Chapter 4 - Solve The Problems

I'm not for you LOVE

 

Sorry guys i don't have poster for this fanfic.I would like to find writer that can be trust,that can make poster for this fanfic.Inform me if one of you interest in writing.I writing this fanfic with my Ipad so its hard for me to put photo or poster.

---------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

We were on our way to go back with the members when i realise something.I left my karate belt at the dance room,i didn't change my cloth before getting here.I am wearing my casual cloth inside but i bring the cloth with me when Chanyeol and i were heading here.

"Chanyeol oppa,i think i left my karate belt at the dance room.I'm going to get it by myself,all of you just wait here" i said to Chanyeol.Luhan chased me when i getting away from there,he said he want to company me to go there.He afraid i will lost on my way,i smile of course i would love to if he want to company me.We will have our own time together without the members interrupt our conversation.

"So how it feel? Being that giant's twin? Is he bully you when you at home?" Luhan start our conversation.

"Ouh? You call Chanyeol,giant? Why? I feel happy to have him even he bullying me,made me angry but he didn't bullying me even once.He always made me angry,all the time," i'm a little shocked when Luhan oppa called Chanyeol,giant.Was he that big?

I realised Luhan oppa's face turn guilty when i showed him shock face about what he said."Ouh mianhae if that made you angry.I didn't mean it because all the staff called him giant,because he was bigger than other artist,even bigger than f(x) giant maknae,Sulli" he answered me.

"I didn't mind actually,so don't feel sorry for that" i just said it that way.I really mean it because in our family,Chanyeol oppa also bigger than other family members.And Sang Sang twin is the smaller in our family.

While we were walking to the dance room,i feel something on my hand.I looked at my hand and saw Luhan holding my hand all of sudden,i stopped from walking.Looking at Luhan oppa.

"Oppa? Wae? Why are you holding my hands? We're not crossing big road,if we were i'm not a little girl oppa" i look at Luhan oppa's face.He still holding my hand,even after i say it.

His face looked calm,like Chanyeol oppa's face but it more calm.His eyes showed me that he want to tell me something before he pull me into a hug.

"I feel like i want to hold it,so don't ask why.You..Sung Young-ie would you be my girlfriend?" 

I quickly pull myself,broke up the hug.I look at his face,seems like he didn't joke for it.Why? Why must he fell to me? I just admired him,love him as my oppa,just like i love Chanyeol oppa.

"Oppa...nega...nega..-" i was about to answer him but someone came out from the dance room.

"yah Luhan-shi what are you doing? Where are the others? And..ouh you?" i see the man that came out from the room.

"Baekhyun? You're back?" Luhan asked him back.I want to run away but Luhan oppa still holding my hand,so i just stand and look down to my feet.

"Sang In-ah why are you here?How can you know this building?"Baekhyun keep asking me that question.Chanyeol oppa,help me.

​I'm about to cry.Luhan oppa hold my hand tight before say something to Baekhyun."Mwo? Sang In? Who is Sang in? Your girlfriend? This is..-" i pinch Luhan arm before answered Baekhyun.

"Err i'm here to take my karate belt,Baekhyun-ah did you see it inside? I...i know this building because..err because ahhh i'm Luhan girlfriend,so he brought me here to introduce me to the members.You're not here,fortunately i left my karate belt here.If not,you'll never know that i'm Luhan's girl" Omo why i said that?

Luhan looked at me so i pull him somewhere to told him explain it.

"Luhan oppa~Please don't take my word.Listen!! Remember what Chanyeol said? Baekhyun can't know that i'm his twin,you already promised him that,am i right?Thank god you didn't continue your word just now,or you'll dead on Chanyeol's hand" i said to him in low tone,avoid Baekhyun from hearing our conversation.

Luhan face look dissappointed with what i said.I don't know why he fell to me,we just met less than a day,why he fell to me like we already know for a long time? He really made me confiused.

I want to get my karate belt and go away from there as soon as i can so i make my way,walking from there.

