Chapter 2 - First day

I'm not for you LOVE

I will start my karate class today.Would be fun cause Chanyeol oppa made a company with me because he doesn't have any schedule.I still remember what he said on our way here. Do you know what? Baekhyun also good in karate.

I smile when remember that.I really don't know that Baekhyun was good in karate,mostly i didn't believe it but it is real.Chanyeol oppa also remind me not to tell EXO member that i'm his twin if i met some members anywhere.

We are twin but our face were not same like Sang Sang twin.Thats why Chanyeol's name and mine didn't common in pronounciation.Sang Sang twin have same face so it is easy to know that they are twin,my mom decided to give name that sound common in pronounce it.

Chanyeol oppa was about to enter the class with me when suddenly his phone rang.

"i have to go now Sung Young-ie.Have some works to do in the entertainment,so don't you mind to enter without me?" he asked me with concerned look.I can see through his eyes that he really want to company me until the class done,but he just can't.

For real,i really want him to company me since it is my first day.Feel awkward to enter by myself,but he has his own work.I can't be selfish to him so i just let him go while i enter the class alone.There is few girl were having chatting,i don't feel like to join them so i sit at the corner of the room waiting for the class to begin.

But i curious about something,why this class were attended by girls only?Why there is no a single boy in this class?Awkward moment would like to show itself and i hate it when i heard a voice.A quite familiar voice,i just can't recall it.He asked us to ready because the class was about to starts.

I don't know why suddenly the girls that i saw chatting lately were screaming hysterically when that man came.I want to see the face of that man but the girls were too taller and i'm too short.

I decided to ignore it because it doesn't matter who that man was.I trying to avoid the girls when finally i saw this man face.That face was too familiar for me to know.He the one who will teach us karate?For real?No wonder why the girls getting hysterical suddenly.

Do you want to know who he is? He is EXO's Baekhyun who will teach us,he will teach me.I recall what Chanyeol said to keep it secret that i'm a EXO's Chanyeol's twin.I said to myself don't be too proud for having Baekhyun's attention girls.i'm Chanyeol's twin fortunately will be close to all EXO members than you do.

i starting to be boastful about having Chanyeol as my twin,i come back to reality when someone poke me on my shoulder.And it was Baekhyun,he was smiling at me with a smirk on his face.lol is that the real one of him?

I hate it someone boastful just because they are idols,and have many fans around them.I prefer to having Chanyeol by my side now,because Baekhyun start made me feel awkward which made me avoid to having an eye contact with him.

"Are you a new student or what?Why are you being too silent while the other girls were hysterical when saw me around.Don't you recognise me?" he said with the tone that i hate the most.I feel like i wanna give him a punch but my heart stop me.

He is my bias,and i admired him damn much.But i just don't believe it that this is how he was in reality.First time i saw him in MAMA mv,his face is too innocent which made me fell for him.

He poke me again with disgusted look.Made me sturtle a bit by his poke.

"Yah why are you having a daydreaming when i asked you question?Answer me."he still on his flirt and boast side.He made me felt disgusting to see his face.That face was so clean but dirty enough for me to throw into the dust bin.

"But can i ask you something? Your face is so familiar with the face of one of EXO's member,Chanyeol."he asked again.

I see him with the big eyes.He can see the shock in my eyes,how can he recognise it?oh ok,maybe Chanyeol's face and mine are not same as twin,but still we were sibling so i'm having a bit of his face.

"Of couse i was,don't you know..-"i was about to tell him the truth but i stop.I must obey to Chanyeol's order.No one can know that i'm his twins.

"Don't know what? Hey can you please stop having daydreaming?"he said to me,a bit shout on my ears.

"Yah don't you dare to do that again.Hello ~ i'm here for learning karate,not fangirling around. Ouhh btw of course i know you,Baekhyun.I know you so much,and will know you better in future" i answer his question before turning from him.Getting away from that .

He was a bit frust because i'm not acting like others girls,fangirling,admiring him around.I have my twin .So i dont have to too admiring you here.Btw i also have D.O oppa,Kai oppa,Luhan oppa and more.The most important is i have my twin,Chanyeol oppa.It is not only you in that group.I thought in my heart.

Baekhyun gave me a smirk before starting the class,i know his eyes always on me since the class begin.Seems like he unsatisfied with my action just now.You are my bias,Baekhyun but you are not my love.So i'm free to hate you if you made me felt disgusted.

After half an hour later,we have a break when Chanyeol oppa come back to company me.I feel like this class more to fangirling than learn karate.God bless me because Chanyeol come back when Baekhyun gave me a dead glare.15 minutes more then the class will over.I can't bear looking to that face.

Chanyeol enter the class for meeting with Baekhyun.So he knew it?He gonna get it from me,no wonder he warn me before he go just now.Chanyeol oppa give me a sign that i should not call him as i know him.

Chanyeol having some conversation with Baekhyun.When he want to get out from there,he give me a sign that he will waiting outside then he gave me a wink before i chuckling around.

When i turn around,i bump into someone.No one else,it is Baekhyun.And this time he scared me,he gave me the fishy looked.I'm so dead !

BAEKHYUN POV

I saw Chanyeol giving some sign to that disgusting girl,but i don't know what.Something fishy around here.At first i just ignore it,but when it comes to Chanyeol leaving this place,that disgusting girls chuckling around like a mad girl.Is it because Chanyeol is more handsome than me? No that can't be.

And why am i so unsatisfied with that girl?Btw i forgot to asked her name so i go to her when suddenly he bump to me.I made the fishy glare cause something going on between she and Chanyeol.She can't stop smiling even though Chanyeol already dissappeared from her sigh.

"I forgot to ask you your name.Come on gimme your name" i asked her.She still on her shock mood but why is it she so shock when i saw her chuckling because Chanyeol's wink?

"Is it so important for you to know my name?Get out from my way", she answered me with the rude tone.Made me feel angry with her attitude.

"Hello don't be too hilarious.I asked your name for register your name in my computer.I'm not having it for fun," i let out my angry.She is just getting on my nerve.Made me felt annoyed when she in front of me.

"So you need my name to register am i right?If you don't mind i want to give you my fake name..can i?" she still answered me with that disgusting tone.Why is it so hard for her to give her name to me?

"Ok then.Up to you i don't mind" i just gave up on her because i don't think this will end soon if i keep arguing with her.

"Sang In" she answered before turn from me.I think that is her habit,she keep doing that to me since this class began.The class will end soon.Thank God i'll not facing that face again.

YOUR POV

Finally the class ended,the class didnt turn to what i want.

I quickly find Chanyeol oppa and found him waiting under a tree to avoid the sun.It was sunny today,perfect time to spending time with family since its weekend.

I think i'm gonna hang out with Chanyeol oppa after this.He also said he want to bring me to somewhere but dont know where.

I remind what happen just now.I just giving him my maknae,Sang In's name.But i would using that name if i being a spy or something like that because i love that name.Going to ask a forgiveness from that kid soon.Even i'm older than him,but i must respect him as my maknae and my family.That is my principe in life.if there is no respect in a family,then that is not a family.

I having some rest before went out back to spending time together..He drag me somewhere with his car,i can't keep wondering where will he take me so i just asked him.

"Where will you take me?"i asked curiously.

"I'm gonna introduce you to the members today" he answered me.

I nod a bit before realise something.

"Wait . You-what ?!" I scream out to his ear.