Chapter 23 - You're forgiven

I'm not for you LOVE

"Yah Sung Young-ah,wake up" a voice, i don't who because its too slow was trying to waking me up.

"ughh..Baekhyun-ah...five minutes,i'm tired" i answered that man who i thought is Baekhyun without open my eyes to see who it was.

"bwol? Baekhyun?" that voice asked me back.My forehead seamy thinking about why that voice asking me that kind of question.It takes minutes though when i realise something?

I process the voice back..

Deep voice.

Derp tone.

OMG,its Chanyeol !

I open my eyes immediately looking to the owner,and i'm right,he's Chanyeol.

"Bwol? Baekhyun?" i asked him back.I hope he didn't caught me.

"Ouhh?! err...aniyo..Saengie,wake up,today is the first day you hanging out with the members am i right?" he walk away,collecting the cloth on the floor.My room is quite mess because yesterday i'm too tired to clean it up.

I rubbed my tired eyes with the back of my hand when a warm kiss landed on my forehead.

Chanyeol just kissed me,before he continue collecting the cloth.

I look at him with a weird face and jaw dropped.He walk towards me again and you know,he close my mouth before flies can enter it."Whats that for?" i asked him.HE smile sweetly to me before kiss my head.

"Its a..no..its goodmorning kisses.Since i'm busy i wasn't be able to give you warm morning kiss like i always do before EXO debut.From now on,i'll always give you goodmorning kiss like i used to be." he answered me with a quite long question.

Yeah he's right,before EXO exist,Chanyeol always the one and be the first to wake me up and giving me morning kiss.That routines dissappear day by day as EXO being popular now.I'm glad he now being like before again...now i feel it,i miss Chanyeol a lot.

"yah saengie,why are you crying?" his mouth asking,while his hand make its way to wipe my tears away.His eyes full with concern and love for me,that worry face never get rid from him.I pushed his hand away and quickly crash my body with his.He gasp with my action,shocked with my sudden attack.

I'm subbing in the hug as he trying to comfort me by rubbing my back lovely."yah,malhaebwa..neo waeyo?" he asked worriedly.I can't answer him because i'm sobbing to hard.He can do nothing but just caress my back and head to calm me.As my sobbing diminish,he broke the hug.I looking at his eyes with my wet eyes before hug him again.

"I just miss you,oppa.I could never imagine if anything happen to me when i'm in treatment.I'm worried that you will hurt too" I said.His arm around me became tighter when i said that.

"You will survive,trust me,ne?"He turn from my face,looking away.

Is he.....crying?

"Chanyeol-ah...."i tapped his shoulder to gain his attention.I saw that he wipe his tear to prevent me from knowing that he was crying.

"...you are my favorite sister,my favorite twin and my favorite sibling..." his words unfinished...So i kept silent to hear what he gonna say

"....No matter who give you support to stay alive,but please..survive for me,survive for this giant,oppa of yours,Park Chan Yeol.I know you're suffering from the cancer..with worries about all of us...geundae..Jebal...Survive for me,survive for us,survive for mom,survive for Sang Sang,Survive for Dara unnie,survive for our family...and the important things is..please...survive for Baekhyun" i widen my eyes heard what the last words he said.

I almost forgot i've got Baekhyun..

I got EXO,Dara unnie,Sang Sang and my twin who always beside me whether i'm happy or sad.My family.

I'm being selfish by forgetting how their love to me,i always said that i'll never survive.I forgot they still here beside me,they didn't let me alone facing this.I didn't think about their feeling.What i think about my own feeling only.I'm so mean to them...omg why didn't i realise this all this while?

"i-i'm ss-sorry" i muttered.

I don't have idea if he heard me or not.

"Whats that for?" he asked me.Ahh,he heard me.

I walk to the window,watching the sun rise up this morning.The light was so warm,just like Chanyeol's kiss.

"For being selfish and not thinking about all of yours feeling.All this while,i only thinking about my own feels.I'm always yelling about i'll not survive in the treatment without give it a try first.I'm so mean,choseonghaeyo" All of sudden i felt many pairs of arm hugging me.Since when Chanyeol having so many pairs of arms?

I turn back just to look at all the members with red eyes and red face.So they are here?

"thanks Sung Young noona,i know you're a strong girl,you will survive" I heard D.O voice.He at the back,i'm having hard time to look at his face because he surrounded by many giants..lol xD

"omg,where is my D.O.Guys make a way for our D.O" all the members start making their way.And finally i saw D.O."Come here,D.O" i called him as i hug him tightly.He always giving me words support,he the one who giving me strength.

