Chapter 15 - One Week Began Day 1

I'm not for you LOVE

 

As always,we're awaken by the hot and warm sunlight as Mrs. Byun open the curtain,letting the sunlight went through our face.As she can see,we're hugging each other on the same bed under the same blanket.She show us nothing but happy face.A wide,sweet smile was created on that old face.

I was about to explain her everything but she just left us with a smile on her face,showing that she allow us doing that.Somehow,i should tell her everything about my treatment and my cancer so when i ask for a brake up from her son,she will not thinking something bad about me.I want her to know that i love her son not for playing around with his feeling,but i love his son for having his heart,soul,body or whatever.And what important,i love her son for making him as my eternity husband.We will marry eventhough if i was not survive.

One strong though came straight to my mind.I want to survive,i want to marry him,i want to have him,i want to love him for my eternity,I WANT TO STAY ALIVE TO BE WITH BYUN BAEKHYUN FOREVER.

Baekhyun : jagiya,neo gwaenchana? What are you thinking about?
 
Me : ermmm aniya.i just think about what we have to do for this one week.
 
Baekhyun : don't think too much,you'll having your migraine again and i don't want that to be happen.
 
Me : jagiya~don't worry,ne? There's nothing will happen to me.
 
Baekhyun : we can't expect anything that will happen to us,so don't be naughty.From now on,just listen to my order.Arasseo?
 
Me : arrayo~ i'm going to take my shower first.
 
Baekhyun : don't you want to take shower with me?
 
Me : i'm not having the mood,jagiya.I'm tired.
 
Baekhyun : Geurayo,i understand.
 
Me : *entering the bathroom* jagiya,if you wouldn't mind,can you please choose my cloth for us to hang out today?
 
Baekhyun : would be my pleasure,jagiya.I will choose the pretty one.
 
Me : hehe,cheongmal gomawo oppa.
 
I take my shower as always,when i finish i get out from the bathroom and i saw a pair of  Wolf  88 black shirt on the bed and also a pair of Wolf 88 red sweater.He try to ask me wearing a same cloth like him,more like couple cloth.And both of the shirts and sweaters were write Baekhyun's name.Haha probably the people will think "that guy must a Baekhyunstan" or "that couple were a Baekhyunstan" lol.
 
Was he trying to promote himself? How silly he was.The cloth size doesn't seems different so i just picked them randomly when a pair of arm were hugging my waist from the back.
 
Baekhyun : do you like the cloth jagiya? *landing his chin on Sung Young's -shoulder*
 
Me : it looked good,jagiya. *holding Baekhyun's arm* but can you let me go.I want to get dress.
 
Baekhyun : okay,then i go to take my shower,ne?
 
Me : okay,jagiya.Go take your shower,your smell was so bad.Btw take care,the floor was pretty slippery.
 
Baekhyun : *pinch Sung Young's cheek slowly* aware with what you said,jagiya.This was your lovely boy and forever like that.
 
Me : *messing Baekhyun's hair* *chuckles* okay my forever lovely boy.Enter the bathroom now or i'll cancel our date for today.
 
Baekhyun : okay okay i go now *run entering the bathroom* *fell on the slippery floor* uggghhhhhh ....
 
Me : told ya,jagiya.Why are you running? Is it hurt?
 
Baekhyun : of course it ing hurt me,jagiya.**
 
Me : get up,lemme shower you.*embracing Baekhyun's body before stand him up*
 
Baekhyun : ughhh slowly jagiya.
 
Me : i'm being slow,jagiya.Next time be more careful,you're ing worried me.Did your that hurt? *hold Baekhyun's *
 
Baekhyun : omo omo !! ** I don't have time for that,jagiya.I'm hurting now.
 
Me : i'm trying to look at your hurt ,jagiya.Not for you,is it okay now?
 
Baekhyun : ermm kinda,thanks for looking at it.Did you enjoy looking at my ,jagiya?
 
Me : stop it you ert.Just stay quite,i'm going to bathing you.
 
Baekhyun : you're really a good future wife,jagiya.
 
Me : *chuckles* as long as you're my future husband.
 
I put my cloth on the bed again,i don't want that pretty cloth get wet when i'm showering this little kid.Baekhyun shivering everytime i touch his nake body making me laugh and have fun to 'abusing' him more.
As time pass by,finally we're done and ready to fill our hungry stomach with delicious breakfast made by Mrs. Byun.The members asked permission to go back home as they know we're already sleeping.Chanyeol even left a note for me at Mrs. Byun.He wrote,
 
Dear dongsaeng,
Have fun for tomorrow,spend this whole week with your laugh and happiness because after that your life will filled with sad,hoping life.Its not that i wanna made you sad,but i just don't want you to spend this whole week with arguing with Baekhyun or something that made you crying.For this whole week,just show the world your happiness,your laugh,your smile and also show the world how great your love to Baekhyun.Don't forget to pray that Baekhyun will not marry yet when you're back from your treatment so you'll be his wife and he'll be your eternity husband.
 
