Chapter 11 - Result

I'm not for you LOVE

 

It's been two hours since Sung Young was being examine,they brought Sung Young to another room.The doctor still didn't come out and let know the result.Chanyeol and Baekhyun the only one who keep walking around,makin the members felt dizzy with their action.

Kai : keep calm and love EXO.LOL i'm joking,calm yourself Baekhyun,Chanyeol.She will be fine.Now just sit and stop made us felt dizzy.

D.O : they're must feel too worried about her.If i'm in their shoes,i don't think i was calm as them.I might kill myself now,Jongin.

Chanyeol : Who will not worried if your twin or sister facing this.I'm ing worried about my twin now,guys!

Baekhyun : *look at Chanyeol with shock face* what did you said just now? Sung Young was your twin?

Chanyeol : erkk did i said that just now? *looking at all the members*

EXO : *nodded*

Chanyeol : erkhhh you know,all people,the members also said our face were same and we're like twin..It was effected me.

Baekhyun : ahh nevermind.

They waiting even more hours,it's nearly evening when the doctor finally came out from the examine room.Poker face was create at her face.

Doctor : can i meet her family members?

Chanyeol : i'm her relatives,the only family members here.What's wrong?

Doctor : are sure you're her relative? Both of you have same face and you two look like a twin.I need to talk with you.About the results.Come to my room.

Chanyeol : guys wait for me here.I'll be back.

Baekhyun : can't i follow you,Chanyeol? *worried*

Chanyeol : i'll tell you the result,Baekhyun.So don't worry.*follow the doctor*

Baekhyun : what do you think the result will be? *sad face*

Xiumin : let's just wait for Chanyeol *patting Baekhyun's back*

in the doctor room.

Doctor : *change her face reaction*

Chanyeol : So whats the result doctor? What happen to my sister?

Doctor : so its true that she was your twin?Your sister?

Chanyeol : yes doctor.She's my twin,sorry for lying.There's someone out there cannot know about our relationship.

Doctor : ouhh nevermind.So according to our examination *silent* i hope you can keep calm after hear it.*Serious face* your twin was suspected of having brain cancer.She's on the third level,what i can say is,she only have less than 100 days.

Chanyeol * shocked* *sobbing* so thats it? She having brain cancer?

Doctor : yes.

Chanyeol : can't she having operation or what?

Doctor : she can but the chance for her to live was just 50-50.

Chanyeol : does she know it?

Doctor : she dont..-

Me : i heard that,oppa.*crying* i'm dying,oppa.I'm dying.

Chanyeol : don't cry,saeng.You'll be save.

Me : no,Chanyeol.Can't you heard what the doctor said? The chance for me to live if i'm having the operation just 50-50.And i have less than 100 days to stay alive.

Chanyeol : *start crying* you're not leaving us,Sung Young-ah.

Me : *wipe the tears* oppa,don't tell Baekhyun about this.Just say that i'm okay.

Chanyeol : but he have the right to know this.

Me : oppa,jebal.Don't let him know about this.

Chanyeol : okay okay.I'll not let him know about this.

Me : now lets get out from here.Tell the members about the result.Excepted for Baekhyun,and asked them to keep it secret too.

Chanyeol : okay,wipe your tears,saeng.*open the door*

outside the doctor room.

Baekhyun : *run then hug Sung Young* What happen?So whats the result?

Me : i'm just having worse migraine,Bakkie.I'll be okay soon.Nothing much to worry.*hug Baekhyun back* ouh,oppa! Your body still hot.Your fever didn't discover yet?

Baekhyun : ermm since you left me,my fever got worse.I need you to discover.

Me : *messed Baekhyun's hair* haha this little kid.Okay now lemme take care of you.ne?

Chanyeol : *pull Sung Young from Baekhyun to somewhere* *whispered* are you sure you still wanna take care of Baekhyun?

Me : tell me when will i got the chance to take care of him?

Chanyeol : stop talking like you gonna die.You're not gonna die,i won't allow you too.You have to fight for that cancer.

Me : don't give me the hope,Chanyeol.Now let go of me.I'm ing miss to that boy * go back to Baekhyun*

Baekhyun : whats wrong with Chanyeol? 

Me : nothing to worry,Bakkie.He just worry that my migraine will be back again.

Baekhyun : is it that worse?