Luhan pull me before lean his lips to mine.I sturtle.Why his lips is so soft?The kiss full with lust.I felt like i have taste that lips before but when? Where? His hands move to my waist.Yes i'm sure i had taste this lips,this touch.I don't want him to stop,i want him to continue so i respond to his kiss.My tears starts falling but we still continue it,my heart miss this kiss,my heart said that he was mine before.

Luhan push me to the wall,made his body close to mine.His hand starts travelling around my body,i just let him be.Our kiss involved tongue which i didn't use to it.I don't know why i'm being like this,i'm like missing for this touch missing for this kiss.

His hand was about to touch my and his kiss was heading to my neck when i realise something wrong with this kiss,so i broke up the kiss before run away from Luhan.Leaving him in confiused.

I don't want this,yes i love that kiss,thirsty for it,i feel the joy when our tongue playing against each others,but i don't really know him yet.Maybe he trying to playing with my feelings.But why i miss that kiss? Is he in my past?

I keep running heading to dance room.Baekhyun was still there,i don't realise what i do so i hug him,crying so bad on his shoulder.His hand patting my shoulder as he know i'm in bad situation.

"Sang In-ah whats wrong with you.Are you okay? Where is Luhan?" Baekhyun ask me.His tone was concerned about me,made me feel calm in his hug. 

"Baekhyun-ah help me take my karate belt and take me away from here.Please i beg you" my voice crack in my tears.Baekhyun broke up the hug before doing my task.He look clumsy when enter the room,after a few minutes he came out with karate belt at his hands.

He pull me from there after he locked the door.I don't care where on earth Luhan be,i don't want to see him.

We heading to where the members be.When we reached there,i quickly run towards Chanyeol.I need him now,i continue crying on his shoulders,hoping for his protect.I need my oppa,i need Chanyeol more than everything now.Chanyeol was shocked looking at me,he look at Baekhyun with anger in his eyes.He thought Baekhyun made me crying.

I heard Chanyeol's heart beating so fast,holding his anger.Before they having a fight i quickly pull Chanyeol get into the car.

We go a from there without saying goodbye to the members.Chanyeol driving us home,still angry and mixed with shocked with the situation just now."Tell me ! What Baekhyun did to you until you crying this much? Tell me! " Chanyeol shouting at me.I'm still crying while try to answer him "No,its not Baekhyun.Its Luhan oppa,Chanyeol.Luhan ! Why i feel like he was in my past? Is there something i don't know?" 

I'm still confiused with these things,why i'm being such like an idiot responding to Luhan's kiss? Why? i don't love him..I..I.. I love Baekhyun,even he being like a at the karate class just now,but he know how to take care of me.I can say,i really feel his love when we hugging each other just now.

Chanyeol being silent after i asked that,both of us keep silent on our way heading home.I feel something had happened in the past.Why Luhan kiss me when actually we just know each other?Why i feel the joy when Luhan sharing his kiss? And why Chanyeol being silent when i asked him about Luhan?

I must find out about this,i don't want to be confiused.I need to know the real things.

LUHAN POV 

She left? Why she left again? Why? I know she my girl that was my fiance before,i know she didn't died from that accident.Sung Young is her.Sung Young is Kim Myeong Soon that involve in that accident.Why she doesn't recognise me? She didn't recognise me but why she respond to my kiss just now?

She ran from me just like she ran from me on that day,the day which i saw her hit by the car by my own eyes.

I really didn't mean to do that to her,i didn't cheat at her.I also don't know that woman,she flirting with me and made me kiss her.When suddenly Myeong Soon came from no where.Seeing me and that woman kissing with joy.

I don't realise that she was there,until i heard sound from she crashing something when she ran away from me.I chased her,I want to explain to her but by looking at what happened in front of me,i never ever can explain it to her.She being hit by a car when trying to crossed the road.

The blood that came out from her body made the road full with her red liquid.

I don't think she already died.She still alive and she is Sung Young.I know Sung Young is her,i remember when i said she cute.She chuckling around just like her.Exactly the same.

No matter what i'll made her remember me for sure.I will even she didn't recognise me.