"oh my dongsaeng,you look so cute today.Don't forget me when i'm gone for treatmeant ne? And don't forget to pray for me" i kissed both of his cheek,made him blushing.

"Sung Young-sshi,don't do that,someone jealous" I heard Minseok oppa pull D.O from me.I don't understand what he said,so i just walk pass by then finally........

i knew what his mean.

Baekhyun was staring at me from my door room with loosen up eyes.His eyes full with jealouseness.Why he was here anyway?

"i brought him here" a soft and cute voice own by Dara unnie was heard.

FLASHBACK

Chanyeol POV

i saw Sung Young's face was excited when she out from Soo Man sajjangnim room but faded away when i saw the sparkles inside her eyes.

Is she looking for Baekhyun?

She run that hug me tight before lead me to jumping with her too.

"he approoving me !! omg i'm so excited !!" she scream in my arms.Her tone also like she was fake excited.

 

"you succeed saeng,you succeed" i answered her with slow tone.

 

"but sangie" i continued.She broke up the hug and look into my eyes.DEEP.

 

"why?" she asked me.I gave her my face that full with question.I'm pretty sure,by looking at her face,she was curious about what i want to say to her.

 

I sighed before look away from her. " how about Baekhyun? he will join us,right?you're kidding about what you said when we're at home right?" i asked her.She froze as i done said that,I'm very hope that Baekhyun can join us,all of us hoping that.

 

"i'm not joking,oppa.I'm serious about what i said" She said.All the members gave shocked face to me,and Sung Young too.Then Xiumin walk towards her before held her shoulder full with love.

 

"Are you sure,Sung Young-ah?I know you lying." he said.His eyes show that it hope for 'yes i'm lying' for an answer.

 

Seems like Sung Young having a hard time to answer Minseok hyung,as her twin i know that she lying.She really can't lying just like me.But her answer really shocked us.

 

"I am really sure,and i'm talking the truth,i'm not lying and i'm not a person who is lying type" she looking deep into Minseok hyung's eyes.

 

Minseok hyung look away as he heard what she said.All the rest just being quite and they have no guts to change Sung Young's mind.I have to do something.

 

Oh i almost forgot,there's someone who can handle this.DARA noona.

 

Dara POV

5 minutes more then,we will free.Sajjangnim giving us one day break tomorrow so today we must practice a few dance before we go back home.My day was filled with the tiring day.We're now practicing to Do You Love Me since 2NE1 gonna perform this in M! Countdown.

I sat at the corner of the dance room when my phone rang,asking me to answer me.Its Chanyeol,he never call me unless there's something important.

Dara : Yeoboseyo? Ne Chanyeol-ah,waeyo?

Chanyeol : noona-ah,can you give me a favor?

Dara : what is it?

Chanyeol : *tell everything about Sung Young's and Baekhyun's relationship*

Dara : oh then what do you want me to do?

Chanyeol : Kris hyung told me that Sung Young sent Baekhyun to somewhere.And he said he saw a man take Baekhyun with his car.

Dara : ahh that must be Cheon Deong.

Chanyeol : how do you know?

Dara : among the relatives line,Sung Young only close to Cheon Deong,right? So i'm sure she asked Cheon Deong for help.

Chanyeol : ouhh..geukeon..ne arasseo.Soooo..noona-ah,you know i'm not that close with Cheon Deong and he only close with you and Sung Young.Its impossible for me to asked Sung Young where he asked Cheon Deong to bring Baekhyun,then you're in charge in this.Can you?

Dara : ne...i will call him later after i finished my practice.

Chanyeol : ouhh ! you're on practice? am i disturbing you?

Dara : ani...we're having breaks now,we will finished 5 minutes later.

Chanyeol : geurae...i'm hang up,bye.

Dara : ne bye.

I hung up the called and quickly dialling Cheon Deong's number.I've to settle this as soon as i can,how can Sung Young being this selfish?Ahh its must be effect from his cancer.I put the phone between my ear and shoulder while waiting for Cheon Deong for answering.I chuckled hearing his caller ringtone,its was 2NE1 lame song,Clap Your Hand.

A few second,Cheon Deong answer me...

Dara : Yeoboseyo,Cheon Deong-ie.

CD : ne,noona.Wassup?

Dara : Is Baekhyun with you?

CD : nuguya? Baek-what?

Dara : Baekhyun...Byun Baekhyun,he suppose to be with you right? Sung Young told you to bring him somewhere.Where are you?

CD : ouhh this guy? Omo noona-ah,he can't stop crying.He kept yelling Sung Young's name,i don't know why but he look hurt.

Dara : He crying?

CD : ne !

Dara : give me the phone to him.

CD : *talking to someone*

Baekhyun : yeoboseyo?

