Chapter 18 - Day 3 part II

I'm not for you LOVE

 

My head was hurt just like my hand.My vision still blur but i can see clearly,Chanyeol,Kai and D.O was catching out of their breath.Their face was red as tomato and what i can say,they're scared of me.The car that Chanyeol drive just now was parked at the roadside.The other members' car followed.But there is only one car behind this car,where is the other car?

When i'm busy thinking of it,i noticed that Baekhyun was not there inside this car.My eyes starts looking for him,travelling the place around me.But he's not there.Where is he?

Me : errr...o-oppa...w-where is Baek-Baekhyun?

Chanyeol : *silent*

me : o-oppa?D.O? Kai? Where is Baekhyun?

None of them answered my question.My heart start being not at ease,i want to know about where the heck was Baekhyun at.

Me : *scary voice* oppa !!? Where is Baekhyun !!! Malhaebwa or you'll die today,inside this car !!

Chanyeol : *gulp**cracked voice*K-Kris,T-Tao,Xi-Xiumin a-and Chen take him to t-the hos-hospital.

Me : bwol ! Geundae wae?

Kai : you beat him to death,noona.He was so bad.

D.O : he just playing around,but then you lost your mind by hitting him on his back.

FLASHBACK

Baekhyun : *pissed* Chanyeolilie !! STOP CALLING ME BACON !! *tease Chanyeol in driving*

Chanyeol : Bacon stop !!! We'll got an accident !!

Baekhyun : i won't stop until you stop calling me that name.

Kai : Baekhyun hyung,stop it.You'll harm us.

Me : *shocked**scared* Baek-Baekhyunnie...J-jagiya...S-stop it,you s-scared m-me *cracked voice*

Baekhyun continue teasing Chanyeol in driving,making this car being uncontrolable.Baekhyun starting to keep teasing Chanyeol in driving,he think it as fun think until forgot about us being scared.Kai and D.O start hugging each other with their eyes close.While me,my heart beating fast.

Its beating in incredible fast until i lack of oxygen.Kai and D.O noticed of the changed of me.

Me : *breath hardly* i told you to stop,Baekhyunnie.Stop it,you made me...uuhhhhh...ahhhhhh..

Kai : Kyungie,she's changed.Oh my gahd her beast side was going to turn out.

D.O : *shouting* Baekhyun,stop it !!!

Baekhyun : as i said,I WON'T STOP.

His last word changed me,the last thing i saw before my mind lost fully was our car nearly hit the dividers.

Chanyeol POv

All of us shock to death.Sung Young was changed,she was not the one we know.She turn out to beast.When our car was about to hit the divider,she changed fully before pull Baekhyun from me in harsh way.Thanks to her because now i managed to drive it carefully.I smile but faded away when i heard Kai and D.O were screaming their throat out.I stop the car by the road side and look behind.

What i saw was Sung Young punching Baekhyun unmercily,his face already full with blood came from his injured skin and nose.While Sung Young's fist getting red as Baekhyun's blood and her face...i tell you,its ing red because she really angry.

Kai : noona !! Stop it you're hurting Baekhyun hyung.

Me : *not listening to Kai* I TOLD YOU TO STOP !!! *punch Baekhyun's cheek* BUT YOU'RE NOT HEARING ME !!! *punch Baekhyun nose* YOU BETTER GO TO DIE,YOU ING DAMN !!! *punch Baekhyun's eyes more hard*

D.O : *stop Sung Young's fist from keep punching Baekhyun* noona,you're already beat him to death.Please get on your mind.

Me : *push D.O away*punch D.O* DON'T INTEFERE IN MY ING BUSSINESS,YOU SHORT !!! STOP DISTURBING MY LIFE !!!

Kai : Kyungie !! Are you alright?

D.O :* collapsed*

Kai : noona !!! What are you doing !!! Stop it !! *use his energy to stop Sung Young*

Me : yahhh !!! Let me go !! *struggling with Kai*

Kai : Chanyeol hyung !! Come on !! Help me or else she will beat Baekhyun more.

Baekhyun : *dying*

 

Chanyeol : *help Kai* Sung Young-ah !! STOP !!!! 

Me : LEMME GO YOU !!! I'M NOT DONE YET !!!

Chanyeol : *slap Sung Young hard*

Me : *stop**collapsed*

Chanyeol : *put Baekhyun on his lap*Baekhyunnie,gwaenchana?Kai go to the members' car and ask them to bring Baekhyun to the hospital.

Kai : ne !!! *run to the other car* look at Kyungsoo for me.

