Chapter 9 - Dream

I'm not for you LOVE

 

Baekhyun and i having a good sleep until someone ruined it with their noises.I open my eyes and see the members looking at us with their wide eyes.You can imagine how big Kyungsoo oppa's eye,they watching us like they're on a cinema.What the heck they looking at us that way?

me : *grinned* why are you looking at us that way?

Lay : are you sleeping?

Suho : stop asking that kind of question,Yixing.

Lay : what kind of question?

Suho : that kind of question that you ask Sung Young just now.

Lay : *look at Sung Young* when did i asked you question?

Suho : Stop it,Lay.

Lay : stop what?

Suho : JUST STOP WHATEVER YOU DO NOW!!! CAN YOU KEEP QUITE FOR A WHILE?

EXO : *facepalm*

Baekhyun : *woke up from his sleep* why so noisy?

me : *look at the members with scared stare* go before i'm changed to a beast.

Luhan : sorry Sung Young.We didn't mean that way.

Sehun : yes noona.We're just having some fun.

me : what fun? Stop it and continue your practice.

Chanyeol : we're done,Sung Young-ah.We're waiting for the both of you to wake up so we can close this room.

me : *making Baekhyun sleep again* can't we just stay here for this night?

Kai : *smirk* of course you can,noona.*said in flirting way* want me to get something to eat?

D.O : don't being a ert,Jongin or you'll die tonight.

Kai : Sorry Kyungie,she's being too hot.

Baekhyun : I heard that,Jonginie.

me : stop it guys.Baekhyun-ah wake up.We're going home,you can continue your sleep in the car.

Chen : are you heading home together?Are you staying together?

Xiumin : don't mind that,Mr.Troll.Its none of your bussiness.

Sehun : But Chen was right.Are you staying together?

Me : Xiumin,its okay.Thanks for that.*look at Chen and Sehun* yes.I'm staying at his home for this week.Why?

Tao : Kris Ge,can i stay at your place for this week?

Kris : no panda.I'm not your mom,but why not?*chuckles*

Me : guys i've something to ask.I saw TaoRis,KaiSoo,SuLay,XiuChen,HunHan couples here.Its all true,but how about ChanBaek couple?Aren't they real?

Luhan : who said HunHan was real?

Sehun : i said its true,hyung.*showing serious face*

Luhan : ouhh ok.

Me : guys,i'm asking here!!

XiuMin : you should ask that to the boys,Sung Young-sshi.Not us.

Tao : Kris ge,were ChanBaek real?

Kris : What the heck you asking me that question?I don't know,ask them.

Tao : oh yeah? I thought you a witch.

Kris : this panda !!!

me : ok guys! Stop it,Baekhyun-ah come.Lets go home.

Before Baekhyun and i heading home,Chanyeol volunteered himself to drove us home.He was worried that i'll got in accident if i drive the car with Baekhyun leaning on my shoulders.I refused but he really want it.He said he and the members want to drop by at Baekhyun's house.

Since he said that way,i can't do anything but just let him.The others follow us from behind with their cars.Chanyeol and i were being silent with each other.Baekhyun already on his dreamland,laying on my laps like in the dance room position.Suddenly,Chanyeol voice out.

Chanyeol : so tell me.When you having the romance with that ?

me : do we need to talk about that now,Chanyeol?

Chanyeol : yes,since your my sister.

Me : slow talk,brother.Baekhyun can hear us.

Chanyeol : my bad.So?

me : ok ok,on the day that we're arguing.The day that we .Satisfied?

Chanyeol : how far?

Me : i still have my ,Chanyeol.He don't me,i'm not willing to give him everything before we're marry.

Chanyeol : so you're planning to marry him?

me : why are you getting jealous like that? *realise something* wait....ChanBaek was real?

Chanyeol : *blushing* he cute,actually.

me : what the ?! I thought you're straight Chanyeol.Find someone else.He's mine,you can't take him from me.

Chanyeol : but i want...- 

me : no,Chanyeol.Ok if you wanna take him from me but on one condition.Forget about our sibling's relationship.Once you take him,i'm not your sister anymore.Deal?

