Chapter 19 - Day 4 (The End Of One Week With Baekhyun)

I'm not for you LOVE

 

 

The coldness really killing me,thats why i hate to staying at the hospital.If its not because my boy i probably slept on his bed,with him comfortably.Seriously,sleep in this position was just uncomfortable.So i decided to wake up fully before take a walk outside of his ward.But once i open the door,i close it back,produce a big sound echoes the room.

I look at Baekhyun,scared that he will awake from the noise.Fortunately he just change his position in sleeping.Back on why i close the door just now.The outside of this room was really dark,i think i might die because of too scared of the dark.That dark really really killing me.

i head back to Baekhyun's bed,glance at him before take a place on the couch to sleep again.Just now i sleep with my head on Baekhyun's bed,with my hand on his.Thats why you're getting uncomfortable.I check on the watch on my wrist.Its 3 am,and why must whenever i got scared,the time was 3 am?

i get rid all the things that come to my mind,i really don't feel at ease.Finally you get up from the couch and go to Baekhyun,you decided to just wake him up to comfort you.

me : oppa.....opppaaaaa *shivered*

Baekhyun : *feeling disturbed* ouhh..jagiya,waeyo?

me : oppa...i'm scared...the surrounding was really dark...

Baekhyun : look how pity my baby is,come here,lay beside me.So this Byun Baekhyun can comfort you.

me : but oppa...you hurt and definitely will hurt you more whenever i touch your bruises unpurposely.

Baekhyun : yess but how can i continue my sleep while my girl getting scared all by herself?Thats more hurt.

me : ermmm !! *lay beside Baekhyun* oppaaaa.....

Baekhyun : ne? What else?

me : i felt uncomfortable with this position...no,i didn't but i feel,you did.You felt uncomfortable aren't you?

Baekhyun : honestly...yes.But because of you,i can bear it.

me : *turn to Baekhyun* oppa,do you think one day we'll have a big fight?

Baekhyun : *caress Sung Young's hair' why would us having a big fight?

me : ani,i just wondering.You know~in every relationship there always have even a single fight between us.

Baekhyun : Do you want us to fight?

me : no..i want to avoid from fighting with you,but the olders always say,even a single fight,that is one of ingredients for the recipe of love.Without fight we won't found the happiness in a relationship.

Baekhyun : so do you believe it? Do you think if we fight then we'll be happy?

me : i didn't say that i believe it,but what olders said always right.I don't know if we'll happy or hurt or suffering if we have a fight.But what i know,if we fight,its just take a few hours or days for us back together again.Because we can't live with each other,right?

Baekhyun : did you just read a poem,jagiya? Its sound good..*hug Sung Young* you know i never can live without you.

me : but you nearly die because of me *teary eyes*

Baekhyun : jagi,don't cry *wipe the tears* look at me,i'm safe right? I'm now infront of you,hug you,protecting you..isn't that enough?

me : *buried her face to Baekhyun's chest* oppa,please just don't stop love me.NEVER.Even if i was fate to go before you,ne?

Baekhyun : shhhh *peck Sung Young's lips* you'll never go before me.I want us to go together.But can you please stop talking about that? Why are you always saying that? Is there something you want to tell me? What you're hiding from me?

me : *silent**close her eye* 

Baekhyun : Sung Young-ah *hold Sung Young's chin* look at me when i ask you.Now tell me,what have you hide from my information?

me : *cry**look at Baekhyun* oppa,yes you're right.I've been hiding something from you.But i'm not ready yet to tell you,i will tell you but not now.

Baekhyun : *hold his anger* why can't you tell me? What is it? Are you pregnant? But i use that night,you eat the pills..Or you found someone else and planning to break up with me? Tell me,Sung Young*hold Sung Young's shoulder hard*

Me : Baekhyunnie *cry hardly* it hurts........

Baekhyun : tell me,Sung Young !! Tell me *tighten the hold*

Me : arghhhhh !! 

