Quit This Act

Accidentally in Love

SUNDAY

"Oppa, eotteoke?"

"What's wrong, Eunji...?" Chunji was confused.

"I feel lonely now! I miss Teen Top.." I sank onto the couch.

"So? We can ask them too hang out more."

"But that's only on the weekend...!  And I hate having to ignore them everyday at school.."

"What're you going to do about it? You're the one who made the choice about not attracting attention. You can't even look at them at school."

"Ugh, I don't care anymore. It's about time I quit this act. I'm gonna hang out with you guys as much as possible at school! Who cares about what everyone's gonna say?"

Chunji cracked a smile that wouldn't go away, "That's a good girl~ Now I can finally hang out with my sister without worrying!" he ruffled my hair.

"I'm still wearing my glasses though."

His smile fell, "Never mind, you're not my sister unless we're at home."

My jaw dropped, "Oppa!"

"Just kidding~" he stuck his tongue out and ran away.

MONDAY

Sandeul came downstairs, "Eunji? Shouldn't you be going to school by now?"

I smiled, "Wae? Don't you want to walk to school with me, oppa?"

He chuckled, "Finally getting over your fear of gaining attention?"

I glared at him, "It wasn't a fear! I just hate lots of people staring at me."

Chunji came down, "Isn't it about time you took those glasses off?"

"No way, oppa." *Not yet, everyone has to see me in glasses today. And you'll see how they all treat me.* "Anyways, let's go to school."

We were laughing and having a fun time walking to school, until we were almost there. Sandeul and Chunji were still talking but I stood quiet and gulped as we neared the entrance.

We walked through the gate and I waited for everyone to notice. No one, yet. Slowly, people looked up.

"Kyaa it's Chunji oppa!"

"And Sandeul oppa!"

"Who's the in the middle?"

"Who does she think she is, walking to school with them?"

Umm, Chunji's SISTER. You jealous?

Chunji and Sandeul's smiles suddenly fell off their faces and were quickly replaced with cold glares.

 "Wow, you're only standing next to us and they act like this," Chunji scoffed. "I totally understand why you're ugly now, sis."

"Uhh, thanks for understanding.. I love the way you said that." I said sarcastically.

"Do they always do this to you?" Sandeul asked nicely yet still kept his cold expression.

"Basically. Usually never in public, though." I shrugged.

Chunji cracked his knuckles, “Junghwan, why don’t we beat some sense into these es?”

“For once, I’m in.”  They bumped fists.

I raised my eyebrow, “You guys want to be expelled? When you finally get to talk to me at school?”

They hung their heads low, “No...”

“Then don’t hurt anyone. I’ll deal with his, my way.

“And what is your way?” Chunji raised his eyebrow.

“I don’t know yet... But something will come to me eventually. See you at lunch, guys.” I waved as we split ways to go to our lockers.

People bumped into me on purpose and talked behind my back. They gave me dirty looks and called me names with their friends. LIKE I GIVE A CRAAAAAP. At least I have a better personality. And face. Even if it’s hidden.

I quickly went to my homeroom and sat down, trying to ignore all of the girls’ glares and gossip.

The five minutes was over and I quickly left the room to get to the safety of my next class, with Younha and Hwayoung.

“Guuyyyyys!” I ran up to them and hugged them.

“What’s wrong, Eunji?” Younha asked.

I put on my puppy-eyes, “All the girls are bullying me.” I faked a sniffle.

“What? These es.” Hwayoung glared at every girl in the class.

“Why’re they bullying you?” Younha tried to stay calm, unlike Hwayoung.

“They always have.. But just because I walked to school with Chunji and Junghwan today, they all went ballistic!”

“Don’t worry, we got your back.” They said in unison. I smirked, these es ain’t got nothing on me now that I have Hwayoung and Younha, the girls’ top idols in school, defending me.