Chapter 20 - Never

I'm not for you LOVE

Oh my god,my head was really dizzy right now as it would be explode in any minutes.Chanyeol have remind me to take the medicine,its only me who being such a stubborn sick girl.I've got no choice but ask the Sang Sang to get my medicine that i put at my luggage.

The sound of the twins running with my medicine in their hand made me chuckling,they always argue who will be the best in my eyes."noona,your medicine was with me" i heard Sang In shouted outside the room,"no its with me now" Sang Eun took a place in 'rescuing' me.

"noona !! " Sang In screamed.

My medicine was inside his hand but then Sang Eun take it from him.Then quickly run towards me with the medicine."Unnie,come on eat your medicine.Unnie why your face look veryyyyy white than usual?" a question-face was created on that small face.

Before i answer her,i look at Sang In who still standing at where he standing when Sang Eun take the medicine from him."Yahh Sang In-ah,go get the water for me..." Sang In immediately run to get what i want.Sang Eun wanna chase after him but i stop her.

"...and Sang Eun,just stay with me.Ne?" i continued.

"Ne....." she made a sad face as she answered me

"Its call pale,when you sick,your face will getting pale easily" messing with her hair was the best in my life as an unnie.She smile to me after i said that.Sang Eun hug me tight when suddenly i heard that actually she was crying.

"Yah ~ wae geurae?" i asked her.She lift her face to face me.Her face getting red and the tears keep flowing from her eyes.

"Unnie,don't leave me and Sang In.We're both love you,i promise you that we'll never arguing again.As long as you always be with us.Don't you love me and Sang In?" this little kid really scare to lose me like i scare to leave her.That kid even now know to promise with her elder and ask the question that i really can't deny it.

I hug Sang Eun back,sobbing in the hug while give her the answer that i don't know if it was true or not.

"I'll not leave you both.heyyy~i'm still young to die.Too Young To Die,of course i love you and Sang In.Are sure you can bear from arguing with your oppa?" i asked her back.As i know the oth of them in 11 years,there's no a second that they'll not argue with each other.Even the ridiculous things will made them arguing so bad....

Wait !! They're like me and Baekhyun,we always arguing over the ridiculous things,remember?

First thing was just about the junk food,second just about he disturbing Chanyeol until he got all the bruises,and the latest just about he gripped my shoulder hard.Isn't that a ridiculous thing to be fight with?

But in this matter,all of it depend on Baekhyun,if he didn't get sulk when i prevent him from buying more junkfood,if he not disturbing Chanyeol until he get the bruises and if he understand my situation why i don't want to tell him about my sickness that time,all the ridiculous things that we shouldn't fight with wouldn't happen.

Now i have to choose...tell Baekhyun everything or just keep it secret and continue my plan to break up with him.Eottoke? This is sooooo hard for me in the other hand,i also guilty in all our argued.If i being ego all the time,this relationship won't do and will not last longer.

In a suddn,Sang In came in to my room with a glass of water that i ask him to take it for me.I give a thank-you-smile to him as my appreciate.

"oppa,lets stop the argue.Lets be nice to each other" Sang Eun said.

What? For real? I look at Sang Eun face,she look serious.omg my maknae getting matured in serious thing like this.I look back at Sang In,his face getting red.

I can see,he slowly making his step forward to Sang Eun.He stop as he already infront of Sang Eun.My shock was added when Sang In suddenly hug Sang Eun.Tight.

A few second later,Sang Eun hug her twin back with tears flowing from her eyes...

....once again.

Sang Sang tears keep flowing,non-stop.Making me feel i have to fight for this sick,i quickly hug them both who still hugging each other.

"i'll not leave both of your,i promise.Keep that promise in your head,you must make me keep my promise to both of you." i said.

"Noona...." Sang In said.

"Unnie....." Sang Eun followed.

I look at both of them as they call me.I straighten my eyes to their face...broke up the hug.

"We love you !!!" they screamed .

I hug them back,finally the tears that i hold ....flowing through my cheek.they really hoping for my survive.Now i know....what to choose.I can see Baekhyun shadow inside both of them,Baekhun will be the same as Sang Sang if i tell him everything.And i don't want him to hoping like Sang Sang.

