Chapter 26 - Found Out

I'm not for you LOVE

Chanyeol POV

When Baekhyun and i reach the Haunted House,we saw Sung Young was leaning on Chen's lap in terrible look.She look so in pain.

"Sung Young-ah!!" both of us shouted at the same time.

As we stopped in front of them,Baekhyun take the first step,made Sung Young leaned on his lap.While i pulled Chen's shirt and bring him somewhere,leaving both of Sung Young and Baekhyun alone.

"What the are you doing Chen?" i questioned him.

Chen looked guilty but he still trying to answre me."I'm sorry.Just now,i invited Sung Young to try Haunted House.I really forget that she can't get shock nor stress during her sickness," he answered.

I try to hold my anger since Chen is my hyung.I couldn't just simply mad at him.

I take a slow yet deep breath to calm myself."But at least asked my permission first" i said in slow tone but loud enought for chen to hear.

"She did trying to asked yours or Baekhyun but she couldn't see you anywhere.She also tried to find you but failed,so she decided to just enter it" he answered again.

I couldn't mad at Chen because seems like Sung Young herself who decided that."Nevermind,i think she already okay with Baekhyun there to calm her.I continued as i start walking to where Baekhyun and Sung young at.

Your POV

I shouldn't enter the Haunted House.Aishh,why i could forgot about what the doctor said about i can't be shock or stress?

Now i have to bear the pain in my head.Fortunately,Baekhyun came and massaged my body.At least i feel the relieved.I'm glad that he's here to calm me down.

"Thanks,baby" is the only i can say to him.

Baekhyun patted my head slowly and lovingly which i love so much.It makes me feel good though.

"All for my girl.I will never leave you alone,sweetheart" he said then lifted me up in bridal style.I locked my arms around his neck comfortably then buried my face into his chest.I could smell his scent,it was so good which can make every girl who smell it,fall in love with him.

"Baek,why are you doing this?" suddenly a question came out from my mouth.Baekhyun bring me to my Reddie when i asked that.

Baekhyun looked at me weirdly before leave a warm kiss on my forehead.It was long yet it full of his love to me.I can feel it."Its because you're my girl and my future wife soon to be.You should know that i will propose you formally in front of our parents and in front of the members"

I wished i could make myself health,free from this cancer so i can be with Baekhyun forever.The pain from my head became more hurt than before.I tried to hold it until....

"Baekhyun...Byun Baekhyun..." i called.

Baekhyun look at me whi already getting pale "hmmm?"

"I-I'm s-sorry..." thats the last words i can say before totally knocked out in Baekhyun's arms.

Baekhyun POV 

"Sung Young !! Sung Young-ah !! Wake up " i shouted loudly without bother with the people around were looking at me.

Sung Young already passed out in my arms.Her arms that wrapped around me fell down like his soul already leave her body.

NO !!

"Chanyeol !! CHANYEOL !!!!!!!!???" i shouted histerically.

Chanyeol who heard my shouted quickly came towards me with others members.His face is so worried,just like the other members.

The members tried to calm me down while Chanyeol took Sung Young from me.My knees was so weak so i feel on the ground,only my eyes sending Sung Young away.

"Baekhyun-ah,relax.She'll be okay" Kai said while patting my back.My tears already fell and i felt my face is so hot during the sunlight.

Kris and Chen helping me to get up and standing.Chanyeol bring Reddie with him and Sung Young.Now only two car that available for us but it will never fit since its 11 of us.

I should've follow Chanyeol just now,i need to know what has happened to Sung Young until she became that weak.It couldn't only a migraine,it must be something else.

I heard Sehun called someone but i don't know who so i just listen to his conversation.

"Noona,Sung Young...her pain..came back..Please fetch us at funfair since Chanyeol leave Baekhyun,Tao and Kris but only bring Sung Young with him.Both of Mercedez can't fit one more person so you should come over and fetch Baekhyun with you"

Pain...What pain? What Sehun mean with her pain came back? Its seems like Sung Young suffering about something,the question now is..What is Sung Young suffering now?

No...No...

It couldn't be...Did Sung Young perhaps...

 

Having a brain cancer?