Chapter 3 - Introduce

I'm not for you LOVE

 

Just now he didn't told me that Baekhyun will teach the karate class.Now he want to introduce me to the members when he already said to me to keep it secret.What is actually he trying to do?

"Wait.You-what?!" i screamed close to his ear.I just felt he playing with me,but denied it because he is my twin and thought he will not do such things like that.

Chanyeol face showed that he annoyed with my scream,he just continue the drive."What with that screamed? Why are you screaming like i'm going to introduce with a witch or something like that? I just introduce you to the members,not more than that" Chanyeol start shouting on me.

I made a smirk before turn my face from him,He made me annoying,he is too weird today.I don't like this Chanyeol.

"How about what you said this morning? You asked me not to tell any of the members that i'm your twin,i'm a EXO's Chanyeol's maknae? I obeyed you and now you want to introduce me to the members? How silly you are" i feel like i'm going to cry.Chanyeol oppa really changed since he enter the group.He is not like Chanyeol that i have,not like my twin,he different.

I feel that Chanyeol oppa was looking at me,my face turn red.He really made me angry,i really don't like to be angry.He know that,but he is the one who made me angry.Damn ! I hate this feel.

Chanyeol saw my face turn red as he know i really angry to him.He hold my hand while said "I know that you'll met Baekhyun in that class,that why i asked you to do that.I close to Baekhyun but i don't want he know about our family.I just don't want him to.Is that clear?" i know he trying to comfort me but how about he know that Baekhyun will teach the class,why didn't he tell me about that?

"So doesn't we will met Baekhyun once you introduce me to the members? It is just the same.Baekhyun will know that i'm your twin soon," I asked him back.

"Don't worry about that he still in his karate class,and the class will end in about at night.Btw why are you being unrespect to me?" i relieved for what he said,I don't want to face that .Absolutely i'll throw out if i meet him now,don't feel like want to see him.

"Chanyeollie you're only my few second oppa,not older a year or more than me,stop asking that.Anyway,you the one who made me acting like that,so don't be so unsatisfied" i said to him with cold tone.My angry didn't want to get out from me yet since he still doesn't tell me why exactly he didn't tell me that he know Baekhyun will teach me for karate.

I kept silent on the way to SM building,still doesn't have the mood.Chanyeol face look calm even he know that i'm angry to him.If i'm not his twin i would fall for him,my twin was really handsome,he is perfect as a twin,man and a singer.Without i realising it,i was staring at his face with a smile which made him felt weird.

"Is that stare want to show me that you already forgave me?Mianhae for making you angry just now," i turn my face from him,blushed. His voice was as calm as his face,as if Baekhyun having that calm face and voice,i'll admired him for more.

"Forget about that,you know i don't like to be angry too long.It is just making my head hurt," i answered him.He just smile hearing my answer.He hold my hand and squeeze it,feel so calm having him as part of my family.Now i love this Chanyeol so much,not going to made him lose from me.

***

SM building quite big for me,i never had seen building as big as this building.I'm gonna meet EXO's members soon,never mind if Baekhyun are not there,i'm glad he is.I'll meet D.O oppa,Kai oppa,Kyungsoo oppa...wait D.O and Kyungsoo oppa just the same isn't? lol ok even like that,i'm gonna see the baby face,Luhan for real.Baekhyun might be my ultimate bias..If he didn't acting like a just now.Now i admiring Luhan more than him.Such a ,how can i love him?

"Are you ready?" Chanyeol voice made me broke up my mind.I nod as a sign.He pull my hand enter the building,i saw many staff still working even it is already evening.I bow whenever i see staff when heading to where EXO's members be.Some of them gave me weird look because Chanyeol hold my hands,maybe they thought i'm Chanyeol's girlfriend.Haha i would like to be his girlfriend,but being his twin was good enough.

I've been thinking how the members' reaction when Chanyeol introducing me to them.I was smile like a mad girl when suddenly Chanyeol said something to me.

