Chapter 6 - Scared

I'm not for you LOVE

 

We fell asleep for a while before Chanyeol knocking my door room,asking me to open it.

"Sung Young-ah open the door,palli!!! Yah what are you doing inside? Are you having some romance? Yah open the door !!!" Chanyeol yell outside.We were like not having enough leg to wear our cloth back.Where the heck Baekhyun throw my cloth?

I look at Baekhyun.How Chanyeol know that we having some romance just now? Its all Baekhyun fault,he being so y.Lol that is definitely his fault.I still looking for my cloth when i saw my cloth was throwed at the window,nearly to fall outside.Damn why he throw it here?

Chanyeol keep knocking the door like he want to break the door.He really made me annoyed sometime. " Chanyeol you disturbing us,dude.We're trying to solve our problem.You spoiled it" suddenly Baekhyun shouting while wearing his jeans.

"Ouh really? Sorry for interrupt.But at least tell me,you're not having the romance right?" he shout from outside.Already stopped from knocking the door."Chanyeollie,if i was about to do it with this ,i'll let you know of course" this time its my turn to answered him.

I purposely use that '' for making Baekhyun annoyed.Even i'm guilty in this matter,i still angry with him for not messaged me.Baekhyun look at me with his angry look.He can't take my word,but what can i say? He really a .Yes a that i love very much.

"Ouh ok then,sorry for interrupt you two again," finally he go."Chanyeollie?" i call Chanyeol's name to make sure he already gone,really gone.

Baekhyun still with his stare,his stare was a bit scary,but i don't think he mean it.

"With this-whut?" he asked me.I know he really don't like if i called him .I reply his stare with my mad stare.I got my mad side,so i use it to scared Baekhyun.Baekhyun didn't know this side of me.

I stared him like i'm gonna kill him in cruel way.I noticed he want to give up on the stare,his face also show that he was scared.

Pretending like i'm serious with my stare " Why? Scared of me? I'll make sure you regret having a romance with me,Baekhyun " i get my body closer to him,look into his eyes with my scary stare.U can see through his eye,he really regret dating with a girl like me.

i keep closer to him made him have no space to run from me.His face really made me chuckles inside."Sung Young-ah,i...i... Really don't mean it.I promise i won't do it anymore" i burst into laugh when he done said it.Is he that scare to my stare?

"Oppa you should look at your face when you get scared with my stare ! You're really funny.Chanyeollie,you got that?"suddenly Chanyeol appeared from the window with camera at his hand,recording everything i done.

"I'm so done,Sung Young-ah.Dude,you should watch this video" Chanyeol and i continue remembering how Baekhyun look.We keep laughing non-stop.

Baekhyun's face changed red,really red,i don't know if he was ashamed or angry.

But i think he was angry when i look at his face.I change my face to serious again,like just now.Pretend to be serious about what i said just now. once again."i'm really mean what i said dude" i continue staring at him,his red face was change again.Chanyeol was shocked with what i do,because its not one from what our planning.

"Sung Young-ah are you serious?" Chanyeol asked me.i nodded.He gaving me his shock look,he doesn't believe with what i said.I continue staring at Baekhyun,his face was relieved just now because Chanyeol took my attention but change when i looked at him again.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun start giving really scared look.I really can't see these two scared face,so i burst into laugh again. "Chanyeollie,do you need to do that scared face?You making me wanna laugh so bad.Baekhyun oppa,sorry to tease you againUnnie did you got it?These Chanyeol and Baekhyun really getting scared of me." Dara came in with her camera at the door.Actually i just unlocked it just now.

"Chanyeollie,Baekhyunnie i will post this vid to my me2day.The both of you really scared when looking at Sung Young serious face am i right?" Chanyeol wanna give me a pinch but Dara stop him.He really scared of Dara unnie.

He walk to the door with annoyed face.

Chanyeol and Dara unnie get out from the room,leaving us alone.I sitting on my bed while looking at Baekhyun.He still scared of me,doesn't care about what Dara unnie said just now.He also still standing at the place leaning on the wall.

He look very pity because i two time,he really got trauma from it until he didn't want to be close with me."Baekhyun-ah,i was just joking.Stop it with that face,you made me felt guilty." i'm trying to hold his hand but he pulled away.But i try it once again,and squeeze it with care.