Chanyeol : what the?! What are you saying? I'm not destroy our relationship for my gay things.Ok,i'll find another.

After the conversation ended,Chanyeol keep silent while i getting sleepy too.Baekhyun was so soundly.I was about to sleep but we're arrived at Baekhyun's place,forcing me to bear the sleepy.

I look at this little kid on my laps before waking him up.

Me : Baekhyun-ah we're arrived.Lets go in and continue your sleep after you've changed ok *hold Baekhyun's forehead* omo ! Why are you so hot,Baekhyun-ah?

Baekhyun : * say weakly* i dreamed you're died again.Don't leave me,jagiya.I can't faced the world without you.*yelled*

me : Chanyeol,call the members to help me lift him get into the house.I can't carry him alone.

Chanyeol : *worried* guys !! Baekhyun having a fever,lend me some help to get him into the house.

Kai : why don't us just send him to the clinic?

D.O : he hate medicine,Jongin.He wouldn't want to.

me : just carry him to his bedroom.I'll settle him later.I'm going to buy some medicine for him,so please take care of him for a while.

Luhan : i'm going with you.Its dangerous for a girl drive at night.

me : Is Sehun not angry?

Luhan : *look at Sehun*

Sehun : just go,hyung.There's nothing i have to jealous.Baekhyun hyung was dying.

me : he's not Baekhyun.His fever just worse,watch your words.

Sehun : ouhh sorry,noona.I didn't mean it.

me : never mind.Come on Luhan.We're getting late.I put him under your care,guys.I'll not be long.

I enter my car and start the engine,waiting for Luhan to come in.As he came in,i drove the car as fast as i can.I don't follow the rules because Baekhyun's health was more important than my life now.

Luhan : you're start to care about him.

me : of course i am.He's my boyfriend,oppa.

Luhan : no,i just remember when you're not caring about him when we're having our comeback.You didn't even message or ask about his health.

Me : thats passed oppa.I can't deny that time,only your name inside my head.But now i realise,he's more important now.Btw how can you being in love with Sehun?

Luhan : i'm tired looking for girls.And i scared i'll be hurt again.You're the last who hurt me,so i decided to just being like this.Anyway,Sehun was not that bad actually.

me : ahh ok.You funny,oppa.

Luhan just laugh before we reached at the pharmacist.We bought panadol,thermometer,cough lozenge,and some sweet? Lol thats just for make him want to eat the medicine.

After the payment was done,we're heading home.Mrs.Byun was looking so worried about Baekhyun.They are taking care Baekhyun,his cloth also already changed.They leave us after they saw me enter the room,leaving us both alone.Baekhyun still weak and his temperature still didn't subside yet.

I took a bowl at the kitchen at filled it with water,and i get some cloth to put on Baekhyun's head.He a bit sturtle when i put the cloth on his forehead,his face look pale.Why he keep dreaming that kind of dream? I'm died?He must be too scared until getting this fever.

Baekhyun : *yelled in his dream* no,don't leave me.You can't leave me.Sung Young-ah don't die.

me : Baekhyun,i'm here.I'm not leaving you,i'm not die.Baekhyun *cry* wake up ! *shake Baekhyun's body*

Baekhyun : *wake up from his sleep**hug me tightly* Sung Young don't leave me alone.*crying* i can't live without you.*sobbing*

Me : *comfort myself* you're not alone.I'm here,Baekhyun-ah.You dream it again?

Baekhyun : yes,i dreamed you've got in accident.You...you..leave me !

Me : *hug him tighter* i'm not leaving you,NEVER ! Now take your medicine,you're getting worse.

Baekhyun : Jagiya,i hate that.I don't want to eat that trash.

me : this not trash,Baekhyun-ah.This is medicine,you have to eat it no matter what.Or i'll leave you for real.

Baekhyun : no !! Don't leave me,okay i'll eat it.

me : good boy *messing his hair* now go to sleep again.btw are you hungry? You're not eating for lunch.

