Chapter 16 - Day 2

I'm not for you LOVE

 

Its been a while but i still can't sleeping.My mind keep thinking about what will happen after this one week.I will left Baekhyun,he will be hurt and of course,me too.But i have no choice but leave him for having my treatment.We can't expect what will happen to us,i don't know if i was able to survive.I hope so.

I change my position from facing him to turn from him.Baekhyun already deep in his sleep.Where will he bring me to for tomorrow?Should i be suprise with what will he show me?He really kind to me,he love me,he even had a wish to marry me.Me too but maybe not this year,not tomorrow not next year or next of the next year.I can't promise when because i can't predict the future.I will break up with Baekhyun soon then what?This really made me having my headache.

After thinking about that complicated things for about an hours,finally i managed to fell asleep with the unsolve problem...

****

I'm awaken at 5am,the coldness made me can't sleep comfortably.My eyes still sleepy but the coldness stop me from fall asleep again.This really irritating me,Mrs. Byun and her son beside of me probably still on their dreamland while me trying hard to make my body warm.

I turn my body to facing Baekhyun 'maybe i should hug him for warm?' i though.Hmm but i don't want to wake him up,he still tired with yesterday things.So i decided to just pulling the blanket closed all part of my body including my head.But unfortunately,Baekhyun finally wake up with my action.Oh my god,i disturb his deep sleep.My body froze while my eyes stucking on his face.

Baekhyun : jagiya..waeyo? *irritating voice*

Me : *silent**still looking at Baekhyun with puppy eyes*

Baekhyun : aigoo aigoo,don't made that face.Come on tell me. *concerned smile**hug Sung Young*

Me : *comfortable**moaned* i'm shivering but when you hug me,i felt warm...*sleepy*

Baekhyun : why don't you tell me to hug you? You must be cold,right?*hug Sung Young tighter*

me : i don't want to wake you up,you still tired with what we done last night.

Baekhyun : *caressing Sung Young's hair* we did it together,we tired together,without you we can't do that right?I can't be selfish.

me : *buried her face in Baekhyun's chest* just forget about that,what important now i already feel warm.Continue your sleep.

Baekhyun : jagiya,its already morning.Lets wake up,i'm sure eomma also was making the breakfast.

me : what? Making breakfast at this early? Are you kidding me,Byun Baekhyun?

Baekhyun : aniya,i'm serious.Eomma will wake up at 5 and making the breakfast.

me : really? Hmm she really an incredible mom right?

Baekhyun : Byun's family always have incredible woman to take care of her family and children.You're soon to be that incredible mom to all my children.

me : who said i wanna marry you?*broke up the hug* and be a mom to your children?

Baekhyun : *shocked* wae? Don't you love me? Why am i not perfect?  Did i do something that you hate? Tell me.

me : *smile**caress Baekhyun's cheek* i love you,you're perfect to me,but you always do what i hate.I didn't say that i don't want to marry you,you the one who didn't understand my question.

Baekhyun : huh? *blurring*

Me : i asked you "who said i wanna marry you and be a mom to your children" right? Did i show you some action that i'll not marry you?Or i'll not be a mom to your children? I think all my action showed you,told you that i really want to marry you damn much,more than you thought.

Baekhyun : but your question showed like you won't marry me.

me : so you doesn't believe my love to you? Okay,lets just break up.

Baekhyun : no no no !! Thats not what i mean,i believe your love to me.I really believe it,so don't leave me.I don't want a break up..Please..

me : *laughing* you're so cute when you scared,jagiya.Hmm i will marry you....someday...... *lowing her voice* just not now....

Baekhyun : never mind,i know we will not marry that soon..I will give you time for prepare.

me : *fake smile* better we get up now and get ready for hang out.

Baekhyun : so do you want to shower with me?

me : you always ask me that,don't you get boring showering with me?

Baekhyun : why would i? I love you and i'll not boring with you...never.

me : really? I wonder what will you do next if you already boring with me~

Baekhyun : *get up*  jagiya !? Stop talking like that,i hate it !

me : i just wondering~why are you being angry suddenly? *poker face*

Baekhyun : listen ! I love you,i'll not boring with you and i'll not leave you..okay? Did you copy that?

me : i know,i know...why are you being like this suddenly? You scared me~

Baekhyun : *just realise**exhale slowly* ahhhh~ mianhae jagiya,i'm afraid to lose you..thats all *low down his head*

Me : you know i will never leave you right? Don't do that again,its freaking scared me.

