Chapter 14 - Arguing

I'm not for you LOVE

 

'Your one week start tomorrow,dongsaeng' thats what Chanyeol said after he put me on Baekhyun's bed then get out from the room.I've stay at the hospital for three days,and that three days,Baekhyun always by my side take care of me.

Once Chanyeol get out from the room,Baekhyun came in with my luggage at his hand.I should carry it by myself,but he the one who volunteering himself to take it with him.

Baekhyun : jagiya,why that giant keep telling you about one week? Whats wrong?

me : just....ermmm i have no idea... //i really don't know what i has to put as a reason lol//

Baekhyun : that one week must very important for him,am i right?

me : *talk in her heart* yeahh,very important for him but very bitter for us,Baekhyun.

Baekhyun : mom already back from Japan,i'm going to pick her up at the airport.Wanna come?

me : better not.i'll stay home with Chanyeol,i don't want to trouble you if anything happen to me at the airport.

Baekhyun : are you sure,jagiya?

me : very sure,honey.

Baekhyun : then i'm going.Take care of yourself,don't run,don't leave this house.

me : why should i?

Baekhyun : maybe you're planning to run from me with Chanyeol? *laugh* i'm joked.

me : no,honey.I'll stay and waiting for you here.

Baekhyun : *kiss Sung Young's forehead* goodbye jagiya *get out from the room*

EXO AND YOUR POV

EXO : *enter the room*(Kai and D.O) *run to Sung Young* noona !! *hug Sung Young*

Me : omo,my little boy..*hug them back* 

Tao : noona,can i get your hug too? *jealous* 

Me : of course,Tao saeng.Come give me a hug.* open her arm *

Tao : *crying* *hug Sung Young* noona !!! *sobbing* do you still have to go? Don't leave us.We'll miss you.

Me : all of you want me to be with you forever right? Then let us go,i promise we won't be long.

Sehun : but noona,the both of you will be far away from us.

Luhan : let her go,Sehun.She'll be alright,nothing will happen to her plus she will be with Chanyeol.

Xiumin : Sung Young-sshi,when will you go?

me : i planning to spend my time with Baekhyun for this one week.Then,i'll ask a break up from him.And i will go after that.

Chen : BWOL?!!! Break up?!

EXO : *shocked* (Luhan) why did you want to ask for a break up? Don't you want to tell him about your condition? He will understand your situation.

me : i just don't want to give him a hope,he will be hurt.I can't make sure if i would be save.

Kai : But noona,by break up with him also will hurt him too.

D.O : Jongin was right,noona.You know how great his love to you.

me : i know that Jongin,Kyungie.But can you imagine? If he know,he will hoping for my survive.Then what if,i was fate to not survive? I don't want him to lost his hope.Break up with him was much better then he lost his hope.

Lay : Sung Young-sshi,where will you go? don't leave me *crying*

Suho : she's not going anywhere,Yixing.She will just dissappear from our sight,but stay in our heart.

Luhan : then you must not letting him to lost his hope,you must survive.Not for Baekhyun only,for us,for Chanyeol your twin.Are you planning to not survive and just leave us?

me : of course i want survive,i want to be with all of you for my whole life.

Xiumin : since that was her decision,we can't do anything guys.We just have to pray for her to survive,she need our support.

me : thank you,Minseok oppa.Thanks for your support.I love all of you.

EXO : We love you too,Sung Young *hug Sung Young*

END OF POV

Baekhyun : *enter the room* * saw EXO hug Sung Young* guys..she's mine,let her go.

EXO : *sturtle* *let Sung Young go*

Baekhyun : why all of you having red face? And why the situation looked sad? Is there something i miss?

D.O : nothing hyung.Noona told us about sad story,thats why our face turning red.Her story was really sad.

Kai : noona,don't told us about your sad story again.It was ing sad,i think my heart will stop *pretending passed out*

Me : *messing Kai's hair* hahaha,okay okay.Please don't pass out.Jagiya,are you busy for this week?

Baekhyun : hmm,na molla.Why?

Me : ermm i planning to hang out with you.But if you have a tight schedule,then nevermind.

Xiumin : Baekhyun-ah just hang out with Sung Young for this week.I'll tell Soo Man sajjangnim.