BAEKHYUN POV

She is Luhan's girlfriend? I thought Luhan still can't forget about what happened to Myeong Soon.Luhan is pretty closed to me,he tell every thing to me but he never introduce Myeong Soon to me even the members.He really love Myeong Soon so he didn't date any girl after Myeong Soon death.

I shocked to see Sang In with Luhan.Sang In drag Luhan to somewhere after she told me that she was Luhan's girlfriend.I'm about to follow them hearing their conversation.But my phone rang.

Soo Man sajjangnim called me,asking if i already back from the class.After he hang up his phone,i quickly made my way to where Sang In dragged Luhan.My eyes looking for them when i saw a couple were kissing lustly,no wonder they are kissing,they are A COUPLE.That thing is usual for them.

But why Sang In cry? Is she too happy until tears it out? She really having this weird habit since i met her at the karate class.She love to turn her face away whenever i annoyed her.She caught my intention by doing that.

I ordered my feet to go away from there,didn't want to interrupt their bussiness.

I'm walking to the dance room slowly while thinking about what i just watched just now.Why was  my heart feel so hurt watching that scene?I remember the scene at the karate class this morning,all the girls were flirting with me while her,sitting in the corner.Not caring about her surrounding.She different from other girls which made me want to know her more.

But her attitude like stopped me to do that action.She love to made me annoyed too.Her habit,turn her face away really made me like i'm usual man in her eyes,she made me that way.But even my brain asked me to stop,my heart still want to know her.

I was about to enter the dance room,having some rest when i heard someone was running towards me.I turn my face and saw Sang In run towards me with tears on her face.She hugged me when she already stopped in front of me,asking for some protect.

I patt her shoulder as i know she having a hard time by feeling her heart beating so fast.She starts to calm down when i give a tight hug to her.I was wondering.Where is Luhan?Why was she crying?Why didn't Luhan the one who comfort his own girl?

I don't care about it anymore,what i know is now Sang In already in my arms.If she being my girl,i'll take care of her all the time and never let anyone hurt her feeling,i won't let that happen.

Suddenly she voicing,asking me to take her karate belt and bring her away from there.I broke up the hug and quickly made my way to take her karate belt.Maybe by bring her away from here can make her more calm.

I bring her away as quickly as i can after i locked the door.We changing position when she the one who pulling my hand heading somewhere.I thought she will take me to her favorite place and asked me to comfort her.

I'm smiling as i imagine that scene.But it was erased fully when actually she puledl me to where the members be.

She lettinb my hand go when we reached there and running to Chanyeol.She hug him tightly,lovely.Why?

Just now she for my protect,now he let go my hand for that giant?She really made me dissappointed.I can see anger in Chanyeol's eyes.Maybe he think i'm the one who made Sang In crying so bad.

His action showed like he going to having a fight with me,but Sang In pull him getting into the car.Getting away without saying anything to us.When Chanyeol's car dissappeared from our sigh,all the members starts looking at me.

"Ask Luhan why she crying like that" i said that before i turn around.Make my way to dance room,i'm so tired right now.Need some rest and a space to think about had just happened.But what is actually Sang In's relationship with Chanyeol?There are many members there,but why Chanyeol?

"Don't ask it,Baekhyun.Chanyeol is her bestfriend,she trust him," Xiumin told me as he look at my confiused face.

"Actually i'm Luhan's girlfriend.......Chanyeol is her bestfriend,she trust him" this voice keep repeating in my head.Something fishy around here,there is really something wrong.I have to find out what actually happened to Sang In.

YOUR POV
 
We being silent on our way go back home.Chanyeol keep silent after i asked that question just now.Is there really something happened before this?
 
As we reached home,i keep staying in the car while Chanyeol get out and open the door for me.He turn,want to make piggyback for me.He know i can't walk properly now.You know?Your twin will feel what exactly you feel because the both of you sharing the feeling,sharing one feeling in different body.

He take me straight to my room since its already midnight.He make me laying on my bed before he laying beside me.He pulled me into his arm,giving me his protection as an oppa.Even Chanyeol was only my few second oppa,but he made me like i'm his little maknae.Chanyeol oppa always be there when i'm having a hard time.So do i when him having stress with his work as a singer.

