Chapter 22 - Should i?

I'm not for you LOVE

i think this update is a short update and sorry for the late update.Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to leave some comments if i need to improove.Your (readers) comment would help.Thank you.

-------------------------

 

He's not there...

 

ahhh~i forgot i sent him somewhere else.I sighed as i saw EXO members,they giving me what-the-result look.I smile to them and quickly run then hug Chanyeol.

 

" he approoving me !! omg i'm so excited !!" i scream,still in Chanyeol's hug.

 

"you succeed saeng,you succeed" Chanyeol answered me.

 

"but sangie" he continued.I broke up the hug and look into his eyes.

 

"why?" i asked him.He gave me face that full with question.I curious about what he want to say to me.

 

he give a sigh before look away from me. " how about Baekhyun? he will join us,right?you're kidding about what you said when we're at home right?" he asked me.I froze as he done said that,so he hoping for Baekhyun to join us?

 

It was lie if i said that i don't want him to join us,i want him to feel our happiness when we're spending time together.I want him to be happy before i gone."i'm not joking,oppa.I'm serious about what i said" i said to him.All the members gave shocked face to me,Chanyeol too.Then Xiumin walk towards me before held my shoulder.

 

"Are you sure,Sung Young-ah?I know you lying." he said to me.

 

I widen my eyes and start looking away,avoiding to have eye contact with Minseok oppa.For minutes i thinking about what i have to say to him.

I take guts to looking at Minseok oppa's eyes,before answering him.Giving him sharp eyes contact."I am really sure,and i'm talking the truth,i'm not lying and i'm not a person who is lying type"

 

Minseok oppa look away as he heard what i said.All the rest just being quite and starting to made our way to go back home.

 

 

******

 

Its already night when we're reach home.The members asked permission to go back to their own house as they're tired because after we're go back from SM building,all of us we're hanging out at funfair and yes,without Baekhyun.

 

All of them still dissappointed because i didn't let Baekhyun to join our vacation.None of them brave enough to make me change my mind.

They said without Baekhyun,they're not exo.Then i protest by saying we're not hanging out as exo,we're hanging out as friends.They can't say anything as i said that.

 

My whole body was really tired and i throw my self on my bed,ready for sleep.Didn't bother to change my cloth and taking some bath.

 

My body was so tired and need to rest for tomorrow.I'm sure,by hanging out with the boys need more energy more than 100%.You couldn't believe it right? me too but its all right.I don't know why the boys were so active all day long even after their tight schedule.

 

i sigh as i saw someone open my door room.Ahh~its Dara unnie,she come back home for tonight.Maybe she also have a free time for tomorrow?

 

"ahh Dara unnie,you came~" i sang before get up from my bed to hug her.

 

"ne...for now 2ne1 doesn't have any tight schedule and sajjangnim probably gave us break day for tomorrow." she said,made me grinning."so in that case,you can follow us for tomorrow since we're not spending time together long time ago.I miss you unnie" i hug her again,tighter than before.

 

"i miss you too,Sung Young-ah.Saengie,i heard about your problem with Baekhyun.You will left soon,don't you regret that you'll not spending your time with Baekhyun before you go?" Dara unnie spoke out,broke the hug.

 

"i..nope i will not..i will die instead so i will never felt the regret" i answered her while heading to my bed."why are you talking such things?" she nagged,half-scream half-whispered.

 

i gazed at her before answered her again."i'm just talking the truth.whats wrong with that?"

 

Dara unnie seems angry to me as she walk towards me then grab my hand."i said you will survive.And i was aware about your cancer since i took that course when i'm a students." she said.

 

yeah Dara unnie took some kind of course that involving doctor stuff.To make it simple,if she was not a singer now,she was a doctor.The best doctor in the worldwide.When she having some free time,she will revising her old book and make some research.

 

Thats why i said she was a best doctor in wordwide if she wasn't a singer now.

 

I look to her eyes,deep,trying to search the truth of what she said.There's no joke in her eyes and it only contain her worries to me."aniya...maybe i will regret it,but not now" i said stubbornly.

 

Dara unnie felt lose in her tried to convince me to let Baekhyun join us.

 

But theres nothing to do,i just do what i said and i probably do it now.I'm not someone who only talking by mouth but not in action."if you don't have something,then you should go for sleep unnie.Its already late and i already sleepy"

 

i continued as i landed my on my smooth and fluffy bed.It called me for some tight sleep.

 

"geurae..since i can't made you changed your mind...i can't do anything..btw i will see if i can join all of you for tomorrow" she said while heading to the door."jaljayo,have a tight sleep" she continued as she close the door.

 

i turn to the wall beside me and thinking about it again.Must i invite him to join us?Aish this is so such a headache.One minute passed,two minutes passed...I fell asleep in thinking of that things.Its was so a tiring day to think about that which will made me more tired.