"Are you sure you was okay? You looked weird btw don't enter first,i'll call you when i already talk to them."

EXO POV

Kai : Chanyeol said he will introducing us to someone.Who do you think he or she to him?

D.O : just wait for it if you want to know,do you remember? Its introducing? You will know him or her when Chanyeol introduce to us.So don't bother.

Kai : *smirked* i just wondering.Is it wrong? *go away*

Kris : Stop arguing guys.I don't care who is he or she,maybe he or she is our fan and will be our friend in future.Who know?

Tao : *walk towards Kris* Kris ge was right.Kai and D.O hyung stop arguing,it doesn't give you anything.

D.O : Ok then,Kai lets be friend *walks toward Kai and hug him*

Kai : *smile* ok Kyungsoo-ie *respond to D.O hug*

Luhan : *came from no where* did i miss something?

Sehun : Luhannie do you need to care about that? *getting jealous*

Luhan : No i'm not,i just concerned about it.Don't being jealous around Hunnie,you know i just care about you.*patt Sehun's shoulder*

Lay : Whats wrong with you guys?

Suho : Don't bother Lay,it is not your problem.

Chen : But Kai-ah are you mean it?To you,why Chanyeol want introduce that someone to us?

Xiumin : He will tell us when he already introduce her or him to us Chen.Just wait,i think he is on his way to come here.

EXO : *looking at Xiumin*

Xiumin : What? He messaged me,asking about where on earth we are.

Kai : He will come soon~

CHANYEOL POV

I want to introduce Sung Young to the members,excepted for Baekhyun.I close to him,we even a BaekYeol shippers.I also can't denied that i really love if he being around me but that doesn't mean i trust him.I can know how someone attitude just by meet them for the first time,i don't want to judge so fast so i being friend with Baekhyun first to proove that what i feel is right.

For me,Baekhyun is cute,handsome for girls.He got his charms but he also can be like a jerk nor when it comes to girls that admiring him,being his fans,made him as their bias.He can be a playboy indeed,and since i know that Sung Young admiring Baekhyun,i don't think like i want to introduce Sung Young to Baekhyun.My twin can be his victim,he will playing around with Sung Young's feeling.

I know Sung Young will obeyed me,because she only obeyed to me and mom also Dara noona.I'm going to introduce Dara noona to them but not now.I forgot to tell Sung Young that Baekhyun will teach her in that class.She didn't ask me why i didn't tell her so i think she was okay with that.

Sung Young also love to use Sang In's name if anyone want to know her name.She didn't tell them her real name to someone she didn't believe or someone that acting like a that definitely will made her hate to that person.I don't think Baekhyun know her real name,i can say that for sure.

I've been pulling Sung Young's hand around looking for the members,the staff kept put their eyes on us.I will introduce Sung Young to them later.Where on earth they're being? I take out my phone from my pocket and send a message to Minseok.We still walking around while waiting for Minseok to reply my message.My phone vibrating in my hand,tell me that Minseok had replied me.

We at the dance room.Who the heck you want introduce us to?

Why they're so curious about it? I'm going to introduce her soon,can't they wait?

Just wait and see.I'm coming.

I replied him while i keep pulling Sung Young's hand."Why do you keep pulling my hand around?You hurting my wrist" Sung Yound suddenly voicing.I just realise that i've been holding her wrist too tight.I take my hand off from her. "Mianhae,i didn't mean it" i think that was the true one.I'm thinking about Baekhyun too much and didn't realise i'm hurting my maknae's wrist.

I walking infront and Sung Young walked behind me,we heading to dance room where the members be.In front of the door i stopped.

"Wait here until i call you.Arasseo?" Sung Young nod.Before i enter the room i ask something."Sung Young-ah are you ok?Are you mad at me because of i holding your wrist too tight or the topic that we argued just now?" she look very annoyed.