Sincerely your oppa a.k.a twin,
Park Chan Yeol
 
I'm touched with his word,but was he really sure he left me a note? Because i think i just received a letter from him.Whatever it is,i just looking every inch of Baekhyun's face,enjoying every part of his face so i'll not forget that face when i'm gone for having my treatment.He noticed i was looking at his face,i just gift him a smile before turning my face from him and continue my eating.
 
Mrs. Byun : so the both of you will having a date today?
 
Baekhyun : omo how did you know it,eomma?
 
Me : you pabo,our cloth jagiya.
 
Baekhyun : ouhh yes,i forgot about that..hehe
 
Me : aishh this forgot boy,ermm ahjuma can i have some discussion with you after this?
 
Mrs. Byun : yes of course you can,sweetie.
 
Baekhyun : again? Can't i come along?
 
Me : you ert,this is woman's things.
 
Baekhyun : why? Are you pregnant or what?
 
Me : aishh this guy *hit Baekhyun's head with spoon* it has nothing to do with that pabo.!
 
Baekhyun : jagiya,you look prettier when you got angry.
 
Me : yeahh you should felt lucky for that because you definitely scared of me if i'm being madly angry with you.
 
Baekhyun : woww !! Okay okay *continue his breakfast while lowing his head*
 
******
 
I'm helping Mrs. Byun to wash the plate that we used just now while Baekhyun already gone for watching some channel.Must looking for a cartoon,he love to watch that things even he also had spread his virus so i love cartoon too.
 
Mrs. Byun : so what do you want to discuss with me?
 
Me : ermm ahjuma,before that i don't want you to think that i'm playing around with your son's feeling.err i...i'm planning to ask him for break up after this whole week ended.
 
Mrs. Byun : bwol? Why did you want to brake up with him?
 
Me : *teary eyes* actually...ahjuma...i'm having...brain cancer on third level... *sobbing*
 
Mrs. Byun : omo ! Don't play with that word,sweetie.Thats not some kind that you can play around.
 
Me : but ahjuma,i'm saying it true.I'm not lying and i was about to having a treatment after this one week.I...i don't want him to hoping about me survive,because i scared that i'll loose in my fight he even don't know about my suffer.*crying*
 
Mrs. Byun : *hug Sung Young* don't cry,honey.You'll be okay,promise me that you'll survive in that treatment so that you can be my daughter in-law.
 
Me : yeah i promised that,ahjuma.But can you please promise me too? Please,take care of him when i'm gone.He must be really hurt when i dumb him.If he succeed to find my successor,just let him marry her.okay?
 
Mrs. Byun : i just want you to be my daughter in-law not others.If he really love you,he never can managed to find another my sweetie.Believe me,i'll make sure that i will marry him with you.Only you..arasseo?
 
Me : gomawo,ahjuma.You're really a kind person,also a good mom.Thanks for believing me....eomma.
 
Mrs. Byun : *crying* ne ne..take care yourself when you're going..my daughter. *smile*
 
Baekhyun : *enter the kitchen* eomma can you please do me...- omo !! Why are you both crying like hell?
 
Me : as i said,woman's things Baekhyun.Ahjuma we're gotta go,lets go jagiya...* whisper to Mrs. Byun* and don't tell him about my cancer ahjuma,he'll be really worried about me.
 
Mrs. Byun : *nodded* take care of yourself sweetie.Take your medicine with you..
 
I waving my hand to Mrs. Byun as she waved me back.Baekhyun was still with his confiused face.
 
Me : babe,lets catch some movies today,until the day end..can we?
 
Baekhyun : bwol? Catching movie for the whole day? Don't you feel boring?
 
Me : if you're boring just sleep okay? According to my counting..we're leaving now at *look at her watch* 11 am..and for this whole day,we'll be able to watch...1,2,3,4...6 movies..and i want to watch Thor,Carrie,err Chucky? Then you know Malaysian movie? Its a real one about ghost..most like paranormal,the title was Highland Tower,then i want to watch...wait don't you want to watch something jagiya?
 
Baekhyun : ermm..i don't know what to watch,jagiya..How about we're spending time watching "The Heirs" on my laptop? Woo Bin hyung and Park Shin Hye noona was acting in that movie..
 