Baekhyun : but hyung,we have a tight schedule for this week.

me : Minseok oppa,never mind.I understand your schedule,just...nevermind.*dissappointed face*

EXO : *look at Baekhyun with death stare*

Baekhyun : why are you being weird today? Before this if i want to absent,you'll be angry.

Kris : we're just letting you spend this week with Sung Young-sshi.Nevermind if you won't then i'm the one who taking your place.

Baekhyun : opppppp NO !!! Okay okay,i'll spending my time with her this week.

me : *running to Baekhyun* thanks,jagiya !!! *kiss Baekhyun's cheek*

Baekhyun : *blushing* g-geurae geu-geurae..

******

Mrs. Byun cooked some kind of delicious food for us,i don't know what it's name because she said that was her family cooking.Tonight Byun Family's house was echoes with EXO's noise,Mrs. byun and i can't stop laughing looking at them.D.O and Kai teasing each other,Suho arguing with Lay because his forgot syndrome,Tao keep asking Kris to buy him Gucci new collection,Sehun wasflirting with Luhan,Xiumin keep shouting to that Mr. Troll,Chen,and whats left? Chanyeol was blushing sitting beside Baekhyun and i just what the hell ???!

i gave him i-thought-i-had-ask-you-to-find-someone-else look but what made me more shock he gave me you-will-broke-up-with-him-soon look at me back.Aish this guy !! I continue to give him then-i-will-not-broke-up-with-him and i-rather-die-than-looking-Baekhyun-being-gay look to him.

i know he will give up because he really want me to go so i'll stay alive.Baekhyun noticed me playing eyes with Chanyeol.Errr !!!

Baekhyun : Jagiya,why are you keep looking at Chanyeol?I'm here,beside you,can't you see me?

Me : of course i see you jagiya..
 
Baekhyun : but why are you pertending like you didn't see me?
 
Me : omo !! My baby boy getting jealous.. ! *laugh*
 
Baekhyun : eomma !! Look how naughty my girl is *sulking*
 
Mrs. Byun : you two should marry soon so no more jealousing ..
 
Me : *coughing*
 
Chanyeol : aigoo ! Sung Young-ah gwaenchana?
 
Me : ermm...gwaenchaneunde err ahjuma...errr..
 
Baekhyun : waeyo? Don't you want to marry me?
 
Xiumin : she mustn't ready yet,Bakkie.
 
Mrs. Byun : are you? Sung Young-ie?
 
Me : ermm Minseok oppa was right,i just need more time ahjuma.Marry things is not something that we can playing around.
 
Baekhyun : jagiya... *sad face*
 
Kai : stop that,hyung.You must understand her too,she just need more time,she didn't reject you right?
 
Me : jagiya...i promise you i will marry with you,not others.Okay? Just give me more time.*caressing Baekhyun's cheek*
 
Chanyeol : *shock* *look at Sung Young* 
 
Me : bwol? 
 
Chanyeol : aniya...just meet me after this..
 
EXO : we too,Sung Young.
 
Baekhyun : why did you want to have meeting with my girl?
 
Luhan : not your stuff,Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun : then i joined..
 
Chanyeol : no !! You can't !!
 
Baekhyun : waeyo?
 
D.O : because..err because its a suprise for you...errr hehehe
 
Me : jagiya *looking deep to Baekhyun's eyes* nothing important okay? You just spend time with Ahjuma.Don't you miss her?
 
Baekhyun : but..Jagiya..
 
Me : *put her finger at Baekhyun's lips* don't worry..okay?
 
Start from that,all the members being quite and continue our dinner.Better i meet Mrs. Byun and tell her everything before she think that i'm trying to play with her son's feeling.
Baekhyun being as quite as a mouse and his face create a sad and dissappointed face.I can't help but just felt pity to my boy.I'm lying to him,i will leave him soon.And i will hurting his heart...
 
 *****
 
After we're finishing our dinner,Baekhyun walking straight to his mother.Then they both heading to living room for watching tv together while all the rest staying at the dining room,with me.
 
Chanyeol : what do you mean by you will marry him? You're not going to marry him,dongsaeng.
 
Me : who said that,Chanyeol? I will marry him if i survive.
 
Luhan : but you will break up with him soon,even if you're survive what if when you're come back here,he already married with another girl?
 
Me : *silent* *slowly say* * look down at her feet* if he already married with another girl when i come back here....then i'll find another.
 
Kris : if he already married another girl,you just marry me..ne?
 