He really take it serious with what i done.Whatever,but i can't leave him just like that.So i hug him,patting his back with my love touch."Baekhyun-ah i really joked for it.Thats not me,you know that.And of course our romance just now was my sweet memory with you,if i had to die to keep it,i'm willing to die with that sweet memory,Baekhyun-ah.I want you to save this memory,this moment in your head so you'll always remember me"

He seems to be calm now,he reply my hug.He acting like a scared boy wishing for some protect from me.I broke the hug and see his face and it show it still shock with what had happened.

Now i feel the regret doing that to him.I try to comfort him,touch his face lovingly.Caressing it with my love,he really have a perfect face.

"Do you want to have it again to make you believe what i said? I'll let you open my bra and underwear this time" he looked at me as i done said that.His eyes was so bright,showing he was happy with what i said."You will? Okay, Let's do it now !" he starts  pulling me heading to my bed.

What the hell?I'm just kidd,man.I slapped him at his shoulder,leave really poisonous feel on his skin."You're an idiot if you believe me,.If i would let you,i'll let you do it just now.Don't be such a ert.That was the first and the last time we having that,Baekhyun." 

"Why did you keep calling me ?Am i really a in your eyes?" Baekhyun asked me.His eyes showed me he really hate with that name. "Yes you really a in my eyes,." i answered him.

He shocked with my answer,making him having the teary eyes."A who always be in my heart,a who always making me happy,a who really love me,a that i'll love forever and ever," i continued before giving him a kiss.

He smile after i kiss him."Come here my sweetheart," he open his arm,asking me to give him a hug.I walk to him as following his order and hug him by his waist.He hugged me tightly as respond.We even enjoyed the hug,feeling pleasure for having each other.

**

"Baekhyun-ah lets spending time together today" i say through my phone.He have dance practice for Wolf.

He taking so much time to answer me."Baekhyun?" i called his name to make sure he still there."Yes? Ouhh mianhae jagiya,but we have to practice for all our songs.So i don't think i can spend time with you" he answered me.

What? For real? He rejecting me? How dare him !! Nevermind,then i'll spend my time with Luhan.Luhan always there when i need him,now like Baekhyun.Always besy with his work without caring about me.

"Okay.Ermm is Luhan oppa there?" i asked him.He sighing before answer me."Yes he is,wanna talk with him?" he asked me."Can i?" i asked him back.Asking for his permission.

I heard he passing the phone to someone."Yeoboseyo?" i'm walking through the door,heading out from the house."Ne?Sung Young-ah waeyo?" i heard Luhan's voice.

"Oppa,can we spend together today?Wait don't say anything,or Baekhyun will hear us." i warned him.He want to say something before someone inerrupt our conversation"I heard it Sung Young-ah,so do the members" i heard Baekhyun's voice.He put me on loud speaker?

"So you put me on loud speaker,Baekhyun?Jinjja? Huh *sigh* Thanks for that Byun Baekhyun" i just hang up my phone after that.Lol he really do that? To me? For REAL?! Fuhh calm down,Sung Young-ah.Now lets having some fun.Felt annoyed with him.

After i hang up the phone,i called Luki and she was okay to spend time with me.I tell mom that i'll not coming for tonight and i'll be sleep at Luki's house.

I also asked mom for not telling Chanyeol where on earth i be.I just want to be fun.

**

EXO POV

Chanyeol : i already said it,Baekhyun.She hate if someone put her on loud speaker,you didn't hear me.Now you see how she act.

Baekhyun : if i'm not doing that,she will cheated on me and go to Luhan.She hard to be trust now,Yeol.

Luhan : Baekhyun-ah she's not someone like that.You can't spend time with her,so she asked from me.You know,woman these day need our attention.You just not knowing that.

Xiumin : Luhan was right,Baekhyun.We're not having this practice for the whole day.And i don't think we can finish our practice for all songs today.Or are you?

Chanyeol : you will get from me if she got angry to you and even to me.She already told me that if someone want to make loud speker on her,i should stop whoe ver the person is.*take out his phone from pocket*

Chen : you're too rough to her Baekhyun.You should trust her love to you.

Kris : if i was you,i'll take care of her like i'm taking care this panda *point to Tao* she's cute dude.AND SHE'S HOT.

Baekhyun : watch out who you talking about Kris.She's my girlfriend.

D.O : she don't seems that way,Baekhyun.You made her that way.

Kai : yeah.Kyungsoo was right.

Baekhyun : Why all of you keep blaming me? *smirk* if i didn't do that...can you heard what she said just now? She don't want me to hear her conversation with Luhan.