Baekhyun : *just realise**let go Sung Young's shoulder* jagi....i didn't mean....it.is it hurt?

me : *wipe the tears away**get up from the bed* i know you have a right to know about it,but i will tell you right? Just...not now...i'm not pregnant okay? But about the second one you said,if you continue being like this,maybe i will.*walk out from the room*

Baekhyun : Jagi,its dark outside...

Me : *stop**walk again* i don't care about the dark anymore as long as i stay away from a like you.Plus the nurse always on their duty so there's nothing i've to fear.I know i'm wrong for beating you,punch you until you get in this condition until you get all the bruises on your body.And as you know,i do it unpurposely plus its your fault am i right?

Baekhyun : *silent* are you trying to point all the fingers on me? Its also Chanyeol's fault too,if he didn't call me Bacon,this will never happen and we'll never fight like this.

Me : don't you dare to put the blame on my oppa,what is wrong with that Bacon name? Its sounds cute for me..is it that bad to you? Plus bacon is your favorite food,so there's nothing wrong if one of the members,including me to call you that.We're just discussing about this just now,right? I didn't expect that we'll fight this fast.And maybe it takes 1 weeks for me to be together with you back after you....hurting...me *sobbing* put the blame on...Chanyeol...oppa....*crying*

Baekhyun : *froze* Chanyeol.....is your...o-oppa..?why now only i know about it? Was the members already know about it?

me : *silent**look down**look at Baekhyun again* serves you right.......the member already know about it since the day that i said i'm Luhan's girl.Chanyeol oppa really made a good desicion in keeping secret about it but because of the idiot me,i told you the true......YES..PARK CHANYEOL IS MY OPPA AND ME,PARK SUNG YOUNG IS PARK CHANYEOL'S TWIN.

******

TOMORROW MORNING DAY 4 

my eyes getting swollen when i come back home with all my luggage,crying too much is not my style but that ing Byun Baekhyun make me crossed my princip.I promise mom that i'll stay at Baekhyun's house for two weeks but because he sick and all what we've been go through made me stay there nearly a month.

After i came back from the hospital,i spent time with Mrs.Byun before i pack all my things in Baekhyun's room and asked her a permission to go back to my house just now.I've told her everything about Baekhyun and i,she shocked at first but when she saw me started to cry,she take me into a hug.She trying to understand my situation.

Baekhyun will discharge tomorrow and i'm pretty happy about it but when i remember what he done to me,my heart feel hurt.Can't he understand what i feel? I'm trying to not to hurt his feeling but he? Easily make my heart hurt as hell.Seems like i'll leave without saying goodbye to him.My one week destroyed just like that because of his behaving.

What i said about be back together with him after one week was a serious thing.But that one week will be en on next Thursday,that time the one week that i promise to Chanyeol already out of service and i have to go for my treatment.I can't believe i have to leave him this fast.Of course i will asked for a break up from him on this Sunday before leave to have my treatment.

Sang Sang run towards me as i open the door and greet mom.They hug me and i hug them back,only God know how i missed this two cute kids.I left them just because my stupid feelings to that stupid ...yeahhhh i'm an idiot because have feeling to that stupid ing damn .

i didn't say that i hate it,i love it,all of our memory still in my mind and my feeling to him grew day by day,i can't hate him because he's my everything.Surely i will miss him so much when i gone.

Mom smile at me then i..with Sang Sang who try to help me with the luggage heading to my room to unpack my things.Just one more stair.....one more !! To reach my room when suddenly Chanyeol came in the house with his angry + worried face straing to my face.

Sang Sang who scared with that face quickly hide behind me...but still peeking at Chanyeol's scary face.How cute they are.

Chanyeol : yah !! Why are you here?

me : what? Ouhhhhhhhhh now i can't came back to my own house huh?

Chanyeol : thats not what i mean,what happen between you and Baekhyun ? Why are you here? And not by his side at the hospital?

me : you know how much i hate hospital,Chanyeol.There's nothing happen between me and Baekhyun.