Dara : Baekhyun-ah,is that you?

Baekhyun : *sobbing* ne,noona.

Dara : listen to me,i'll tell Cheon Deong to bring you somewhere else tomorrow morning with the members.So once you reach there,don't say anything,I'll handle everything.

Baekhyun : with the members? where? and what do you mean you handle everything?

Dara : i already knew about you and Sung Young,so let me handle everything.I'll make you join your members hang out with Sung Young.I can't let Sung Young do this to you.

Baekhyun : you're already knew it?

Dara : ne,now give the phone to Cheon Deong back.

CD : ne noona?

Dara : i want you to bring Baekhyun to my house tomorrow morning,but before that stop by at SM building.Wait for EXO members,you'll go to my house with them.

CD : but noona,SY will not trust me anymore when we do that.

Dara : don't worry,this all for her sake.Now can you help me?

CD : ne noona..

Dara : good,don't forget huh? i'm going,bye.

CD : Geurae..bye too.

Sung Young-ah,unnie want you to know that unnie do this for your own sake ne?

I redial Chanyeol's number to tell him my plan.Everything will be okay.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Unnie you know how our relationship going on"i try to stop Dara unnie from letting Baekhyun join us.

"You will not going for the hang out with the members without Baekhyun.Then if you still don't want to bring Baekhyun,look like you're hang out alone until you let Baekhyun join you" did she just blackmailed me? Aish this guy !

I realise that i'm being so mean to everyone,especially Baekhyun.As my apologise to him,i have to bring him with us.Jagiya,i'll make you happy for these three days.I walk towards Baekhyun who still with his sad eye,his eye look swollen.Did he crying to much?Its must be because of me.Seems like Cheon Deong already betrayed me,but he just following Dara unnie's order,its not his fault,really.

Everyone looking every steps i make to reach Baekhyun.Baekhyun's face getting nervous as i'm closer to him.As i stop at in front of him,my hand slowly made its way caressing Baekhyun cheeks.

His cheeks was wet,i'm sure he just done crying.

He sturtle with my touch,all the members in that room being silent watching me.Then i touch his swollen and red eyes before landed on his neck.I can't hold my tears anymore,i miss this boy so much.

"Baekhyun-ah" i muttered as i crashing my body to him,i miss hugging this body when i sleep,when i hurt,whenever i need.

"I miss you.." i continued while hugging his body tighter.I heard all the members including Dara unnie and Chanyeol sighing as a relief looking at my relationship with Baekhyun being good like always.

"Nado..now stop crying,my baby" he reply me with caressing my back with his love touch which i miss so much.I buried my face in his chest,smelling his scent like always i do.He give me a warm kiss on my head while continuing caressing my back.

"I'm sorry for what i do to you,Bakkie-ah"

"Ne...Ne...i forgave you already,i know you still love me"

I look to his eye,he look sincere with his words.I give him a peck on his lips before broke up the hug.All the members starting to cheering around like there's a party in my room.

"WE all love Sung Young noona" EXO members all walking towards me before bring me to a group hug.I saw Baekhyun being pushed with Kris until i can't saw him from my sight.I heard someone through the pain he got.Its like Baekhyun's voice.I worried suddenly,i pushed all the members as slow as i can to look for Baekhyun that already landed his on the cold floor outside my room.

By looking at that,i quickly moved to him to help him up.

"Neo gwaenchana?" i asked him with worried face."C'mon get up" i take his arm in mine before pulled him up.He look hurt,my heart wanna laugh looking at his face.I turn around to see all the members' face was red like its was their fault doing that to Baekhyun.

"Who pushed him?" i asked to the members,pretending like i don't know who."Jagi.its okay.I'm alright" Baekhyun pulled my hand,maybe he thought i'm gonna be mad to any one who pushed him.

All the members already creeping out looking at my serious face.Then i saw Kris hyung stepping forward slowly.

"Mm-me,Sung Young-ah" he answered,a bit scared of me.

"Yeah,you should admit it,and also you should look at your oh-so-cold-guy face being afraid of me" i said to him before burst into laugh.All the members followed me when looking at his did-she-just-tease-me face.

"Look like our cold guy just get it from our Sung Young" Chanyeol complained.Kris face get more red hearing it,while the members teasing Kris,i look at Baekhyun who smiling.Smile as long as you want,jagiya.After all of this ended,you need so much tears to cry.

I hug Baekhyun's body silently,he feel weird about me.But he not showering me with his curious question,he just reply to my hug and kiss me on forehead like he do.

 

 

 

*******

Here you go,how is it?

I hope youu enjoy this.I'll update soon.Thanks for reading heart