Chapter 17 - day 3 part I

I'm not for you LOVE

 

The Byun's house echoes by some noise.You can know it who is it.Who else will echoes the Byun's house with their super-duper noise excepted EXO members? And i'm totally irritating with it because i'm having a good nap until they voice all out their noise.And the most voice that i hear was...who else? Of course Park Chanyeol,my oppa.

Without wasting my time,i get up from my bed,totally forgot about the man who still sleeping by my side.I running out feom the bathroom before saw the members were chatting each other at the living room.The one who notice me first,of course,the wushu maknae,Tao and dancing machine,Kai.The others following after Kai suddenly shout hysterically before he hug.I can say,i'm running out of oxygen because he hug me so tight.omg

Me : j-jongin-jonginie,y-you m-made me o-out of o-oxygen.o-omg

D.O : Jonginie,let her go.You made her breath to death

Kai : omo ! Omo! *broke up the hug* i'm sorry noona.i just miss you so much.Cheongmal bogosipeo Sung Young noona-ga ! *hug Sung Young back*

Me : *patting Kai's back**broke up the hug**kiss Kai's forehead* now you still miss me,my little jonginie?

Kai : *blushing* errrr nope...

EXO : O_O (me) waeyo?

Tao : noona,you never kiss me on my head when i come to you.

Sehun : nado,you're so cruel noona.

D.O : noona,you made me jealous you know?

me : ouhh? Tao saeng,Sehun saeng.You want a forehead-kiss from me? Come here.*hug Sehun and Tao* *kiss their forehead* satisfied?

EXO : O_O (me) now what?

Kris : how about us?

EXO : *look at Sung Young*

Me : geurae geurae,come to me *group hug before Sung Young kiss their forehead one by one**reach at Chanyeol**kiss him all ober his face* i miss you oppa-ga !!!!!!!

Chanyeol : aigoo aigoo,dongsaeng-ah nado bogosipeo.*kiss Sung Young's cheek non stop*

EXO : o_O (me) what else?

Luhan : *point to the stairs*

Baekhyun : *staring at Sung Young*

Me : *look at Baekhyun**poker face* what?

Baekhyun : Chanyeollie,why did you kiss all over her face?She's mine dude.
 
Chanyeol : omo since when i can't kiss my own lovely relative? Ouhh yes,guys without my blessing,do you think Sung Young Nad Baekhyun will go this far? *look at the members*
 
EXO : NO !
 
Baekhyun : *gulp* errr ani...gwaenchana...i'm going to showering~ *heading to his room*
 
Me : *look at the members**burst into laugh*
 
EXO : *burst into laugh* (Chen) you're really good in covering your big secret Chanyeollie.
 
Chanyeol : of course.Who didn't know me?
 
Me : oppa,i have 5 more days including today for spending time together with Baekhyun.Ermm EXO oppa(s) if you're okay,i would like to ask all of you to spending time together with us.You know~ i will miss all of you when i'm gone,i cannot just think about Baekhyun only but also all of you.
 
Luhan : of course we want to,Sung Young.Guys lets spend time with our lovely 'member' for today,arasseo?
 
Kris : Sung Young-sshi,can i walk beside you? Err actually i really want to walk beside you while holding your hand.Actually i want you to know,i like you.But since you choosed Baekhyun,so i can do nothing.Can we?
 
Me : Kris oppa,are you serious?
 
Kris : i'm serious Sung Young-sshi.
 
Me : *smile* as my thank you for you letting me be with Baekhyun and for understand me.For today,who ever who like me for real or fake you can make me as your girlfriend.Kris oppa,you will be my temporarily main boyfriend for today *wider her smile*
 
Kris : *smile* omg thanks,jagiya.*kiss Sung Young's cheek**hug Sung Young*
 
Baekhyun : *suddenly appeared* bwol? Jagiya !!! How about me? *teary eyes*
 
Me : *go to Baekhyun* jagiya,please....let me go just for today.Don't worry,i'm still yours.Its just,today please let them do whatever they want to do with me.Because you know~all of you will busy after this and they'll never can do whatever they want with me.I want to spend my time with them too.Please jagiya *puppy eyes*
 
Baekhyun : stop doing that face.Ok you can go.
 
Me : but jagiya,don't you wanna join us?
 
Sehun : she's right hyung.How about we spending time together today? Plus we haven't spend time as EXO for a long time.I miss to spend time with all of you.
 
Baekhyun : ermmm..maybe i will just end up by being jealous with all of you..i don't think i wanna join..
 
Kai : of course he will spend with you too,hyung.We understand how you feel.Just today,we are the main topic.
 
Me : jagiya,come with us,i'll not feel safe without you by my side..Please jagiya *hug Baekhyun*
 
Baekhyun : you have Chanyeol aren't you? He can take care of you.you'll be safe with him.
 