Kai : no way,hyung !!
 
me : ermm okay,oppa.
 
EXO : *shocked* (kris) is that mean you're aggreed to marry me?
 
Me : yes...
 
Kris : look!.? This little Sung Young also fell to my handsomeness.
 
Me : excuse me? I didn't said i will marry Kris EXO..your friend,Chris Lee.He's your friend right? I'm his fan so i'll marry him if Baekhyun found another.. 
 
EXO : *burst into laugh*  (Tao) you got from her,Kris Ge !! Hahaha !!
 
Kris : errrr this kid !!!
 
me : omo omo !! Okay Kris oppa,i'm serious now.If Baekhyun found my successor,i'll try to love you and marry you.
 
EXO : BWOL !!!!????
 
Kai : noona why not me?
 
Me : because you didn't say it to me,Jongin.I'll marry anyone from you if you asking for it,but that if Baekhyun have married another.Arasseo?
 
Chanyeol : are sure,saeng?
 
Me : i'm really sure,oppa.
 
We're all heading to living room where Mrs. Byun and Baekhyun be.They still watching the tv but i saw Mrs. Byun trying to comfort Baekhyun.Whats wrong with him?! I run in front of them and i saw Baekhyun was crying,his eyes was getting swollen and red showing that he already cried for a long time.
 
Me : jagiya?! Waeyo ?!! *worried**hold Baekhyun's shoulder*
 
Baekhyun : don't touch me !
 
me : yahh,Bakkie-ah.Whats wrong with you? Malhaebwa !!
 
Mrs. Byun : he said that you're change,you just spend your time with the members,discussing things with the members without him,and he said you're hiding something from him,you're cheating with him.
 
Me : aigoo !! *pull Baekhyun to his room* yah !! Why did you think that way?
 
Baekhyun : i'm not thinking that way,you made me thinking that way.Your action showed that you're hiding something from me.
 
Me : what?? Then tell me what i'm hiding from you?
 
Baekhyun : you know what is it,jagiya.So don't asked me.
 
Me : you thought i have someone else? Who is it?
 
Baekhyun : Chanyeol.You're with Chanyeol right? Just now you playing eyes with him,then you disscussing something with him without me.
 
Me : so you're not believe my love to you?Chanyeol just my relatives,Bakkie~
 
Baekhyun : your relatives can't be mean that he can't be your man right?
 
Me : what ?! You're too much Bakkie.He just my relatives and he like my oppa.I can't love him,i don't want him.
 
Baekhyun : then you must be with another members am i right?
 
Me : stop being nonsense,Bakkie.The members just my friend,can't you believe me?
 
Baekhyun : i'm not being nonsense,i'm talking the truth.
 
Me : *start lower her voice* so show me the truth,gimme your evidence to proof that you're talking the truth.I just love you,Baekhyun.Only you.If i love Chanyeol or another members,then i just spending this week with them,not with you.Hmm was you really want to attends that practice so you made me like this?If you really want to attending that practice for this whole week,then tell me.Don't do this to me.
 
Baekhyun : *guilty* errr,jagiya...i...i'm sorry.I didn't mean to suspecting you,i just worried that you will be with anyone else,not with me.
 
Me : don't call me jagiya.
 
Baekhyun : jagiya..please..i want to spending this whole week with you,just like you want.Jebal,i'm sorry.Don't be like this.
 
Me : *crying**hug Baekhyun* then don't do that to me anymore.It hurting me,jagiya.I always love you and never stop love you,don't think that i love someone else because the one and only i love just you,my boy,Byun Baekhyun.
 
Baekhyun : cheongmal mianhae,jagiya.I know i was wrong...we spending our time together this week,ne? I love you too,cheongmal saranghae *hug Sung Young tighter*
 
Me : jagiya...don't do that again,okay?
 
Baekhyun : ermm..I promise...
 
Me : jagiya lets go to sleep now?
 
Baekhyun : but its too early,jagiya.
 
Me : tomorrow and for this whole week,we're will spending time together right?i don't want you lose your energy,you have to have more energy when you want to dating with me.
 
Baekhyun : aishh..okay okay..lets just sleep.
 
Baekhyun lift me bridal way then put me slowly on his bed before he taking his place beside me.He look deep into my eyes before give me a warm kiss on my lips.He then pull me inside his hug and we're together heading to the dreamland....