Baekhyun : i'm really sorry,jagiya.*hug Sung Young*

Me : *hug back**patting Baekhyun's back* now do you want to showering with me? Come,lets get shower.

Baekhyun : *broke up the hug**look at Sung Young* cheongmal?

me : ermm since you never get bored showering with me,so i have no problem to showering with you all the time *pinch Baekhyun's cheek slowly*

Baekhyun : *smile* gomawo,jagiya...Cheongmal gomawo ...

I get up from the bed and heading to the bathroom following with Baekhyun behind me.I'm chukle when remembering how scared Baekhyun was when i said that.Can i leave him after all this done?

****

Mrs. Byun was make ready the breakfast on the dining table when Baekhyun and i heading to her place.Not like usual,today Baekhyun tightly holding my hand and i can't keep myself from melting with what or everything he did because it made him looked gentle.

Baekhyun : morning eomma ! *smile*

Me : good morning ahjuma* smile *

Mrs. Byun : morning my children.How your sleep yesterday?

Baekhyun : we're really having a good sleep eomma since Sung Young did that to us.

me : bwol? I'm the one who did it? Don't point the fingers on me,jagiya.

Mrs. Byun : stop arguing,children.Let's breakfast,anyway you both will go for a date again today?

Baekhyun : yes eomma.I'm planning to bring here somewhere.

Mrs. Byun : where?

Baekhyun : you know it eomma,its my favorite place when i'm kid.

Mrs. Byun : ouhhh....that place.Its a good choice my son *sincere smile*

Me : omg this mom and son were aggreeing each other.Ahjuma tell me where that place is..*sad face*

Mrs. Byun : you will know it soon,honey.Just wait okay?

Baekhyun : jagiya,i promise you that you won't dissappointed with the place.

me : whatever...*irritating face*

Baekhyun : jagiya?

me : *silent**focus on food*

Baekhyun : oh my god,my baby getting mad of me.Babe its a suprise,it will not if i let you know now.

me : *smile* okay,then treat me a bundle of chocolate.

Baekhyun : bwol? Since when you love chocolate? Was Jongin who taught you that?

Mrs. Byun : Baekhyun-ah its not Jongin who taught her that,but that was her obsession since she was kid.

me : ermmm,you're right ahjuma.You the one who always know me well.*smile*

Baekhyun : ouhh? How can i didn't know about that? And eomma how did you know?

Mrs. Byun : of course i know everything about my future daughter in-law,you should know more about your future wife,my son.

Baekhyun : ermm i will...gomawo eomma.

Mrs. Byun : for what?

Baekhyun : for the suggestion.

Mrs. Byun : suggestion? If i'm not suggest it,are you planning not to know more about your future wife?

Baekhyun : ahhh eomma thats not what i mean *look at Mrs. Byun then Sung Young*

Me : *look at Baekhyun* nappeun neo !! *sulk*

Baekhyun : aishh,eomma look at what you had done.

Mrs. Byun : watch your word when talking to your older,son.

me : ouhhh ahjuma,am i really will marry this unrespectful nappeun namja?

Mrs. Byun : yes,sweetie.Because without him you can live.

me : ouhh okay.Jagiya,palli bring me to your place.I can't take it anymore.I want to know it where your favorite place.

Baekhyun : geurae *stand up* eomma,we go first.Btw sorry for being unrespectful just now.Saranghae eomma-ga.

Baekhyun held my hand walking towards his car.He then open the door for me to enter.Hmm he really being weird today,he was so gentleman today.Making me melting around with his action.today he wearing a white shirt pairing with black vixen and black jeans.With small brown hat making him look more handsome than usual.

My eyes can't stop from staring at his pure and clean face when he driving.He really deserve that,i love him and he love me but at the end,i had to dumb him.Just don't let him know about it,he cannot know about it,i don't want him to know about it.A bitter smile was create on my small face before i turn my face looking out the window.

Baekhyun : enjoy looking every inch of my face,jagiya?

me : ouhh?*shocked* you know it?

Baekhyun : of course i know it,your eyes didn't blink even once.Am i that handsome?

me : *kiss Baekhyun's cheek* my boyfriend always handsome,but i didn't expected to have him this handsome today.

Baekhyun : *shocked**caress the place Sung Young kiss him* your kiss always sweet like usual babe.Sweeter than the sugar.Can i hae your kiss whenever i want to drink something.

me : ermm okay,everything for my lovely boy.Oppa,where are you going to take me?