I told him everything what had happened including about Luhan kiss me and how i reacted to his kiss.I asked him the same question as in the car.He refused to tell me at first,but when i'm about to crying again he give up on me.

Chanyeol start the story that what actually had happened.

He said,before EXO exist Luhan have a girl named Kim Myeong Soon.He love her very much and make her as his fiance after they coupled for three years.

Myeong Soon-sshi is a kind,polite and humble girl.She also a person that faithful to person she love and the person is Luhan.Luhan neer introduce her to the members even when EXO were existed,but he always told us what happened when he came back from his date.

But one day,Luhan made something that make Myeong Soon-sshi angry to him.She ran away from him and Luhan chasing after her to explain what had happened.Unfortunately,he can't make it because Myeong Soon-sshi was hit by a car when she trying to crossed the road.

The day that Myeong Soon-sshi involved in accident is the same day that i've to be operated.I have heart problem on my 18 and need a donor to stay alive.As Chanyeol said,Myeong Soon-sshi is a kind girl,before the accident,she signed a letter from hospital that she will donor all her organ to someone who needed.

The heart that i'm having now is Myeong Soon-sshi heart.Chanyeol asked the doctor who donored it heart to me.The doctor said Myeong Soon's name.He was shocked when he knew that Myeong Soon-sshi already died.

Chanyeol asked the doctor's permission to see Myeong Soon's picture since he never knew how her face.He was suprised when saw the picture,Myeong Soon's face was totally the same as mine.No wonder why Luhan acted like he knew me for a long time.

And no wonder why i acted like that when Luhan kissed me,this heart recognise Luhan's touch,Luhan's kiss.I asked for Chanyeol's help to tell Luhan everything.And Baekhyun's things because he saw me running towards Chanyeol just now.

Chanyeol promised me to settle everything.I fell asleep in his arm.He hug me,take care of me the whole night until he also fell asleep beside me.

**

The next day i absenced my karate class because i got a fever.Maybe because i'm too shocked with the situation and cried a lot.Chanyeol was out to settle the things that he promised me yesterday and buy some groceries that mom asked him to.

Sang Sang twin always be by my side when they know i'm having a fever.They kept asking,what to do,is there anything i need,do i need a massage service.

I just smiling to their question,too weak to answer all the question.Sang Sang really care to me,they closed to me more then they closed to Dara unnie and Chanyeol oppa because i always at home while Dara unnie and Chanyeol oppa always busy with the tour here and there,leaving us.

Dara unnie came back home when she knew i sicked.I was about to close my eyes,try to sleep when someone open the door.Dara unnie walk to my side.Chanyeol also had told her what had happened to me last night.

"Someone coming to visit you," she said to me while put his hand on my forehead,checking my body temperature.

Who is it?Luki still at Japan having some family problem so its impossible for her to visit me."Its Baekhyun" Dara unnie continued.

What?He?Visit me?

"Unnie,err can you please don't tell him about i'm Chanyeol's twin?And please be alert when Chanyeol come back home.Stop him so he'll not bump with Baekhyun," i scared Dara unnie will tell Baekhyun everything unpurposely thats why i told her first.

She didn't know about anything about that.She looked confiused with my task so i continued "Ask Chanyeol oppa when he come back home" i smiled to her.

Dara unnie still looked cute even she will get on her 30 soon.

I tell Dara unnie to call Baekhyun.She get out from my room after taking my order.My eyes were too tired,i need sleep but Baekhyun already entered my room when i try it.My eyes was blur but i still can say that the one who enter my room is Baekhyun.

"Hey,how are you today?Feel better?" he asked after landed his on the chair beside my bed.Is he blind or what?Doesn't he know that i'm having a fever?He so weird.

I turn my face from him.Why he asked that?But his eye was same like last night,showing his concerned to me.I turn my face again to looked at his."I'm better from last night,but i'm having a fever now," i aswered him,finally.