Chanyeol : even you're her boyfriend,she still has her own privacy,Baekhyun.You don't have a right.

Lay : why all of you look stress?

Suho : just keep quiet,Lay.Its none of your bussiness.

Lay : why are being so rough to me,Suho-ah?*running away*

Sehun : you should go now Suho hyung.You hurt him.we'll tell you later.

Suho : ok lemme know about what happened ok? *chasing Lay*

Tao : Baekhyun hyung.can you see that?Lay was like Sung Young and Suho was you.You must chase her if you made she hurt.

Xiumin : I think we just stop here.Baekhyun-ah go and apologise to her.

Chanyeol : *coming from no where with his phone* you're not,Baekhyun.She just get out from house and told mom,i mean auntie that she will not coming back for a week.Auntie refused to tell me where will she stay for the week.You're dead,Baekhyun.You're dead.

EXO : O_O

YOUR POV

Luki and i shopping together,spending our money to everything we want. We walked from stall to stall as we spend the wholeday.We never having time to be together.I saw a stall full with EXO stuff and making me jumping around. I pulled Luki enter the stall.I'm looking for things of Baekhyun and other members.

I am angry to Baekhyun,but that doesn't mean i have to sulking with him all the time.I must understand his career as a singer.For this while i'm being with him,he done everything that i hate.No one can do that including Chanyeol.But Baekhyun broke the records for doing the things that i disliked.

i took beg,watch,poster and all things of Baekhyun.I also bought casing,keychain,ring,necklace of other members.All the stuff costing 12 200 won.It was excited for wasting our money sometime. looked at the ring i bought once we get out from the satll..I bought two same rings of Baekhyun.I'll ask him to wear it as a couple ring.

Luki bought all things of Kai because she was Kaistan.She excited for having it,and i'm happy for her.I promised her i will take her to see Kai personally.I remember she was shocked when i told her that i'm EXO's Chanyeol's twin.I asked her to keep it secret.

The day was getting late,i ask Luki to go back home.I said to her i'm not staying in her house for tonight.The shopping moments release my stress and my angry to Baekhyun also lost.I'm planning to stay at Baekhyun's house,spending the night together with him.

I send Luki back to her home before driving home.She thanked me for spending time with her today and glad to have me as her bestfriend.Once i got home,i parked the car at the garage and take out all the stuff i bought just now from the boot.

"I'm back mom!" i greet my mom as i enter the house.She sow me that she was really felt weird looking at me in front of her.

"I though you spending the night at Luki's house" she asked me.Still with her weird face."No i'm not mom.I was about but after having some  shopping and release my stress with spending the money,i don't feel like.But mom,can i spend the night at Baekhyun's house?" she walking to the kitchen. i'm still asking for her permission even i know she will let me.

"As you want,Sung Young-ah.But ask Chanyeol first.He at his room.He was worried when i told him you not coming back for a week" I laugh with her said. "of course i will mom even if you don't asked me to." i answered her before going upstairs.

But should her told him that i'm leaving for a week? I though i said just for tonight.i made my way heading to Chanyeol's room and knocking his door before enter.

"Chanyeol oppa? Are you in there?" i asking him even i already entered his room."Sung Young-ah !!! " he running to me before he hugged me as i open the door.What's wrong with him?

"Oppa? Waeyo? Is there something wrong?" i asked him while trying to broke up the hug.He suddenly being like this tonight,so weird."I though you angry with me because this morning incidents" Chanyeol pull me away as he said that.Looking deep into my eyes.

About that?Should i be angry to him? Haha,no i'll not. "oppa i'm not.You're not wrong either so why should i be angry to you?.Ok now,can i stay at Baekhyun's house for this night?" i finally said what i want to say because that is what my purpose.He smile while nodded his head."Yes you can.Baekhyun also felt guilty for what he done,just forgive him ok?" Chanyeol create a smile on his smooth face.

I nodded with a smile on my face."Ok since you said i think, i'll stay for a week .hehe" i continued.I get out from his room to prepare my cloth.Chanyeol gave me a kiss on my forehead and asking me to take care of myself when i'm being there.I get all my favorite cloth,including the Wolf 88 shirts of Baekhyun from the closet and put it into my luggage.Seem like i will enjoy this week with Baekhyun..hehe.

"Mom,Chanyeol,Sang Sang i'm leaving.Take care!Don't miss me for this week,okay?" i shouted from the downstair and heading to the car that i parked at the garage.Chanyeol and Dara unnie love to buy car.And i love to use them,so i choose Mercedez Benz for my journey to Baekhyun's house.

