Chapter 12 - Jealous

I'm not for you LOVE

 

 

 

I'm awaken when someone keep pressing the bell door.Felt a little hard for me to get up since i'm still in Baekhyun's embraced.Slowly i put aside his hand from me to prevent him from wake up,but my bad,he already woke up.Damn.

Baekhyun : where are you going? You wanna leave me again?

me : no no no ! Someone on the door,i'm going to get it.

Baekhyun : *relief* ouhh just stay,lemme get it.*start to get up from bed*

me : *hold Baekhyun's hand* no,go back to your sleep,you're still sleepy right?

Baekhyun : but...jagiya..

me : *smile**steal a kiss from Baekhyun**run away*

Baekhyun : yahh !! This girl started to be naughty *smile*

I run away after steal a kiss from Baekhyun.Haha he must love that kind of me lol.I'm going downstairs to get the guest who coming.Ughh i felt dizzy.I immediately open the door when the guest who coming suddenly hug me.

Guest : Sung Young noona!! Gwaenchana? I already heard about you,i'm ing worry about you.Have you take your medicine?

me : ouhh,Tao saeng.I'm good,don't worry.I didn't take my medicine yet,can you get me the medicine upstairs? I felt dizzy.

Tao : omo omo ! Come sit here,i'm going to take your medicine.

Tao run as fast as he can lol he then enter the room  a.k.a Baekhyun's room without knocking or greeting and just looking for the medicine.

Tao : *looking for medicine*

Baekhyun *without looking* jagiya,who's coming?

Tao : *sturtle* me,hyung.Annyeong.err hyung do you know where noona put her medicine?

Baekhyun : *shocked* oh my god !! Don't me!! Jagiya help me !!! *screaming*

Slowly i massaged my head to reduce the dizzy when suddenly i heard Baekhyun screaming like a girl upstairs.Immediately i made my way to his room,i'm worried if anything happen to him.But what i saw just Baekhyun who screaming like a girl while covering his body with blanket and Tao who still looking for my medicine.I sigh before walk towards Baekhyun's place.

Baekhyun : jagiya !! *hug Sung Young by her waist* help me i'm going to be by him *crying*

Me : haish this kid.Why he would want to you? He already have Kris and even he would want to,why not?*evil laugh*

Baekhyun : *scared* jagiya !! 

Me : haha no no,of course i won't allow him to you.You're mine *laugh again* ouh Tao,you still didn't found it?

Tao : yes noona.I can't concentrate since that keep sreaming and yelling about i'm going to him.

Baekhyun : yahh !! Watch your mouth when talking to the older.

me : okay okay stop it,Bakkie.

Baekhyun *still hugging Sung Young's waist*

Me : Bakkie-ah can you let me go? I'm going to help Tao looking for my medicine *felt something on her nose* aish!! Again?

Tao : *looking at Sung Young* ouhh noona.Your nose.*finally found the medicine* come i wipe it for you *wipe*

Baekhyun : ouh? Your nose bleeding again,jagiya.

me : its all because of you,Bakkie.Screaming like a girl.*sighing*Tao,please take a glass of water for me.

Tao : *worried face* okay noona.*get out from the room*

Baekhyun : Jagiya...mianhae.

me : pardon me,Bakkie.I should laying my head so the migraine wouldn't be worse.

Baekhyun : but i'm making you nose bleeding.

me : *cute laugh* nevermind,my baby.*caress Baekhyun's cheek before kiss it* i'm okay *laying beside Baekhyun*

Baekhyun : jagiya,you face look very pale.Tao !! Faster,her face getting pale.

Tao : i'm coming hyung !! Sorry noona for being late.

me : ermm *drink the medicine* send my regards to all the members,Tao.

Tao : okay noona.

Baekhyun : *look at Sung Young then Tao* Tao,maybe you should leave.She need rest.

Tao : are you kicking me away,hyung?

Baekhyun : thats now what i mean,pabo.She need some rest.

Tao : i'm going to take care both of you.Chanyeol ordered.Since you still sick,and noona having migraine so no one will take care of you.

Baekhyun : ouh sure,but did you need to stay in his room? We're having our privacy.I'll call you if i need something.

Tao : okay,hyung.*get out from the room*

Baekhyun : jagiya,after this you don't need..-

Baekhyun stopped.Sung Young already deep in her sleep.Baekhyun sighing before give Sung Young a kiss on her pale lips and forehead.He hold her hand tightly before laying facing Sung Young and continue his sleep.

Her face look very pale like the other days,he though.He then close his eyes before both of them fell asleep to the dreamland.

*******

Tao came in the room and saw both Baekhyun and Sung Young was still sleepy.They hugging each other,Sung Young's face still pale.I think i'm gonna wake them up to take their medicine since the night was coming up,said Tao in his heart.

Tao : hyung-ie,noona-ah wake up,its almost night.Eat this food then the medicine.

me : ouhh,Tao saeng.what time is it?

Tao : its almost 7 pm,noona.Eat this.

Me : you're still here? Btw did you cook this porridge?

Tao : Chanyeol asked me to take care both of you,noona.He scared something might be happen to you and Baekhyun was still sick,he can't help though.yess,i cooked this,i search on the internet.Is it taste good?

me : its really good for sick people like us.Tao,please don't tell Baekhyun about me,ne?It will hurt him so much.

Tao : you're still care about him in this situation?

Me : of course,Tao.He's my everything,he's my life the second important in my life after my family members.

Tao : you should wake him up,noona.I'm going back.D.O ge and Kai ge will come over to take care both of you.

Me : ermm thanks Tao.You're so nice to me.Take care on the road,i'll settle this sick kid.

Tao : you sick too,noona.Worse than him.