Sang Sang was still kid and they didn't know yet about the promise and if i broke the promise,they'll definitely forgot about it.!Not like Baekhyun,Baekhyun will have a heartbroken if i broke the promise.He'll be hurt and he'll follow me like what he said the other day about following me if i die.I don't want him to suicide.

Just to follow me to the next world.

Sad situation take place the surrounding.Three of us keep crying like there's no tomorrow,hugging each other when suddenly this crap man ruin our moment.

"errr........."

I look at him.What the hell? Did he really need to give us that face? His face when he saw me was like "

"Chanyeollie !!!" i screamed to him.

"err sorry...i-i d-don't know.What happen?." he asked me.

Without answering his answer,i look at Sang Sang back. "do you want to hug your Chanyeol oppa?" i asked them.

What a shock when they shooked their head and hiding behind me.i look at Chanyeol,he looked dissappointed.I turn my back to face Sang Sang.Their eyes showed fear was fully fill their body,i'm wondering about that when suddenly i realised something.I look at Chanyeol back.Oh !! why he must do that creepy face??

"Chanyeol...stop with that face.You made them scared of you" i said.

Chanyeol sighed before he change his expression.He just don't know when he do that face because he already use with that expression.As his was changed my eyes turn to the Sang Sang back who still showing their fear face.

"Sang Sang-ie,now go hug your oppa.He really wanna hug you both..." i said to them.

But they still scared of Chanyeol because Chanyeol is not someone who they close with except me.Chanyeol was like a strangers to them so they afraid to having some conversation with or whatever.

"....i'll watch you,don't be afraid" i continue.

They looking at each other then slowly walking towards Chanyeol who already knees on the ground so he will at the same level with the Sang Sang.Sang Sang staring at chanyeol with i-don't-know-you look,maybe they still scared of him.

"maknae(s)? come hug me" Chanyeol starting the conversation before open his arm wide,ready to hug the twin.

"Sang Eun-ah,Sang In-ah,hug your oppa...he really miss you too" i said from behind,looking at the three of them.Sang SAng still didn't have the guts to hug Chanyeol.

A few second later,i saw Sang Eun hold Sang In's hand.Then they together hug Chanyeol with their hand still stick with each other.Soon they getting comfortable in that giant oppa hug,because i know...his hug always made me feel being protect,i bet that what Sang Sang feel right now.

The hug getting tight minutes by minutes,surely Sang Sang also miss their oppa too.

"oppa...saranghae.."Sang Eun muttered.

"hyung...me too..anyway,hyung you're really big..i can't hug you fully" Sang In said....honestly.

As he done say that,the sad who taking place just now dissapeared just like that.It changed as all of us burst into laugh,Chanyeol's face getting red because he never thought that his maknae will say that to him.

"bwol? geurae geurae,because of you're so cute,so i let you go...just for now" Chanyeol finally reply to what Sang In said early.

Once again we burst to laugh with what Chanyeol said.After a while,suddenly Chanyeol being serious back and looking at me.

"Saeng-ie you said you wanna meet Soo Man sajjangnim?" he asked.

i give him i-almost-forgot face before sighing.Its 2 in the evening now and i really feel lazy to go to the SM building since i'm dizzy.But i have to go 
so i can spent the rest of my week with EXO members...Baekhyun was....Should he included?I should include him because i'm gonna ask Soo Man ahjushi to give EXO  3 days holiday,i can't exclude Baekhyun.

"i'll go at 5 pm.I don't feel better now" after a long time i'm being silent,finally i answered Chanyeol's question.

Chanyeol give me a sweet smile as he come and hug me.

"do you want me to send you there?" he asked again.I smirked in the hug while answering him." ne you must make a company with me.i didn't really know the building well"

"okay i will send you.Make sure you're ready at 4.45pm ne?"

"arasseo arasseo..now i want to sleep"

"geurae..have a good sleep saeng" as he done said that,he hold Sang Sang's hand and bring them out from my room.After Chanyeol close the door,i take place on my bed and heading to dreamland.