I put all my luggage beside my sit.Driving to Baekhyun's house alone must have so much fun.His house was about 10 kilometers from here.I'm driving as a smart driver,following all the rules made me feel save.Avoiding from involve in an accident,i don't want to die at this age.I want to marry Baekhyun before i die.

After 30 minutes driving,i arrived at in front of Baekhyun's house.His house was big as mine,so i think he also have a rich family.I get out from the car and pressed the bell three times before a lady about on her 50-th invite me to enter the house.She was Mrs.Byun,Baekhyun's mom.She really look young for her aged.We having some conversation,she was so talkative and polite to me.

I told her that i'm her son's girlfriend and i want to stay here with him for a week.She allowed me to do that and even let me to sleep at Baekhyun's room since the guest room was messed.They didn't use maid service,i see..She show me the way to Baekhyun's room after chatting for a while.Mrs.Byun wanted to send me,but i refused to so i made my own way to Baekhyun's room.

As in my home,i'll knock the door first."Who?" i heard Baekhyun's voice from inside.I don't want to answer him just to suprise him.I heard his footstep walking towards the door while yelling something that i can't understand.

He open the door and looking at me with his innocent face.Baekhyun made his mouth open as he shocked looking me inside his house."Oppa !!" i scream at him before i hugged him itghtly.I don't know why,but i miss him so much.I missed to hug this body,because we're not meet for the whole day.

"Sung Young-ah...i'm-" he said in low tone.I know he want to apologise about what happened this morning.

"Gwaenchana ! I'm okay,i'm not mad at you neither Chanyeol.I know you love me so you acting that way.So oppa will you let me in? I'll stay here for a week...with you.Be nice at me,ne? " i'm giving him my wide smile.So happy to see him,he open the door wider to let me enter his room.His room was quiet big and his bed also for three people sleep.So big.

i gazed at him while putting my luggage.He look handsome with the singlet and the shorts pant."Are you planning to standing there for the whole night,oppa?" i asked him as he looking at me with a suprise look.

"No i'm not.So you really want to stay in my room? Where do you want to sleep though?" he asked me while me looking around his room." I can sleep on the floor,so don't worry about me"  i answered him.Still looking around his room.He got a toilet in there too.

"You think i'll let you sleep on the floor? I won't,Sung Young-ie" Baekhyun staring at me,i look at him back.He really mean that."Close your eyes,Baekhyun.I wanna get change" i change the topic.Avoid him to continue the topic.

"You just can change here,sweetheart.I've seen enough" he answered me.What did he think he was? I'm not showing him once again.I entered the bathroom since he doesn't follow my task.

He yelling at me,but i just ignore it.Honestly i can't exactly hear what he yelled because i was amazed with his bathroom.I change my cloth as quickly as i can because I want to sleep after feeling  tired with the day.

After i changed,i get out from the bathroom and get ready for sleep.I still on my decision to sleep on the floor.Baekhyun said he wanna sleep on the floor too with me,but i refused."You'll catch a cold if you sleep on the floor,Oppa.Nevermind for me because i'm used to it" he glared at me as i refused his task.

"Why don't you sleep with me on the bed?" he was so stubborn,not hearing me."Are you nut?I'll not oppa,and as i said that day was the first and last for us having the romance unless we got married" i got mad at him.He gaving me a smirk.

Baekhyun gave up by giving me blanket and two pillows.I really tired,so i fell asleep so fast.I don't think Baekhyun already sleep that time.I didn't even say good night to him because i really sleepy.

I feel his warm kiss landed on my forehead.I want to open my eyes,but i can't.I just continue my sleep.

It is good sleep until i'm awake suddenly.I look at the clock and its still 3am.I recalled 3am thailand's movie.Why should i remember that movie at this time? Errr see? Now I'm having hard time to sleep back plus the room was dark.The luck was not o my side, i'm afraid of the dark.

I touching all the things around me,making my way to find Baekhyun.I need him,i really need him to pen the.Since i'm sleeping at beside of his bed,so i just have to stand and touch the bed with my hand.I really can't see anything and keep imagine seeing ghost or whatever.

I'm looking for Baekhyun's body on the bed?."Baekhyun oppa.....Baekhyun-ah...open the light,i'm afraid" i whispered calling him.I still can't find him and he didn't answer me.I feel like i want to crying so bad,i really scared right now.