He being like a at the class yesterday,but now he really concerned to me.His face was innocent like in MAMA mv and calm as i wished before.

"Is it true that you're Chanyeol's bestfriend?" suddenly he asked me that question.Who said that i'm Chanyeol's bestfriend?Whoever that person is,thanks for not telling Baekhyun the real things.At least,Chanyeol just had to handle Luhan's things now.

"Who said that?" i asked him.Maybe i know him. "Its Minseok-shi" he answered me.

Minseok,Minseok,Minseok...Who is Minseok? "Minseok is Xiumin-shi" he continued as he saw my face confiused with someone named Minseok.So its Xiumin? I'm gonna meet him,to thank him for not telling Baekhyun the truth.

"So is it true?" Baekhyun asked again.Hmm how i suppose to say this? "Actually Chanyeol is my relative thats why my name is Park..-" i stopped.

He didn't know my real name yet.But he looked like he can be trust now,maybe i can tell him my real name?Since Chanyeol was not home now?

"Err Baekhyun-ah actually my name is not Sang In.Sang In-ah,Sang Eun-ah come here.Palli ! " i called Sang Sang twin so it will be moe easier for me to explain.

"If Sang In is not your name,so what is your real name?" Baekhyun was really like a reporter.He kept investigate me,making me annoyed.But i feel happy because by that way showed that he concerned about me.

Sang Sang twin running into my room when i called them.Baekhyun looked suprise with the twin.

"Sang In is my maknae's name.He have twin named Sang Eun.My real name is Park Sung Young," i aswered him and explain where i get Sang In's name.

Baekhyun look happy with the twin and his action show that he really love kid.His face looked more innocent when he keep playing with Sang Sang.

"And actually i'm not Luhan's girlfriend.I'm lying to you yesterday" i told him the truth about my relationship with Luhan.I'm glad i had told him that.

Since that day,he always visit me even on my school day.We're being close because we sharing many things in common such like hobby and interest.Our relationship become more closer day by day.And guess what?Baekhyun now is my boyfriend.He confessed when he take me from my school last week.

That day,he wearing a beannie and a glass so that people will not recognise him.

FLASHBACK

The school ended when the bell rang.Luki is the most happy girl when it comes to ending the school because she can't bear with the students keep talking in korea with her.Luki is a transfered student from Japan,and thanks to me that i can speak in Japan.I'm being her translator since she tranfered to our class.

I also teach her talk in korean.She said that it is so hard for her to learn at first,but after a while she already can say a basic things,making me proud.

After saying goodbye to her,i quickly made my own way to go back home.I saw a weird man with beannie on his head and a glass.I ignored him at first but when i getting nearer i think i know that man.

I approach that man to make sure that him.And....i'm right.That weird man is Baekhyun.

"Why are you here?" i asked him,because he always meet me at home and he never come to my school.Today was excepted.

He look to my face before smile to me." I'm here to take you home,of course" he answered me.I'm just smile to his answered when he changed his face to serious.

He holding my hand and say "err Sung Young-ah..errr..-" he acted like he trying to say something to me,i just waiting for him to say it.

"What ?" i asked him suddenly because he taking too long.He looking down to his feet,he looked nervous.What exactly he want to say to me?I can still see his face since he taller than me.His face was red because its hot out here.

I feel he squeezed my hand and starts looking at my face again,gaining his strength."Sung Young-ah,i feel this since i met you at karate class,i'm worried when looking at you when you're crying at the first day we met,i'm sad when you said that you Luhan's girlfriend but happy when actually you lying about that...-" he stopped.

Why he stopped?I'm confiused with his words so i ask "What actually you're trying to tell me,Baekhyun?".I can say that my tone like i'm angry with him because he didn't straight to the point.

He stared into my eyes while say "Would you be my girlfriend?"

My world like spinning around when he said that.Is this a dream or reality?EXO's Baekhyun asked me to being his girlfriend?I pinch my cheek to make sure that this is not dream.Ouch ! It hurts so this is not dream,he really asked for it.