Chanyeol : Baekhyunnie *sad face* if its not because of me,you never be like this.*teary eyes*

Baekhyun : *fake smile* s-she w-was awe-awesome.I-i'm okay *lack of oxygen* w-where is Sung Young?

Chanyeol : *cry* no...you're not okay.*point next to Baekhyun* she collapsed.Baekhyun bear it some more,the other member will take you to the hospital.

Baekhyun : *smile**try to reach his hand on Sung Young**passed out*

Chanyeol : Baekhyun !!! Wake up !!! Kai !!! FASTER !!!!

Kai : *come with Kris,Tao,Xiumin and Chen*coming !!

Kris : oh god,what happen?

Tao : *saw Sung Young with red face* ouhh !!! What happen to noona?*go to the other door*noona !! Wake up!!

Chanyeol : she beated Baekhyun because Baekhyun nearly made our car get in accident.As you know,Sung Young will change like a beast whenever she getting scared.

Xiumin : Chen,lets carry Baekhyun to our car.We'll bring him to the hospital.Chanyeol,do you wanna join us?

Chanyeol : nope,i'm waiting here.I wait for Sung Young to concious.

Chen : Kai? D.O? *realise D.O was unconcious* omo !! What happen to D.O?

Kai : he collapsed after Sung Young punch him and call him short because he try to stop Sung Young from punch Baekhyun.Nevermind,i'm waiting for D.O and noona to wake up.

Kris : geurae,Tao-ah !! Kaja !

i saw Kris drive the car away,and put my vision back to my lovely Sung Young after the car missing from my sight.Kai didn't stop from waking up D.O who still unconcious.I put Sung Young on my laps before caressing her messing hair.Her face still red and i'm sure she becoming calm in there.

A few minutes later

D.O concious from his collapsed but Sung Young didn't which made me worry because i never slap her hard like just now.Our plan to tease the member change to something bad and sad.I'm curious about Baekhyun condition,i hope he was okay.We're wait a little more longer until an hour later,finally Sung Young concious.Her face really confiusing with her surrounding.

END OF FLASHBACK

Me : bwol ?! How is he? Bring me to him now !

Chanyeol : not until you become calm.

Kai : his condition was really......bad.*sad face*

D.O : noona,your pinch was really hard.I wondered how Baekhyun hyung can bear with your non-stop punch.

me : bwol? I beat him? But why?

Chanyeol : he disturb me in driving,i bet you're scared that we will got in accident thats why you lost your mind,but thank to you because if you didn't do it,we definitely got in accident.

me : bwol? Aish !!! *go the the driver sit*

Kai : what are you gonna do?

me : *start the engine* hold it tight !!! *drive fast*

i can't forgive myself if anything happen to Baekhyun.i should hold it just now but....but i can't managed .i know he trying not to punch me back because he doesn't want to hurt me and just let him be hurt by me.oh my god,what happen to my boy? How is he?

**********

As we reach there,i ordered Chanyeol to park the car while i straight get into the hospital.My tears can't stop from falling through my cheeks,Baekhyun was an important man in my life,i can't lost him.

After i know where Baekhyun's ward,i use the stair to reached level 6,i don't want to use the elevator cause i scared of enter it alone.I never  care that i was lack of oxygen.

I saw all the members were waiting outside of his ward.Sehun's face was red as i saw him before suddenly he attack me with a hard slap on my cheeks,leaving a palm-shaped on my left cheek.I know i deserve that,so i took his hand which stil in big fist.And made that hand to punch me hardly.

its hurt so bad but i didn't care as long as my mistake was reveil by this punch of him.My face was burning up,and i can felt,the blood running from my nose.I know its not because his pinch but because of my sick,making my knees weak before fall on the ground.

Sehun : *grab Sung Young*noona !!! 

Tao : *run towards Sung Young**help Sehun* look at what you did,Sehunnie !!

me : gwaenchana,Tao.I deserve it.

Tao : ani !! You do it unpurposely,he can't do this to you.

me : gwaenchaneunde,where is Baekhyun?

Xiumin : he still in the ward with the doctor.

me : how is he?

Xiumin : he...we still don't know.*hold Sung Young's hand tight*

Me : arghhh ! *pull her hand from Xiumin's*

Sehun : noona..your hand..

me : i know,its because i punch Baekhyun too hard.

Luhan : you should get a treatment.

me : no until i know about Baekhyun's condition.The injured on my fist doesn't matter if something happen to Baekhyun.