"Sob sob..Baekhyun-ahhh..sobs" i start crying over my scared.He still didn't answer me.Where the heck he be?I don't know why but i think i reached at the corner of the room,i don't think want to go anywhere else,i also don't know where i am now.

I keep crying and crying as my scared sick came."Baekhyun oppa,help me..sobs sobs i scared of the dark..Baekhyun-ah..." i didn't get sicked calling for his name.My crying sound are all over the room and my mouth just keep calling his name.

"Baekhyun oppa....Baekhyun-ah...Baekhyun-ah...Chanyeol help me,i'm scared....." since Baekhyun didn't answer me so i called for Chanyeol oppa's name even i know he's not here.I sat there,hugging my leg.After a while I heard my phone ringing,i get up and follow the music..i answer the call with crying voice once i got it.

Chanyeol called me."Are you in the dark now?" he asked me.He was worried according to his tone."Chanyeol oppa,help me.I'm scared" i really can't bear with the darkness,it hunting me.

"Where Baekhyun?" he asked me again."I can't see anything so i don't know where was him,"i answered him.I want to continue suddenly my phone shut down by itself.Damn,the battery was empty.

I continue crying at where i am until someone holding my hand.I'm getting scared because i can't see who hold it.It can be a ghost.

"No let me go!Baekhyun oppa help me,i'm scared!!! Oppa " i shouting for his name now but still crying.Not caring if i disturb his sleep."Shuuuhhhhh.It's me,Baekhyun.Calm down,jagiya.I'm here,don't be afraid" i stop from shouting when i know that was Baekhyun's voice,immediately i hugged him.

"Don't leave me,i'm scared" i became weak because i'm crying too much.Baekhyun lift me up and put me on his bed.He switch on the light,making me looking my surrounding.

"Aigoo,you look so pale,babe.Gwaenchana?" he showing me suprised look.I have a trauma in the dark,so i can't breath properly when i'm facing it.Baekhyun was worried about me,he caressing my hair to calm me down.

"Never mind,sleep with me tonight ok?" i nodded my head.I don't want him to leave me.He cover me up with his thick blanket and taking his place beside me.He was about to close the light.

"Don't close it.I'm scared of dark" i stopped him from doing that.He hugged me as his protection to me,feeling being love by him,protect by him.He taking Chanyeol's part,taking care of me when i got scared.

"Now let's go to sleep.Good night,sweetheart." He give me some warm kiss on my forehead,nose and the last.My lips.

"Don't leave me,Baekhyun.I love you" i didn't realise what i said because i'm not fully concious.Making me fell asleep in his hug.The night was so calm as he beside me,hugging me,protecting me,taking care of me.I really lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

And again i awake from my sleep,Baekhyun still hugging me.Tight.

"Oppa?" i want to make sure if he had sleep or not but he's not since he grinned while looking at me.

"Hmm?Do you need something?" He answered me.Caressing my hair before leave a kiss on my head." i went for shopping after i got mad with you,and i bought this for us" i take out the rings in my pocket.

I put one on my finger and another one i wear it on Baekhyun's finger.His skin was so smooth as i touch it.Made me giggles inside.

"From now on,this is our couple ring.Never take it out from your finger,ne?" I looking into his innocent eyes.That eyes looked cute when it doesn't wear eye liner.

"Sung Young-ie?my fans will buy this rings if they want.And they will have our "couple" ring,am i right?" Baekhyun woke up from his bed and get into the bathroom."Are you trying to say,it's a waste for me buying this rings for our couple rings?If you know that i've spend my 12 200 won on the your stuff because i'm  your fans." 

"Or maybe more to your girlfriend?" i continued.

"Thats not what i mean,jagiya.I mean if we wore this ring,The fans will have the same ring as we have.So it can't be our couple ring.If you want,i'll take you to a store and make our own " he answered me as he get out from the toilet.Was he really mean that?

"Oppa,i would love to.But just use this before our rings done.Okay? I really love you,oppa !" i running to him and hug him.I felt his body shivered through the morning breeze.

I noticed Baekhyun be quite.I saw he staring at my lips as i look at his face.

"Sung Young-ie can i...-" he stopped while his hand caressing my cheeks."Can i have that lips of your?" he continued.His gaze making my heartbeat beating so fast.

I close my eyes when he getting his face just an inch to my face,giving him my permission.I sturtle as his lips leaning on mine.He pulled me heading to his bed,while our lips still sealed on each others.His touch making me fell into his arm.Our night going on as we having each other,filled with love and joy.