Baekhyun : jagiya,i already said it.Its a suprise,close your eyes with the cloth behind you.Don't peek.

me : geurae...

Baekhyun : we're already arrive,Stay there,i'll guide you.

The sound of Baekhyun get out from the car caress my eardrum softly before he open the door for me.I felt his warm hand hold my hands,guide me to get out from the car.His another hand held my shoulders smoothly.By closing my eyes,i can't see anything so i haveto walk slowly as Baekhyun guide me.

The cold breeze made me shivering but a pair of arm,embracing my waist warmly before he let his breath on my ear.

Baekhyun : now you can open your eyes.

me : *open her eyes* aigoo !!

Baekhyun : do you love this place?

me : oppa-ga,this was my favorite place also.Everytime i feel sad or stress i will release it here.

Baekhyun : so Han River also your favorite place? Hmm so we're sharing his place now,having a seat.

me : thank you.What will we do here?

Baekhyun : we'll spend our time together in this silence surrounding.Don't you feel so peace?

me : ermm *laying her head on Baekhyun's shoulder* so we will just sit here for today?

Baekhyun : yup,but we will do something.We have to tell each other about what else that we don't know.

me : okay,you first.

Baekhyun : ermm actually before i meet you,i'm having a feeling to Chanyeol.

me : bwol? You're a gay?

Baekhyun : yes,but after i met you.Everything was change.Now your turn.

me : ermm since Chanyeol was our topic,now i tell you this.Chanyeol have a same feeling to you,but i stop him and ask him to find another man.

Baekhyun : what? Why don't you tell me before this?

me : i don't want you to be a gay,and i want you to be mine only.If i told this before today,are you planning to leave me and go to him?

Baekhyun : maybe,but luckily you didn't tell me or else,you'll lose me.

me : you're really cruel,jagiya.So before this,your love to me isn't that great? *angry*

Baekhyun : ani ani ! I'm just kidding babe.Of course i love you,that was my pass and i don't want to be that way once again.

me : *hug Baekhyun tightly**teary eyes* don't do that again.I don't want to lose you.You're really scared me.

Baekhyun : *patting Sung Young's back* mianhanda.Now i just need you by my side,not others.Saranghae.

me : *crying*

Baekhyun : omo !! Wae ureo? Don't cry,i'm sorry,i'm very sorry. *looking at Sung Young's red face*

Me : you're bad,you scared me,you...you don't love me anymore after i gave you everything *crying so bad*

Baekhyun : aigoo,i'm sorry cheongmal mianhae.I'm just teasing you and of course i still love you.I'm not that kind of man who will leave the girl after get what i they want.

me : nappeun neo ! Nappeun neo! Nappeun neo ! *pinch Baekhyun's shoulder weakly*

Baekhyun : *hug Sung Young* calm down,jagiya calm down.*kiss Sung Young's neck seductively*

Me : *stop**froze**kiss Baekhyun's lips deeply*

Baekhyun : *moaned* jagiya,we should not do this here.

me : i want you.

Baekhyun : wait until we finish our date okay? We can do it at home.

me : geurae..*hug Baekhyun* saranghaeyo,nae namja-ga,Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun : nado saranghae,nae yeoja-ga,Park Sung Young.

*****

Baekhyun : the sun was really pretty when it about to end.Am i right jagiya?

Me : ne,it looks very womderful.I hope i can watch it everyday.

Baekhyun : you want it?

Me : ermmm...but after this one week i can't watch it anymore....with you..

Baekhyun : ouhh? Waeyo?

me : of course you will busy with your tight schedule.Did you forget that you're a singer,jagiya?

Baekhyun : ouhh that..of course.We will have our comeback soon.You must hear it,okay?

me : of course,even without you on my side.I will always hear EXO's song.Especially your part.

Baekhyun : you're really a good supporter and an incredible future wife,thanks for being in my life,thanks for doming to my life,jagiya.

me : ermmm...Jagiya,we should go back home now, i feel so sleepy,and tired.

Baekhyun : lets go.

The day keep coming,only 5 days left for us together,than i'll dissapear from his life like a bubble.Leaving him with hurting heart,it will leave a big,deep scar in his heart.And i will start my fight with my own sickness.Please save me from my fight,my God.~~~Please let me life and had a happy life with my love one,Byun Baek Hyun.Thanks...without i realise it,a warm tears made it way on my cheek,slowly...As it know what heart feel at this moment.....