Baekhyun : i'm kind of,but not really.I'm sleepy.

me : you must eat,Baekhyun.So you'll gain the energy.Are you planning to leave me? How selfish you are.

Baekhyun : no,i don't want to leave you,i love you.*sobbing*

Me : then follow my task.You must eat,ok?

Baekhyun : ermm....

me : *get up from his bed*

Baekhyun : *hold me * don't leave me.

me : i won't leave you,i just want to take some food for you.

Baekhyun : no don't leave me *yelling and starts to crying again*

Me : aish this little kid *back to my sit before hug him* ok2 i won't leave you.*shout* Chanyeollie,get some food for Bakkie !!

Baekhyun : how about you? You're not having you lunch too.

me : you're the most important now,don't worry about me.

Baekhyun : Jagiya?

me : hmm?

Baekhyun : promise me that you won't leave me,even a second.

me : i promised that,my little baby *caressing his cheek*

A little while,Chanyeol came in with a tray of foods,the members also came in.All of them worried about their friends.And of course,the most worried is my Chanyeol.

D.O : are you feeling better Baekhyunnie?

me : he getting worse,Kyungsoo.He said,he kept dreaming about i'm died.I don't know why he dreaming such a dream.

Kai : no wonder he having this fever.He's too scared to lost you.

Sehun : i'll be like that if i'm in his shoes,noona.Don't leave him.

me : of course i'll not,Sehunnie.I love him.

Xiumin : here the food,Sung Young-sshi.Feed him we're going home now.Take care of him for us.

me : i will,guys.So take care of yourself too.Kris oppa,you should let Tao stay at your place as he wished.

Kris : but Sung Young-sshi....

Me : just let him be,you wouldn't know until when you'll be with him..ne?

Kris : ok ok.Tao you can stay at my place for this week.But don't you try to make me angry.

Tao : thanks Kris ge ! I love you *hug Kris*

Kris : *smile*

Tao : thanks to you too,noona.* hug me*

Baekhyun : *hold Tao's hand* *say weakly* let her go,she's mine dude.

Tao : *getting scared* i'm sorry,hyung.I'm sorry noona.

me : don't be too jealous,Bakkie.He was just hug me.*said to Tao* ok Tao.My pleasure,don't be naughty at Kris place or you'll get from me once Kris complent to me.Okay?

Tao : ok noona.

Me : *hug Tao and all the members* ok guys,take care ok?

Baekhyun : are you trying to make me jealous,Sung Young-ie?

EXO : we're going,Bacon !!

me : no..now eat this,Kyungsoo made this for you.

Baekhyun : no i don't want..*sulking*

Me : Bakkie-ah come on,you must be healthy.Or nevermind,i'll pick all my stuff and back home today.

Baekhyun : Don't !! Okay okay,i'll eat.You always love to blackmail me.

me : i am not,Bakkie.You the one who always made me that way.You too stubborn.

Baekhyun obeyed to eat all the food even he don't have his appetite.I force him to eat all that,but in the end he throw out all the food he ate after 10 minutes he finished eating.

His face getting pale and his body getting weak.I have to carry him when he want to go to the bathroom.Mrs. Byun had to go when the members going back,she have some work and she have to work abroad at Japan for two weeks.

i've no choice but stay at Baekhyun's place for the next two weeks since he had his fever.The night was came out,the day getting darks by hours.And i already sleepy now.I made my way to the couch cause i can't bear sleeping on the floor.Its too cold and i hate cold.

I fell asleep so fast but got awake many times when Baekhyun yelling in his sleep.He still yelling about i'm died.Sometime he scared me,what if his dream come true?He kept dreaming that things,so its possibles to happen.

I throw all that things aside,trying to be positive.I'll not die,i will but after i got married with him.Thats my goal now.MARRY BYUN BAEKHYUN.

*******

I'm sleeping on the couch in sit position.It'll be easy for me to get up whenever Baekhyun yelling in his sleep.But on about 2 in the morning,he's yelling non-stop making me worried.

me : Baekhyun-ah,are you ok?

