using my laptop when Chunji knocked on my door and walked in.

“What’s up, oppa?” I looked up from the screen as I slyly clicked on another tab.

“The guys just texted me, something about a new café opening today,” he shook his phone, “Wanna go?”

I chuckled, “Didn’t they have enough fun yesterday? Sure, I’ll go.”

Chunji laughed along, “Yeah, except this time the maknaes were lured in by a trap!”

I raised my eyebrow with an amused smile, “What trap might you be talking about?”

“Since it’s their grand opening, they’re giving out a free slice of cheesecake for every customer who makes a purchase. The place looks pretty fancy, too. So, I’m guessing it must taste really good.”

“Oh, really? Then there’s no reason why we shouldn’t go,” I laughed. “What time?”

“They want to go at around 2PM.” I checked the time on my laptop— 12:54PM

“That’s in 1 hour… I’ll get ready in a bit,” I shrugged.

Chunji shook his head, “Lazy, as always.”

I smiled, “Yah, you know you are, too!” He laughed loudly as he exited my room.

I quickly went back to my laptop and opened the tab that I hid before, “3 chapters left, when I finish reading this fanfic I’ll get ready!”

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes, “Omo! Don’t let her go, she’s the love of your life!”

I slapped my hand over my mouth as my tears fell, “Omg, she died! I told you to not let her go! But it’s ok now, because she’ll wait for you in heaven, how sad!”

I shut my laptop, “Alright, time to get dressed.”

I opened the door to my room when I finished changing and I found Chunji, too. I smirked, “See? You started changing only recently, huh?”

He shrugged his shoulders, “Of course, who would want to get ready early? Then you’d just have to wait and be bored. You done?”

I nodded and gestured to my clothes, “Top to bottom, so freshly dressed~

Chunji laughed, “Chunji, neat in the flesh~” He pulled on the sides of his jacket, making a “cool” face.

I slapped his arm, “Oppa, that was so corny!” We both laughed.

“Alright, alright. Enough joking, let’s go now. They’re probably almost there.”

As we walked there, I checked myself in the mirror. My wavy hair was neat and in place, bangs pushed off to the side. I wore a black, off-the-shoulder shirt, blue skinny jeans, and black converses.

Chunji whistled, “You look fine, stop looking in the mirror. Besides, they’re just my friends, you don’t need to look nice for them.”

“Oh hell no, I’m not dressing up for them. This place is a top-notch, fancy as hell, café. No one wants to be under-dressed,” I snapped my mirror shut and put it away.

Chunji understood what I meant and looked at his outfit. He smirked, “I still look nice.”

I coughed, “Conceited~~

Chunji smirked and pushed my forehead, “Guess it runs in the family, huh?

I laughed, “We’re here! And look, the boys got us a window seat.”

“Well, good thing we came late. We didn’t have to wait in line for a table!” Chunji laughed.

“True that!” we bumped fists.

The doors chimed as we opened it and walked in. Wow, it’s pretty spacious in here. Fancy-looking, too.

I noticed the seating lady was checking Chunji out so I hugged his arm and stuck my tongue out at her. She grimaced.

Chunji gave me a weird look, “What’s up?”

I shrugged, “Nothing. Just that lady checkin you out.”

He chuckled, “You really have a hobby of annoying strangers.”

I smiled and let go of his arm as I started to walk past the lady.

The lady held her hand out to stop me. “Yah, you have to wait in line for a table,” she smirked. I looked at the long line and back at the tables, searching for the rest of Teen Top.

Luckily, they spotted me. “Eunji, over here!” CAP waved me over.

I looked over my shoulder and smirked at the lady, “Come on, oppa. Let’s go to our table.” I pushed past her arm.

Chunji and I sat down with Teen Top.

“Wah, noona, you look pretty today!” Ricky beamed. Everyone nodded but L. Joe.

I raised my eyebrow, “Yah, you don’t think noona looks pretty?” I chuckled along with everyone else at my own joke.

L. Joe scowled, “Will you get over that already?”

I laughed, “Mianhe~ So, I’m guessing you guys ordered without us. How’s the food?”

“Ish shooo gooood~”everyone chimed.

I spotted L. Joe eating the complimentary cheesecake, “Is that good, L. Joe?”

“It’s ok. It has this weird taste that I can’t explain, but it’s good.”

I laughed, “How can I understand that? I guess I’ll just have to taste it myself.” L. Joe lifted up his fork to eat again but I leaned in and stole it before he could even bring it to his mouth. I looked up at him and smiled, our faces only a few centimeters apart. “Mmm~ it’s good!”

His eyes widened, “Y-yah! Get your own food!”

I my lips and leaned closer, “Why? What’s wrong? Is little L. Joe afraid of cooties~?” I cooed.

I sat back in my seat and laughed along with everyone else. “Ok, enough, enough. Stop teasing L Joe and let’s order some food,” Chunji was still chuckling.

L. Joe was sulking and eating at the same time.

Haha, this boy is too cute—I spy some crumbs on his lips. What a messy eater~

“L. Joe—turn around.” He turned around with a confused look. “Huh?”

I took my thumb and wiped the cake of his lip.

His eyes widened again and he was turning red, “Y-yah, why’re you touching me?”

I raised my eyebrow, “Well this piece of cake on your lips was irritating me and you obviously didn’t know it was there, so I had to help you.” I shrugged. “What’s wrong? Oh yeah—you’re afraid of cooties~” I laughed as I pinched his cheeks.


Omg sorry for the y ending, I made this up on the spot cuz I know I'm super late with this update LOL. 

**Btw, did you guys notice my Big Bang reference LMAO. hehe.