I take a sit next to Kris before he take me in his arm,giving me strenght to face all this.My heart felt touched because the members really care about me even i had hurting their friends.Without i'm want it,my tears starts falling again,thinking about what will happen to Baekhyun.

i've no choice but just spending this week with Baekhyun at the hospital.A few minutes later,finally the doctor came out.

me : *run towards the doctor* doctor,how is he?

doctor : any of his family here?

me : errr,i'm.....his wife...so what happen to him?

doctor : i've got many bruise around his body...-

Me : *cover my hand* yes...errr we're attacked by a mad girl.

doctor : nothing serious,he just need a rest and someone have to take care of him so he will get better soon.

me : ouh god.Thanks doctor.I will take care of him,can i see him now? Is he concious already?

doctor : yes,he already wake up.You can enter now.

me : you've work hard,thank you doctor.

doctor : it was my work *smile**go away*

Chen : we should visit him now *want to enter the room*

Kris : *hold Chen* lets give Sung Young visit him first.

me : thanks oppa.*enter the room**look at Baekhyun* jagiya?

Baekhyun : *scared face* don't come near.

me : oppa don't be this way..

Baekhyun : GO AWAY !!!!

me : *come near Baekhyun**hold his hand**kiss Baekhyun**tears fall* oppa,mianhae....

Baekhyun : *sturtle**hold Sung Young's hand back* jagiya..... *crying*

Me : mianhanda,oppa.Cheongmal mianhae *hug Baekhyun*

Baekhyun : *pat Sung Young's back* forgive accepted.

me : *caress Baekhyun's cheek lovely* i hurt you....now your face full with bruises,its all my fault.

Baekhyun : nevermind,if i listen to you,you also won't do this thing.Okay,we're both wrong,are we clear?

me : but still,you're hurt because of me.Your face not as handsome as before,i scared your fans will start to hate you.You know~fans these day they admired the idols because of the idols' face,not their talent.. //some fans like that but not me//

Baekhyun : *squeezing Sung Young's hand* did you love me because i'm handsome?

me : no no *shook her head* i love you with all my heart,even your face not as handsome as before for the fans,but for me,you always handsome in my heart....forever *kiss Baekhyun's forehead carefully* can i ask you something?

Baekhyun : whats wrong?is it serious?

me : the first question was not so serious but the second one is really serious.The first question is,is it hurt? All that bruises? What you felt and think when i beat you? You know? I'm really scared when you screaming to ask me not come near to you.

Baekhyun : Honestly,it really hurt me.But by you beside me,taking care of me,it doesn't hurt at all.That time you beat me,i think i'm gonna die.Sorry for acting like that just now.i scared that you'll beat me again.

me : gwaenchana.Hmm i'm really really really sorry about what i done to you,just i'll change whenever i got scared or maximum angry.

Baekhyun : pardon me,so how about the second question? Is it really a serious thing?

me : *look down**silent*

Baekhyun : yahh,i'm talking to you,look at my face.

Me : *slowly looking deep to Baekhyun's eyes* its not a question but a things that i want to say to you.

Baekhyun : come,sit on my bed*get up from his laying*Tell me what you want to say.

Me : *sit slowly on the bed**leaned to Baekhyun's chest* jagiya...i want to tell you...one day....if i'm gone from your life,even its true or not,you must set up on your mind that actually i'm still love you,i still miss for your touch,i'll miss for your kiss,i'll comeback to you.So if i'm gone alive,please wait for my comeback,but if i'm gone dead,just find my successor,and marry her.Will you promise that jagiya?

Baekhyun : *shocked**kiss Sung Young head warmly* why we talking about that again? You won't gone from my life,you'll stuck in my life and you never can escape from my life.But wait,you gone alive? Where do you want to go? Why did you want to leave me? Did you plan to leave me? And why are you always talking about dead? Is there something you want to tell me?

me : ani ani !! I'm just say it,i'm not planning to leave you,i already stuck in your life and i can't excape it...*smile* like you said.I'm okay as you know, i'm just having the migraine not more than that.Migraine won't bring to die right?

Baekhyun : *relieved* ahhh~ stop talking about that things,i don't want to hear it anymore.

me : but jagiya,you still doesn't answer my question yet.Will you promise that? I mean with gone alive,maybe in the future my family want to move and being apart from you,about gone dead,we didn't know when will we die right? So i'm just preparing.Oppa ~ please answer my question .

Baekhyun : bwol? Your family want to move? Why?

me : ani...its just my prediction.We don't know what happen in the future.I said its just MAYBE.

Baekhyun : ouh...geurae...i promise you that.But i'll make sure i will marry you.

me : ne,you must make sure of that because if you won't you will die in my hand * evil laugh*

Baekhyun : *scared* no don't start it,i really scare right now.Please jagiya,i would get a heart attack if you do that to me again.

me : *singing Heart Attack* ouhh,okay.I promise you,jagiya.hmmm,better i'm leaving,the others want to visit you too.*stand up*

Baekhyun : *hold Sung Young* no,stay by my side.

me : okay okay,i'll comback after call them.I promise *kiss Baekhyun* *walk away*

Outside the room.

me : guys,you can enter now.