Baekhyun : *open his eyes weakly* Sung Young-ie,i'm not okay.I'm cold.

me : do you want to go to the hospital?You're getting worse,you making me worried.

Baekhyun : i don't want.I hate hospital,plus its morning now.I don't want to be a burden to you.

me : you're getting stubborn day by day,Bakkie.*sigh* nevermind,i will sleep with you tonight.

Baekhyun : Are you mind?

me : your comfortable is the most important now,Bakkie.Plus my body was hot now,it can release your coldness.

Baekhyun : thanks,jagiya.

I take a place beside Baekhyun before pull him into my chest,hugging him.I'm like his mother,his father,his family and his girlfriend now.Before this,he always take care of me,love me,protect me.Now it's my turn.

He fell asleep in my hug and never yelled in his sleep again.

While i'm try to bear not to fall asleep,so i will be able to take care of him for the whole night.I also being alert with his temperature.When he starts yelling,his temperature will rise immediately but cool down when he wake up.

The watch showed it's already 5 am,and Baekhyun starts to cool down.And looked more calm.i wake up without making any noise to make some breakfast for us.I'm a little bit hungry,no i am very hungry because i'm not taking my lunch and dinner.I'm too worried about Baekhyun until i forgot about myself.

I just cooked fried noodles and fried chicken,it's enough to raise my appetite up.I eat first at the kitchen because i'm really hungry,before bring the food upstair for Baekhyun.The sun already show itself,giving its sunshine to the people,giving its heat to this little boy.His face still pale like yesterday.

I sat on beside him,while caressing his hair lovingly and try to wake him up.He must take his breakfast so he'll get better soon.

me : Bakkie-ah.Wake up,i made a breakfast for you.Come on,get up.

Baekhyun : *grinned* i'll throw it out like yesterday.So better i don't eat it.

me : but you must eat so you'll be better soon.Or you're not planning to get better?

Baekhyun : i want to get better,i want to be health for you.I want to spend time together with you...i...i...love you.

me : so eat this and get better.Then we will spend our time together.ok?i promise you i'll give you anything you want once you get better.

Baekhyun : err including the roma...-

Me : excluding the romance.You still thinking about that in this situation? How silly you are.

Baekhyun : hehhh~ mianhae.*trying to get up* ughhhh.....

me : aish !! *help Baekhyun* you still weak,.

Baekhyun : stop calling me that.I hate you calling me that name.I have my name,my name is Byun Baekhyun.

me : yes Byun Baekhyun-shi.I will go out with Luki today,for shopping some groceries.Ahjuma was gone abroad to Japan.Bussiness...So you'll stay home,don't worry the members will come today and take care of you.

Baekhyun : so who will take care of you? I don't want to stay home,i want to come with you.

me : haish this little kid.I'm going to be okay,Bakkie.So don't worry.

Baekhyun : i still on my decision.I'll come with you.

me : arraseo arraseo,up to you.But still the members will take care of you when we're there.Okay?

Baekhyun : okay,as long as i with you.

I feed Baekhyun his breakfast before getting him ready for shopping.Even he was sick,his style still come first,so i took a Wolf 88 shirt of mine,and wear it on his body.Thank god,we're sharing our body size.Then i took his Wolf 88 sweater to prevent him from cold.

I wear him a beannie and a black glass so no one will recognise him.Actually i'm a bit worry about taking him with me.He was still have his fever.Since this was his task,i can do nothing but just take him with me.Plus i'm worried he will yelling like yeaterday when i leave him.So better i bring him or he'll get worse.

Baekhyun being obeyed when i change his cloth,his body temperature still hot when i'm touching them.He want to use his eyeliner,but i didn't allow him made him sulk with me.Still i don't allow that.

i had to put him on the wheelchair since he too weak to walk.Plus we'll be long shopping for the groceries,and i don't think he can bear by just walking without it.

All the members arrived right after i put him on the wheelchair,they helping me getting him into my car.Chanyeol will drive my car,i asked him to stop at Luki's house to take her.And today i'll keep my promise to bring her to meet Kai.