"Nevermind,i know you wouldn't want to be..-" i put my finger on his lips,asking him to stop what he want to say before nodding my head. "Yes Baekhyun.I would" i answered him after taking so much time thinking of it.His serious face turn to happy.

He lift me up and spinning me around and shout "Saranghaeyo Sung Young-ah.Cheongmal saranghae !!!"He looked happy with my answer.His face turn more red,maybe he too happy with his world now.

I'm happy too,Baekhyun-ah.Nado saranghae. I said in my heart.

Baekhyun keep spin me,made me dizzy. "Baekhyun-ah put me down.You making me dizzy" i said to him.But he didn't hear me.Asking me to shout it out.So i think of something,i'm sure he will put me down after heard it.

I take a deep breath and shout "Baekhyun oppa !!! Put me down !! You making your girl felt dizzy !!" i purposely put 'your girl' as me and put oppa behind his name.He probably love that.

He put me down when he heard i'm shouting his name.I succeed.

"Can you repeat what you said just now? I didn't heard it well" he asked me when he already landed me down on the ground.I smile for his task.I know he just pretend to not hearing it so i will repeat it again.

I do as he want,but this time i shout it with a cute voice "Baekhyun oppa !! Put me down !! You making Your girl felt dizzy !!" his smile become wide when he heard it.I was enjoy looking at his face when he steal a kiss from my lips and run away.

I want to chasing after him when i realised something around me.The students were gathered watching our scene.The teachers also taing their parts on it.

"Baekhyun-ah...look..-" i called him.He didn't answer me because my voice was so low.Since no one answered me so i turn to look.He still running around like a little mad boy,making me annoyed so much.

"Yah ! Baekhyun-ah stop running around like a mad boy !! They looking at us !!" i shoutedt to him.A little angry to him.He stooped and walk towards me slowly,looking at his feet.His face showed like a little boy who scared her mother who about to scold him,made me chuckles inside.He looked cute in that way.

"See?" i show him the students.That time what i was thinking is just..I'm so dead.

I walk to the teachers,want to explain everything.But suddenly the students including the teachers were cheering around.Made me feel weird.They support my relationship?

I smiled.They really support me.Thanks god.

END OF FLASHBACK

About Luhan's thing,Chanyeol already settled it.At first,Luhan can't accept it but after he take some time,he finally made it.He asked my permission to call me 'jagiya' and sometime he made me like Myeong Soon.

He also asked me if i can call her oppa like he was my boyfriend.I aggreed with him,i understand how much he missed Myeong Soon-sshi.I don't care if he want to pretend like i'm his girlfriend,never mind.

Sometime Luhan and i cooperating to pretend like a couple to make Baekhyun jealous.Plus that day is the first day in April,so he and i planning to teased Baekhyun.

I said that i want a break up from him and he really shocked from that.We keep teasing him but suddenly i see his eyes getting teary.That time i shout 'April Fool' to him,but he didn't believe me.

I'm trying for a week to make him trust me.Now i know,he really love me.I don't think my love to him was great as his love to me.

And i realise something,Baekhyun love to steal a kiss from me since he get Chanyeol's blessed.//I said to him,Chanyeol was really my bestfriend,so he need his bless to make up with me//.I told Chanyeol about my relationship with Baekhyun.

He really angry to me because he said the aim he told me to keep it secret about i'm his twin was to avoid i and Baekhyun being a couple.I say to him "Chanyeol,if he playing with my heart,i will allow you to do anything to him.I don't care,but please before he do that,gimme your bless.Give him a change to proove that he not like that.You know that i'll not continue this relationship without you bless.

I didn't really care about mom's and Dara unnie's bless because they always support me,who ever i dated with.Chanyeol is like my older oppa,that's why his bless is the main recipe for me to continue the relationship.He refused to give me his bless.

After he saw my face was about to cry,he finally give it.I know he really can't stand looking at me crying,so the only way to make him give his bless is just i have to cry.I really want to cry that time because i can't imagine my life without Baekhyun.

I will love him forever,if i had to die for loving him,i'm willing it.

Saranghaeyo,Baekhyun-ah.