Xiumin : Baekhyun-ah...it wouldn't be the same..how she feel safe between you and Chanyeol was different.He need you as her boyfriend to take care of her..Don't be too jealous,we're trying to have our time together.You know we will have a really tight schedule,practice,fansign,going abroad..then we don't have time to spend time together as one with Sung Young.So would you cooperate with us,Baekhyunnie?
 
EXO : *look at Baekhyun* (Baekhyun)  ahhhhhh~geurae....kaja ~ 
 
All of us : jyeahhhh !! (Chanyeol) that is the Baekhyun who i know..kaja !!! I promise you Bacon,you'll never forget this day.
 
Baekhyun : what did you call me just now?
 
Chanyeol : Bac- aigoo !! Mianae mianae.
 
Me : oppa waeyo with bacon?
 
Kris : Baekhyun love bacon until all of us call him that name,but he doesn't like that name.
 
Tao : and Chanyeol hyung always love to by calling him bacon.
 
Me : jagiya....is that true?
 
Baekhyun : ne... *blushing*
 
Me : then i will call you that too.....someday *evil laugh*
 
Baekhyun : Sung Young-ah !!! *raise his voice**run towards Sung Young*
 
Me : *shocked**scared**hide behind Chanyeol* oppa !! He scared me *teary eyes*
 
Chen : did you need to do that?she just kidding,dude.Look at her now,she scared of you.
 
Kai : *hug Sung Young's shoulder*
 
D.O : *persuade Sung Young*
 
Sehun : you know what,hyung? I think you shouldn't follow us like what you wish just now.I think you'll just destroy the day.
 
Baekhyun : *wide his eye* jagiya.....m-mianae...i didn't mean it...
 
Me : Chanyeollie,take me away from him.I don't wanna see his face.
 
Chanyeol : *take Sung Young out of Baekhyun's house*
 
Baekhyun : *chase Sung Young*
 
EXO : *stop Baekhyun* (Luhan) please just give her some space..ermmm she never being that scared..guys,was our Sung Young change?
 
Kris : yeahh..from emotion side? Maybe?
 
Baekhyun : *guilty**facepalm**look at the members* why are you smiling? Are you happy with what just happen?
 
Tao : nope *smile wider*
 
Baekhyun : *felt something embracing his waist* eomma,i have no time for this.I'm having problem with Sung Young.Please understand me.
 
Me *hug Baekhyun's waist tighter* i'm trying to understand you,jagiya.*look at Chen* oppa..gomawoyo..
 
Baekhyun : *shocked**look behind* jagiya,cheongmal mianae.I really didn't mean it.
 
Me : gwaenchana,its just a troll *smile wider*
 
EXO : *burst into laugh* (Chanyeol) do you think Sung Young will getting scared of you easily,Baconnie?
 
Baekhyun : Chanyeol-ah bacon-what?!
 
me : jagiya...enough lets get some breakfast then we go out together.Btw in my opinion,you still didn't know me well,jagiya.You don't know i can't easily scared of someone.Are you sure you wanna marry me? You still doesn't know me.
 
Baekhyun : i should know that..maybe you're right.But jagiya,after we're married i still can know you more.
 
Me : yeahh..maybe..haha..kaja,lets breakfast.i'm so hungry *cute face*
 
EXO : =3 (Kai) noona,are you sure you was just a girl? You're super duper ing damn cute!
 
Me : ouhh? Jagiya,am i that cute? *innocent face* 
 
Baekhyun : omomomomo ! You're right,Jonginie.My girl really really cute.*pinch Sung Young's cheek playfully*
 
Me : *blushing* Cha-Chanyeol o-ppa le-lets breakfast *embracing Chanyeol's arm then pull him to dining room*
 
EXO : eat time !!!!
 
*****
We went to the mall at the city by three cars.I'm in a car with Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Kai and D.O.The other follow behind us.Baekhyun leaned his head on my shoulders with his eyes close.Kai and D.O sitting behind me and Baekhyun while Chanyeol driving the car alone infront.
 
This two kids can't stop playing behind me.Aish...! I immediately look behind and saw they teasing each other body in ual way? Yeah i have to turn around quickly just to see that? And Baekhyun also just woke up from his nap.
 
Baekhyun : *grinned*
 
D.O : no-noona...w-we...
 
Kai : *blushing*
 
Me : *poker face* nevermind,just continue.But don't made me unconfortable with your move.Baekhyun was sleeping but because of both of you he woke up from his nap.
 
Kai : mianae noona.
 
Baekhyun : jagiya.waeyo?
 
Me : aniya,just continue your sleep.Come on,lay your head on my laps.
 
Baekhyun : your laps is the best *laying*
 
Me : of course.*proud* have a tight nap *playing with Baekhyun's hair**kiss Baekhyun's forehead*
 
D.O : noona,we're about to arrive but you asked him to sleep tight?
 