Me : stop talking like that about him Tao.He's my boyfriend,i don't care about myself,as long as he being better.That is my health for mylife after this world.

Tao : don't said such things like that noona.You'll be okay,you'll be with us forever.

me : of course we'll be forever,even if i go first,you all still here *pat on my chest* in my heart,forever.

Tao : ermm.I'm going noona.D.O ge and Kai ge were arrive.

me : okay,Tao.Thanks again.Love you.

Tao : i love you too,noona.Keep your health for all of us.

me : i'll fight this cancer for all of you sake and for my sake too.

Tao : i keep that promise,noona.bye,annyeong !
 
Me : annyeong,Tao-ah.Bakkie-ah,wake up.
 
Baekhyun : *grinned* i'm tired jagiya,i still need some sleep.
 
Me : you're sleep enough,my baby.Now wake up and eat this porridge,Tao made it for us.
 
Baekhyun : *try to sit* ughh i think i just hurt my waist.Urmm i'm pretty hungry now.
 
Me : neo gwaenchana? Want me to massage your waist? *feed Baekhyun*
 
Baekhyun : never mind,you trouble enough with my present.
 
Me : stop talking like that,i don't feel you're a trouble to me.
 
Baekhyun : jagiya?
 
Me : hmm?
 
Baekhyun : do you love me?
 
Me : you think?
 
Baekhyun : i...i don't know.Thats why i asked you.
 
Me : *kiss Baekhyun's lips* now what do you think?
 
Baekhyun : *smile* urmmm i love you too *chuckles*
 
Kai : *suddenly interrupt* we're should not be here,Kyungie.They having their time.
 
D.O : *still shock with Sung Young action*
 
Baekhyun : damn !! Since when both of you standing there?
 
Kai : since you complain about your hurt waist?
 
D.O : lets just left them,Jongin.
 
Baekhyun : why are you here anyway? Where is Tao?
 
Me : he already going home,Bakkie~ they taking over him.Kyungsoo-ah,Jongin-ah lets sit here at the couch.Lets having some chat.
 
Kai : won't he be mad noona? *look at Baekhyun*
 
D.O : nevermind,we'll just stay at the downstairs.
 
Baekhyun : jagiya,we're having our own time now.
 
Me : i'm getting bored if i only be with you,Bakkie.I need some friends too.
 
Baekhyun : mwo? You're bored with me? You're so mean,jagiya.
 
Me : *messing Baekhyun's hair* i am not bored as long as i with you,Bakkie.But i just wanna spend time with them too.Can i?
 
Baekhyun : geurae geurae,Kai-ah,D.O-ah come in.i'm going to take some shower first.
 
Kai and D.O : *come in* (kai) thanks noona.
 
Baekhyun : *enter the bathroom*
 
Kai : are you okay,noona?
 
D.O : *hug Sung Young tightly* you're so suffered now,Sung Young.
 
Me : *patting D.O's back* i'm okay,Kyungsoo,Jongin.Don't worry about me.I'm still here to spend time with you.
 
Kai : i can't imagine this world when you're gone,noona.You're now a part of EXO members,without you,we're not complete.
 
D.O : watch your mouth,Jongin.She gonna be alive with us.
 
Me : never mind,Kyungsoo.He's right,i'm gonna die soon.
 
D.O : but you have to stay with us Sung Young.We all love you.
 
Me : *kiss D.O cheek* remember that kiss when i'm gone okay?
 
Baekhyun : *saw Sung Young kiss D.O* yahh..Sung Young-ie are you cheating on me? No wonder you want to spend time with them.
 
Me : *calm face* did you really think i'm cheated? I didn't kiss him like i kiss you.Or you really want me to kiss him passionately like i kiss you? *pull D.O,ready for a kiss*
 
Baekhyun : no no no ! Don't don't,you didn't cheat me.I'm sure.
 
Kai : *yelling* don't kiss my Kyungsoo !!
 
me : i'm not Jongin.
 
The three of us me,Jongin and Kyungsoo having a long time chatting together,sometime i will burst into laugh when i heard Kai's story since he being with Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo just blushing around when the secret of their relationship reveil unwantedly.
 
Baekhyun just sit silently on his bed looking at us.Not feeling like to join our conversation.Sometime he called me when Kai reach at the of his story,i didn't answer him but keeping hearing Kai's story.
 
In about 10 pm,Kai and D.O ask permission to leave the room,and they'll be at the downstair.I look at Baekhyun,still sitting on his bed,looking at me with his death stare.i know i'm already mean to him.
 
Baekhyun : done?
 
Me : yup..why?
 
Baekhyun : you know what? I need your attention here,not only them.
 
Me : are you mad?
 
Baekhyun : of course i am !!
 
me : so what do you want from me so you'll be able to forgive me?
 
Baekhyun : i want your body,tonight ~ *smirk*
 
Me : you must be kidding right?
 
Baekhyun : nope.
 
Baekhyun made his way to me,closer and closer until my back touch the cold wall,no space i can run anymore.His face was so closer to mine,just an inch away.He then seal his lips against mine, all over my mouth with his wet tongue.And his hand were travelling under my cloth making me shiver with the night breeze.
 
I embrace his slim neck,follow his rhym.Its been a long time we're not having this,he making me thirsty for his touch,his kiss.Maybe this is the time for me to give him everything.I don't have idea when will i have the chance to give him what he want.
 
I enter my tongue into his mouth,our tongue playing against each other while Baekhyun trying so hard to made me nake.He touch everything on my body,squeeze my making me gasp.
 
He being so naughty tonight,he's not the Baekhyun that i know.But i love this kind of Bakkie.The Baekhyun who thirsty for having with me.....
 
---------------------------------
 
Should i continue this ? Or just left it like that? Tell me,my dirty mind was attacking me now~