Chanyeol : yeahhh !! Finally,why did you take so long?

me : ermmm having some drama and romantic scene? *laugh*

Xiumin : be a director in future,i'm sure your story will become daebak !!

me : hehe,okay i will.You know,my world full with drama.

Sehun : i keep that word noona,i'm waiting for your drama.

All the members enter the room once the last person,Luhan want to enter the room,i stop him.

Luhan : *look at Sung Young* wae?

me : ani,i just want to tell you,just now i promise that i will stay with Baekhyun.But i almost forgot that i have something to do,tell him i'll be back tonight and bring him some food.ne?

Luhan : geurae,take care.

me : ermmm *smile* thank you.

I leave when Luhan finally enter the room,its actually nothing i have to do.But i just want to stay away from Baekhyun first,thinking about the decision that i will made after this week end.Should i break up with him? Or just tell him everything about my sickness,but i do't want him to lost his hope,it will ripe his heart to pieces.

I don't know where i should go,i drive the car without knowing my destination.But at the end i reached at the Han River.People said,if you feel sad or stress,by going to Han River,it will help you to release it.I didn't take it serious before this,but by the dilemma that i have now,maybe i should test it.

And they are right,once i sit at that river,i feel at peace,i forgot about my problem.That place was really peace until you can't describe in words.I think i spent the time there until hours,about 5 hours but realised it when the night was about to show itself.I walk to my car and heading to a restaurant for buying Baekhyun dinner,of course for me too.I'm really hungry right,need to be fill as soon as possible.

There's a restaurant that popular with a tasty food,i go there and went back after i bought the food.I need to go back to the hospital quickly in case the members already left Baekhyun alone.He must be bored.

When i arrived there,its already 8 pm and very a right time to have a dinner.I felt guilty because i left Baekhyun so long,i encouraging myself to use the elevator alone.Even it was really a scared things but by using the stairs at this time was scarier.

Once i at infront of Baekhyun's ward,i enter it slowly just to see Baekhyun was deep in his sleep.It was so silent,maybe the members already left long ago,leaving him alone sleepy in boring.Slowly i walk to his direction before take a sit beside him.Omo~my boy sleep like a little boy,most like Sang In.

I take a glance to his handsome face full with bruises here and there before decided to wake him up.

me : *whisper*jagiya.....wake up,lets have the dinner.

Baekhyun : ouhh *grinned* you're back.Where are you going all day long?

me : errr..i have to take care of Sang Sang because mom was ordered to go to Japan.My father's task.

Baekhyun : ouhh...thanks for comeback,i miss you so much.

me : we're just meet each other before i go,jagiya.

Baekhyun : yes but even a second you're not by my side i feel like a year,you can calculate it how many second you had left me,i'm dying in the boringness.Err plus the members have to go after Soo Man sajjangnim ask them to have a little practice for History.

me : poor them,if this kind of things didn't happen,they definitely have spent time with me.

Baekhyun : so you just felt poor for them? How about me?

me : of course i pity for you too,because of me you being like this.*sad face* ok lemme feed you.

Baekhyun : *smile* how about you?

me : i bought two for us,i will eat after i done feeding you.

Baekhyun : i'll eat by myself,you eat too.I want to eat together with you.

me : aish,geuraeyo,we'll eat together but still i'm the one who will feed you.

Baekhyun : it will trouble you.Just lemme eat by myself.

me : no you didn't trouble me,but if you really feel it that way,just pay it with a song for me.I want you to sing a song for me....ermmm how about...Heart Attack? I really love that song and will feel really glad if you're the one who sing it for me.Can you?

Baekhyun : okay okay !! I give up.

me : *smile* okay now eat,open your mouth *feed Baekhyun* how is it?

Baekhyun : ummmphhh,it was really good *smile* i thought we're eating it together?

me : okay *feed myself* satisfied?

Baekhyun : errrmmmm !! *widen smile*

We're continue eating while having a little chat,Baekhyun really sing Heart Attack for me.His voice was really angelic until he made me fell more to him.We're laugh,talking,chatting,having the joy of our relationship.

AUTHOR'S POV

Sung Young and Baekhyun spent the night together as it a happy night ever without thinking what will happen to their future,no one in this will face the world easily,there must be crying,suffering,being apart just to find the happiness.And thats what will they facing after the one week ENDED.

Everything will reveil once the one week that they facing with more than one happy day finally found its suffered.There is only one of them will facing it alone.Who is it?