**********

"Aishhh !!! whats with this noise !!" i don't think i sleep for hours,i think i just slept for 30 minutes until this noises came up and disturb my sleep.I quickly get up and went out from my room to see who made the noises.

As i reached downstairs i saw,Chanyeol was playing with Sang Sang.And...you know~when it comes to making the super duper noise,who will be in charge?Aish you're all were so slow !! The members also there,playing with the kid..Ouhh so they will make the noises where there is me.I thought they only make the noises at Byun Family's house.

I chuckled looking at them playing with Sang Sang when my eyes caught this quite,sitting and having the day dreaming on one of my couch.When his other members was happy,he just sitting there having the daydreaming.The members still didn't notice my present there,so i just watch that man from afar...quitely.

But after a few minutes,suddenly i saw..tears flowing through his cheek.His face also getting red and he start sobbing as he was crying so bad.The members notice his situation and stop with what they're doing.

"Baekhyun-ah..waeyo? why are you crying so sudden?" Luhan asked.

I just stay where i'm standing now and hear their conversation.

Kai : hyung,neo waeyo?

Chen : i don't think i have trolled him but Baekhyun-ah why are you crying?

Baekhyun : aniya..i just..hurt....*crying*

D.O : no i don't believe you,hyung.You will never crying this bad unless its about Sung Young noona stuff..

I sturtled to what D.O said..is it true?Baekhyun crying because of me?but why?

Baekhyun : *shocked with what D.O said* i want to go home...now.*stand up*

should....should i stop him?

Baekhyun already standing and ready to get out from my house,but then i decided to pop out from where i be.

"hey guys,since when you're being here?" i start the conversation,pretending that i know nothing about the cry baby,Baekhyun.

"ouhhh,Baekhyun-ah neo waeyo? wae ureo?" i continued as i looking straight to Baekhyun.

"We don't know either,he suddenly cried and when we asked him why,he just said that he was hurt.Do you know why he was hurt?"Xiumin asked.I don't know how to answer him because i really know,whatever that hurt him,its all from me,i'm the one who did it.....

"errr...nega....molla~maybe he was really hurt?" i raised my eyebrow while looking at all of them..From my side,i clearly see Baekhyun was dissappointed with what i said.Plus i just called him by his name,not with that 'jagiya' or 'honey' or something that showed us as a couple.But no one notice that..maybe?

"she...she have nothing to do with my tears,so don't ing ask her..SHE.....KNOW.....NOTHING" Baekhyun suddely talked.All the members looking at him,shocked just like me..So its not because of me? Really? without i notice it,my mouth create a smile when i know that he crying not because of me.

i think i have a dreaming when i created that smile because as i realised,all the members were looking at me.

"noona..you too..waeyo? you smile suddenly like mad girl" Kai said.

i look at him before smile again.Then i look at Chanyeol.

"oppa-ga,take me to SM building now" i said.

Baekhyun like trying to get use with the situation because he never thought that Chanyeol was his girl's brother but more than that,they're twin.He getting awkward with me who calling Chanyeol 'oppa'.

While the others give me what-do-you-want-to-do-there face,i chuckled looking at their curious face.

"you should thank me because i'm going to ask permission from Soo Man sajjangnim to give EXO 3 days holiday"i continued as i looking at them.

when i done said that,all of them cheering,jumping here and there when someone stop them.He sighing before said it coldly.

"Soo Man sajjangnim is not someone who will easily give us holidays,so better don't.He will definitely not approove your suggestion" he said.

I felt angry to what he said,i do this for him too so that he can spend his time with the members....and me..but i never know he will said that which made me thinking this way."Baekhyun-ah,keep this words of mine...." i stoped.

 

 

then i continued with more powerful tone that will make him more hurt...

 

 

 

"......DON'T YOU EVER POPPED OUT FROM WHERE YOU ARE THAT TIME INFRONT OF US WHEN SOO MAN ALREADY APPROOVE IT...NEVER EVER YOU DO THAT...." as i done said that,i ran to my room,and close the door....hard.