Me : if that what you want...* smile *
 
We're heading to nearer cinema.Baekhyun suggested me to watch Highland Tower first beacuse before this he never watch Malaysian movies.Actually its not kind of movie more like documentary. //you can search about Highland Towers at google and read about what tragedies happened there and what happen to that building//
Because its some kind true and real.I hold Baekhyun's hand tightly.When the scary part came out,automaticly i'll hug him and he will comfort me.There's a part where i really shocked and i'm crying to death.After watching the documentary,Baekhyun keep nagging to me and i can't help myself beacuse i'm too scared.
 
To lost my scared,Baekhyun and i watching for Carrie.Its some kind of great story,and i love that girl named Carrie.//you can watch by yourself because its freaking awesome//And i can say,Baekhyun look dissappointed that the story was not scary and i didn't hug him like when we watching Highland Tower.So for persuade him,i take his arm inside my hug.At first,he pretty shocked with my action but after a while he comfortable in that position.
 
We continue watching the movies and my bad,Baekhyun getting tired and he just laying his head on my shoulders try to getting some sleep.At the end,i just enjoying watching his innocent face when sleep.After the night was about to show itself,i drive the car heading home.Even though i still didn't finish the movies that i want to wath damn much,but i must think about Baekhyun's health too.He just discovered from his fever.
 
And i don't want him being tired,because of me.
 
Me : we're back,ahjuma.
 
Mrs. Byun : ouhh,you're back? How the day?
 
Me : ermm the day was good until this little kid being tired so i have no choice but just go back home.
 
Baekhyun : ermm i'm so tired,jagiya.
 
Me : want me to accompany you to sleep?
 
Baekhyun : that will do,jagiya.
 
Mrs. Byun : don't you want to having the dinners,my son?
 
Baekhyun : no eomma.
 
Me : i'll take the food for him ahjuma,he's not eating well today.We're just eating the popcorn since we just catching some movies for this whole day.
 
Baekhyun : i thought you want to accompany me to sleep?
 
Me : i am,but after you take your dinner.Don't you feel hungry?
 
Baekhyun : kinda but i felt too sleepy.
 
Mrs. Byun : Sung Young-ah just accompany him,i will send the dinner to your room.
 
Me : but ahjuma,i'll feel trouble you.
 
Mrs. Byun : i don't feel you trouble me but i feel pleasure to have you for my son.
 
Me : hmm cheongmal gomawo for receiving me as your son's girlfriend.
 
Baekhyun : jagiya,palli i want to laying on my bed.
 
Me : aish,can't you go by yourself? I'm talking to your mom.
 
Mrs. Byun : he must be so tired,go to your room.I'll send the dinner later.
 
Baekhyun : see? My mom on my side,so you can scold me as you want *laugh*
 
Me : BYUN BAEKHYUN !!!!!
 
Baekhyun : omo omo !! *run to his room*
 
Mrs. Byun : *burst into laugh* i can't believe you can made him scared like that.Maybe i'm too spoiled him,so i can't scold him as i want.
 
Me : i just enjoyed watching his scared face.Ermm ahjuma,you will not tell him about my cancer,don't you?
 
Mrs. Byun : of course,i will not tell him.I promised you,so i have to keep it.But when will you tell him about your cancer?
 
Me : maybe after i succeed to survive?ermm i'm going upstair first,looking what he doing now.Ahjuma,thank you..again. *smile*
 
Mrs. Byun : my pleasure,sweetie.
 
Me : *going upstairs* *open the door* jagiya?
 
Baekhyun : ouhh,wae? Don't you angry with me?
 
Me : why should i? Hmm done shower?
 
Baekhyun : hehe,good.I'm just done shower.Don't you want to get some shower?
 
Me : maybe later.
 
Baekhyun : tired?
 
Me : kinda.why?
 
Baekhyun : *coming closer* *massage Sung Young's shoulder* feel better?
 
Me : ermmm,gomawoyo jagiya.What we wanna do for our date tomorrow?
 
Baekhyun : i'm planning to bring you somewhere.
 
Me : where?
 
Baekhyun : suprise hehe. *hug Sung Young's neck* do you want me to shower you?
 
Me : *looking at Baekhyun's face* would you mind?
 
Baekhyun : will be my pleasure *smile naughtily*
 
Baekhyun lift me bridal style heading to bathroom when Mrs. Byun knocked our door.
 
Mrs. Byun : your dinner,my children.
 
Baekhyun : just leave there,mom.I will take it later.
 
Mrs. Byun : okay.I leave here okay?
 
Baekhyun : yes mom.
 
Baekhyun look at me before create a smile which made me melting.Then he continuing heading to the bathroom to fulfil his wish.Lol such a long time isn't? So that time,they happy to having each other,kissing,biting then having their dinner and continue their 'work' on te bed comfortably.....
 
---------------------
 
Sorry if i'm being to rushy.hehe,but thanks for subscribing..thank you very much !! <3