"A bit but i'm okay.Oppa come on,be faster i can't wait to see Luhan oppa" she answered me with cute voice.I smile when she said that way,at least i know that she not mad at me.I show her a sign that she has wait here just a minute before i enter the room.

EXO POV 

Chanyeol : *enter the room* wassup guys.

D.O : hye Chanyeol-shi.erk Chanyeol where the person that you want introduce to us?Btw where is Baekhyun? I thought you coming with him.

Chanyeol : That why i enter alone.She is waiting outside.Before i introduce her to all of you,i want you all promise me that you will keep secret from Baekhyun.I don't want Baekhyun to know her.You know how his behaviour when it come to girl.You can let him know about i have twin and about her name,but please don't show him her photo.

Kai : So the person is a girl?Who the heck was she to you?Is she your girlfriend?

Chanyeol : she is special to me,she's my everything,she has a part of me,if she sick,i sick.If she annoyed,i annoyed to,but she is not my girlfriend for sure.So i don't want she be a victim of Baekhyun,will you promise me that?

Xiumin : we promised that Chanyeol,you know us.Am i right guys?

EXO : *nod and smile*

Chanyeol : Since all of you already made the promise.Sung Young -ah you can enter now.

YOUR POV

​I heard their conversation,they talking about Baekhyun's behaviour.When i realise that Chanyeol oppa actually trying to avoid me admiring Baekhyun more,he know how exactly he acted.

While i having daydreaming outside the room,i heard Chanyeol oppa call me to enter.

I'm preparing myself before enter the room.The first person i saw is Kai oppa face,he looked very handsome,his lips was y,his body too.I'm chuckling inside myself when i stopped beside Chanyeol oppa.I smile to them,as i see they looked shocked because even my face look alike with Chanyeol.

Our face is same but not as same as Sang Sang twin,mom and dad still can know which is Chanyeol and which is Sung Young.But when it comes to Sang Sang,they can't recognise which is Sang In and which is Sang Eun,they can only tell it when see the gender.

"Annyeonghaseyo Park Sung Young imnida" i introduce my self before bow 90 degrees as my respect to them."I'm Chanyeol's maknae a.k.a Chanyeol's twin" i continued.

"She is my twin,as i said,she is special to me because we were close and we were twin.She is my everything because she was my twin,she had a part of me because she was my twin,if she sick or annoyed,i felt the same because she was my twin,she was not my girfriend for sure because she was my twin" Chanyeol introduce me longer than i am.Do he need to say the girlfriend part?

EXO members open their mouth wide when hear the explanation from Chanyeol.No wonder why Chanyeol didn't want she being a victim of Baekhyun.

They smile as they know that i'm Chanyeol's twin.They introduce their self to me,they arguing for asking me who is my bias.I want to tell them but Chanyeol oppa didn't allow me.I know he trying to protect me.

"She look cute,Chanyeol.SungYoung-ie can we have some conversation?"Luhan said from behind.I didn't recognise his voice until he come in front.I blushed hearing that he said i'm cute.Omo Luhan oppa,you looked cute too.I shout from my heart,slowly nod to his offer.Chanyeol seems like doesn't allow me,but i made him trust me,nothing will happen.

I want to chat with Luhan but all EXO member interrupt our conversation,made it to a group conversation.I felt happy to know them,since they are Chanyeol's oppa friend automaticly they also my oppa even if there are a few members that have a same age with me.

We chatting until midnight,Chanyeol asked permission to send me back because it is already late at night,and i'm so tired.EXO's member volunteering theirself to send me back,i just nod Chanyeol also gave his permission.Thank god Baekhyun didn't come back yet,or else i'm dead.No i'm not,they're dead (EXO's members).

When we already came out from the building,a man was about to enter the dance room when he saw no one there.

"Where are all of them?" he asked to himself.

He walk around the dance room.That room were dark,no one there.He on the switch beside him while talking to himself.

"You alone for tonight,Baekhyun"