Kai : such a kid *annoying face*
 
Me : yah you both ! Do you want me to turn to a beast? I bet you doesn't seen me as a beast yet right? Better you don't because i'll lost my mind and don't know what i do.And i also will have my incredible strength when i'm getting angry.
 
Chanyeol : yes,did you see the scar on my back? I gues all the members also know about that scar right?i get that when Sung Young and i playing together when we're small.I made her get on her nerve and she end up by taking a sharp branch and made the scar on me.You better don't make her angry.
 
D.O : noona,please don't hurt us *scared eyes*
 
Me : i'm not hurting cute little kid,so being such a cute kid will prevent you from being attack by me.
 
Kai : omo our cute noona have a beast side in her.I'm curious what will happen to Baekhyun hyung when noona getting super duper angry with him.
 
Chanyeol *talk in Japan* Sung Young-ah lets and all the members.But you must acting like a beast one,like when you felt angry.
 
Me : thats nice but how?
 
Chanyeol : like this,Baekhyun always spoiling with you right? So i'm gonna so that he will annoyed you by his spoil side.That time i'm sure you'll really really annoyed with his atitude.I know with only being annoyed won't make you angry,so what you he to do just acting.Think of what i did to you until you left a scar on my back.
 
Me : not bad huh?okay but do you think this will go successly?
 
Chanyeol : just try it.
 
D.O : what are you talking about,noona? Hyung? I'm not understand..
 
Kai : teach me Japanese so that i'll be good in nagging in Japanese whenever i got mad.And no one will know that i'm talking about them *evil laugh*
 
Chanyeol : we're not teach you if that was your intention.
 
Me : ne,he's right *blurry vision* omo !!
 
D.O : noona !! Waeyo?
 
me : my vision getting blur.
 
Kai : your sick become worst day by day.Didn't you go for your check up,noona?
 
Me : ani,plus at the end of this week i will gone for the treatment.I hope i can bear to that day.
 
D.O : noona,promise us you will survive.
 
Me : i promise,Kyungsoo-ie.Ermm but you must kiss my cheek unless the promise will be unviolent.
 
Kai : i've been waiting for this moment.Kyungie,you kiss on her left cheek then i kiss his right kiss.
 
Me : i'm waiting kid *close her eyes*
 
D.O and Kai : *kiss Sung Young together-*
 
Me : eumppphhh,i can feel you warm kiss full with love for me.Gomawo *smile*
 
Baekhyun : ouhhh ?? Sung Young-ah,did you do that always behind me?
 
Me : ouhh? Wake up already? How was your sleep?
 
Baekhyun : i can't sleep since you're talking too loud.
 
D.O : *shocked *did you heard our conversation?
 
Kai : om my gahdd !!! *passed out*
 
Me : omo !! Jonginnie !L
 
Baekhyun : *get up* why he collapsed? Whats wrong if i heard the conversation?
 
Me : *widen her eyes* so are you listening to our conversation?
 
Baekhyun : of course not.I'm really have my tight sleep until your noise wake me up.
 
Me : oh my gahddddd !! God bless you,jagiya !!!*kiss all over Baekhyun's face*
 
Baekhyun : waeyo? Is there anything you hide from me?
 
Me : of course not :)
 
Kai : *wake up from his unconciousness* so you didn't heard us !!! Og my gahdd,i'm close to losing my heart just now,Kyungie.I might die !!!
 
baekhyun : guys whats wrong? All of you really weird !!
 
Chanyeol : nothing was wrong Baconnie.They're just playing around * laugh*
 
Baekhyun : *red face**pissed* Chanyeollie !!!! STOP CALLING ME BACON !!! *tease Chanyeol in driving*
 
Chanyeol : Baconnie,Baconnie !! Stop !! We'll got in accident !!!
 
Bekhyun didn't hear what Chanyeol said,The car get uncontrolable and all of us getting scared.I'm trying to stop Baekhyun but he didn' stop at all.My head getting dizzy and my vission be blured,my mind are not on my right mind.I know this will happen,my madness will come anytime if Baekhyun didn't stop.I bear my self from turning to a beast and try to stop Baekhyun.Unfortunatly,he didn't stop and i....i couldn't hold it anymore,the beast inside me wanna come damn much.
 
I couldn't remember what i do to Baekhyun because i was really out of my mind.What i very sure about,i'm swear they will be a swollen and scars on his body.After getting crazy in the car,i'm going unconcious,same as Baekhyun.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
 
I'M SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE AND IT WAS A SHORT UPDATE.I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY.I'M SO BUSY UNTIL I CAN'T UPDATE SOON.PLEASE UNDERSTAND.BTW THANK YOU FOR READING =)