Me : no,nothing at all.He just worried...like you *chuckles*

Baekhyun : i really miss you,jagiya.You will take care of me,won't you?

Me : of course,oppa.I will take care of you...with my love...to you.

Baekhyun : *pull Sung Young's hand to his ward*huh? Ughhh my head felt dizzy.

Me : are you okay? *help Baekhyun lay on his bed*

Baekhyun : no i'm not okay *pull Sung Young land on his body* i need you to make me okay.

Me : not here Baek...-

I can't finish my words as Baekhyun lean his lips on me,his soft and smooth lips slowly playing against mine.He put his hand around my waist while my hand trying hard to support my body so my body weight won't effect his sicked body.

I wondered until when i can taste this lips...

While at the waiting room...

Chanyeol : guys,i've a bad news *change to sad face*

Xiumin : whats wrong,Chanyeollie?Sung Young just having migraine right? There's nothing much for you to worry Chanyeol.

Suho : yes,even she having a worse migraine,Its still can be treat.

Chanyeol : no.She's not having migraine.Worse than that,i...i'm...lying to prevent Baekhyun to know about this.

D.O : its sound serious,so tell us what the true result is..

Chanyeol : Sung Young...my twin....my lovely sister...she.. *start crying* having brain cancer...third level..

Sehun : omg,hyung.You're kidding right? Don't playing around,hyung.I know you wanna prank us right?Who planned this?Chen hyung or you?

Chanyeol : what the hell are you talking about Sehun? Do you think i wanna play the prank in this ing situation? She's dying,Sehun,she's dying !!

Luhan : *patting Chanyeol's back* calm down,Chanyeol.She'll be okay.I know she was a strong girl and she was strong enough to fight that cancer.

Tao : ouhh my noona !! Kris ge,i can't take this !! *crying on Kris' shoulder*

Kris : *trying to calm Tao* Isn't there any way for us to save her?

Chanyeol : She's just have less than 100 days,hyung.There's nothing we can do.

Kai : how about operation? I'm willing to dance around the streets to collect money for her operation.I don't think Soo Man sajjangnim wanna spend his money to this.

Chanyeol : thats just making her death faster,Kai.

Lay : err,guys...don't be sad..i'm...i'm..WANNA CRY !!! SUHO-ah !!! *run to Suho* 

Chen : i swear i won't troll her if she keep alive.

Chanyeol : that won't do,Chen.

EXO : *sad situation* ..................

Chanyeol : don't tell Baekhyun about this.Sung Young's tasked.

Xiumin : you know we won't Chanyeol.This will effected so bad.He'll be hurt more than us,cause Sung Young was his life.Without her,he will be a body without soul.

Chanyeol : thanks guys,this is why i love this group so much *hug all the members*

*****

Today Baekhyun will discharge from the hospital.The two weeks didn't finish yet and Mrs.Byun didn't come back from Japan yet.I have to take care of my boy since he was not discovered fully.Baekhyun always ask me why my face paled.

Everytime he ask that i'll give him a kiss on his cheek then say "nothing to worry,oppa" and he will not asking me that again.Baekhyun hold my hand tightly so he won't fall.I'm leading him to his bedroom before making him layed on his bed.

Baekhyun : i think the dream that i dream about you...was just a dream.Not more than that. *suddnly talk*

me : *sturtle* erkkk it must be a clue,Bakkie.We're not living forever,we're all will die.

Baekhyun : yes we are.But not now,not tomorrow,not for this month or next months or whenever.

Me : we can't expect when will we die,Bakkie.Maybe i'll die less than 100 days from now? Who knows?

Baekhyun : don't say that,babe.What the heck we're talking about dead? I'm still not having a good time with you.we always having a fight.

Me : yeahh yeahh yeahh,now go to sleep Bakkie.You need sleep.

Baekhyun : sleep with me *cute face*

me : * talk in my heart * i will do everything he want for these last days of mine.*smile to Baekhyun before nod* *talk to Baekhyun* you know i can't stand with that face.Geurae,Geurae.I will sleep with you.

I took a place beside Baekhyun.He hugged me after that,his warm breath smoothly caressing my hair making me sleepy.He then give me a kiss on my head before take a nip.

"I wish i'll always like this....." - Sung Young.

"Thank God,there's nothing serious to Sung Young" - Baekhyun

 

They can't predict the future,God knows what it will be......