Baekhyun sit beside me,leaning on my shoulders weakly.I enveloped him with thick towel around his body.His body heat transfered to mine,his fever didn't cool down yet.I hug him tightly,making him feel weird with my action.

Baekhyun : Whats wrong?

me : i just......i'm worried about you my baby.Your fever didn't cool down yet.

Baekhyun : i will since my sweetheart who the one taking care of me,with her love...to me..*chuckles*

Me : you being better Bakkie.Keep it up,Chanyeol i'll bring him with me when we're shopping.You and the members just watch us okay? I'm worried to leave him with you all.

Chanyeol : isn't that hard for you to buy the groceries?

Me : it will be okay since he be with me.*talk in Japan*Luki,you can go with them.*talk in Korea back* Err Chanyeol,introduce her to Kai.She was Kaistan,and please take care of her for me.Be alert about what they're talking.And please be a translator to her.

Chanyeol : mwo? She still don't know how to talk in Korea?

Luki : *talk in Japan* i know how to talk in Korea just i'm still learning.

Chanyeol : *talk in Japan* ouhh ok.So your teacher was Sung Young?

//conversation between Chanyeol and Luki was in Japan including Sung Young//

Luki : yup,she have taught me everything about Korea.Thanks to her.

Chanyeol : Ouhh,sister you can be a teacher soon.I bet Baekhyun must confiused with what we said.Just look how wide his jaw open.

Chanyeol,Luki and me : *look at Baekhyun then burst into laugh* (me) stop making fun of him Chanyeol.He's my boyfriend.He now being sensitive so its hard for me if he getting sulk with me.

Chanyeol : You have to teach him Japan when you're being his wife.

Luki : He's right Sung Young.

Me : okay okay,i'll teach him.But not now.You know whats funny? I love to talk,imitate him in Japan because he can't understand us.*laugh*

Chanyeol and Luki : *burst into laugh too* (Chanyeol) you're being mean to him,sister.

Luki : you're being too cruel.

me : now i'm cruel? Well not always.

Baekhyun : *talk in Korea* what the heck are you talking about?! You all making me annoying.

Me : nothing important Baekhyun.We're just chatting.Why are you so curious?

Baekhyun : because you all looking at me while talking in Japan.

me : *caress Baekhyun's hair* that because we're talking about you,honey.Hehe mianhae.ouhh we're arrive.*talk in Japan* Luki and Chanyeol just watch us from far okay? Err i think i love being cruel to this little kid.

Luki : ok Sung Young.Take care of him,call us when you're in trouble *help to get wheelchair for Baekhyun*

Me : thanks guys.Bakkie come on.We will buy everything you want to eat for this two weeks ok?

Baekhyun : i want...-

Me : No junk food !!

Baekhyun : err...how about just one or two?

me : *walking into the mall* healthy food please.Bakkie you still have your fever and junk food won't help you to get better.

Baekhyun : but i'm not having this fever for this two weeks,i can eat it when i get better.

Me : ok,i know i know.We will buy all you want,including the junk food.Just for this time.Okay,honey?

Baekhyun : *holding my hand* thanks sweetheart.

me : *kiss his cheek* hehe ok now what you want to eat for these two weeks.We'll buy the groceries first,then we'll go buy your junk food.

Baekhyun : can i have bacon? And just buy chicken and fish.Err and some noodles.

me : of course you can,honey.And are you sure you just need that?

Baekhyun : i only need that.Now junk food !!! Here i come !!

Me : *whispered in my heart* this little kid never get change.*smile* 

For the whole day,for the first time we're spending time together as a couple.We're just can spending when he got sicked.Or maybe i have to make him sick whenever i want to spend my time with him?Lol idiot,that just harm his self .Okay am i just said my self as a ?

Whatever,what i know now i'm satisfied to have him,Byun Baekhyun as my boyfriend.I really wish i can make to be his wife,that he love,that he protect and care.If my wish came true.....