And the Plan Starts.

Accidentally in Love

 

School ended and I bumped into Jiyeon again, reminding me to go to the Karaoke place right after school. So I did.

I was actually the last person to get there. And when I did, everyone was dressed up all nice and mature-looking. While I was just here in my uniform.

Jiyeon noticed me and scoffed, “You came in your uniform? You should know this place is 18 and up only!” This ... It's starting. Her plan.

The guys looked at me, “Are you serious? How can we go in with her looking like that?”

“She’s ugly anyways, let’s just leave her.”

One boy spoke up, “I’ll be right back, we’ll go buy some clothes for her.” He walked up to me and dragged me into a nearby shop.

I pointed at the boy’s face, “Chihoon?!”

He smiled, “At your service.”

“What are you doing here, looking for a girlfriend?” I couldn’t help but feel a little sad at the last few words I said.

“My friends dragged me into this, I’m not planning to hook up with anyone.” For some reason, I felt relieved.

He handed me a bunch of clothes, “How do these look?”

“Fine, I guess.”

“Ok, go change and let me see how it looks,” he smiled.

I came out and looked for Chihoon. He was at the cashier talking to the lady and pointing at me. He then gave the woman some money and came back to me, “Let’s go.” He smiled.

“Did you just... pay for me?” we started walking.

“Mhmm.” He hummed as I felt something on my clothes that felt like it was ripping. I turned around to see him ripping off all the price tags on my new clothes. I didn’t look any cuter, by the way. These clothes were just to make me look older. And with these glasses, there was no way I could be cute.

“We’re back, guys. Let’s go in,” Chihoon waved to everyone.