Chanyeol : really? So why Baekhyun really mad at me once i get there? Why so sudden?

me : so thats it? You just want to ask that? Since you asking about it,so i'll tell you........i..already..told him...about us...satisfied?

Chanyeol : bwol?! But why?

me : he freaking hurting me last night just because i said i really hide something from him when he asked me,just..that time is not the right time to tell him about my sick to him.He also accuse me getting pregnant or whatever..something like that..lemme show you this...*open the part of her cloth of her shoulder*

Chanyeol : omo !! What happen to your shoulder? Why is it swollen until your skin getting greenie-black?

me : this is what he done to me,can you see it?so that is the reason why *teary eyes* but don't worry,once this week end,i will comeback to him just to ask him for a break up.Either he like it or not i'll still keep my promise to you.if he know about this,i just do it for his and my sake,of course for you and the members' sakes.

Chanyeol : *hold Sung Young's shoulder slowly* okay okay,come on i help you with the luggage and look to your swolled shoulders.*calm*Sang Sang-ie do you miss your unnie and noona?

Sang Eun : of course i miss her,oppa.

Sang In : yes,mee too hyung.

Chanyeol : so now give her time to rest first,then you can play with her.

Sang Sang : Okay (In) hyung,(Eun)oppa !! * run away *

Me : can you look that? They're so cute and they're already growing bigger.I felt like i just have them yesterday,the time passed really fast  

Chanyeol : ye ye~i miss to spending time with them,or...i wish i can spending time with them,since they are born i never had a change to play with them.

me : so you should do,oppa.They are so cute and innocent when they playing,i guess you never see them argue right?

Chanyeol : why? Are they always arguing?

me : ne~ about some ridiculous thing,Sang Eun always end up crying over Sang In's behaviour.Look like Sang In follow your step *chuckles*

Chanyeol : yahh !! Who following my step?Sang In? Wae?

me : yeahh,Sang In love to tease Sang Eun to much,since they're still small so Sang Eun just crying as a give up but different for me,if you tease me,i'll end up angry to you then we'll good back~

Chanyeol : maybe you're right because only me and Sang In was the boy of Park's family but Sang Eun have you and noona.

me : ne~oppa,i want to take a nap first before you want to ask me further.Last night i can't sleep well plus i miss my bed so much.So gomawo oppa-ga.

Chanyeol : uhh ye,geundae before that.....did you still love him?

me : *confiused* huh? Dugu?

Chanyeol : neo namja-ga,Baekhyun.Who else~

Me : ouhh.....*silent* i really wish to hate him now,but i can't.he just....can't get rid from my mind,from my heart.If he really love me,then he'll never married another.

Chanyeol : then how about the rest of the week? What you gonna do?

me : errr...since i've already spent 3 days with Baekhyun so it doesn't matter to spent the reast of the week with the members right?Just today,i only stay and rest at home.

Chanyeol : but we have a tight schedule.

me : then,cancel all of it and spend time with me.

Chanyeol : Soo Man sajjangnim never give us the permission.

me : then make him give it to you all.

Chanyeol : how?Whenever we try to have a holidays,he never approove it.

me : just wait and see.I will made him approove it.

Chanyeol : omo !! Are you planning to seduce him?

me : omg,of course not.I've got Baekhyun and he always in my heart.Who can bear with my cuteness? I'll make sure that old man will fall to my cuteness,left it to me.

Chanyeol : okay okay..now go to sleep.I've something to do.Have a tight sleep,saeng.*messing Sung Young's hair*

Me : *chuckles*geurae...take care oppa,saranghae.

Chanyeol : *get out from the house* nado don't forget to take your medicine,annyeong*close the door* 

me : annyeong~

Fuhhhh~ now i'll think about how to make that Lee Soo Man ahjusshi approove the 3 days holidays for EXO.i'm sure they really have wait for this moment.Thats meani have to go to the SM building to meet him.I'll go this evening.Now what i need just a tight and comfortable sleep~