Chapter 13 - Break up

I'm not for you LOVE

 

 

I think i just left like that since i didn't really like to write ,plus my bestfriend,they're someone who not reading that kind of fic.Sorry for who wishing for a from me...

------------------------

i swear of my own name,last night was the great night ever.Finally i gave him what he want from me.I feel my body was dirty by his touch and ,but i just give him because maybe i wouldn't have a change to give him,the day come over non-stop.My day was nearer day by day and all i want to do just give everything to let him feel happy.

Baekhyun still deep in his sleep,while me still thinking about what happen last night.My thigh still hurt because his ,and my body really felt weak now.I feel like i'm not having a but being by his lust.He really changed last night,showing his anger sight,he must be so jealous and angry until let it out to me.

I called D.O and Kai by my phone to prevent Baekhyun from wake up.I really need their help now.In just a minute they come in the room with worried face.Right after i wear my cloth back.

Kai : noona,gwaenchana? You look so pale....and hurts.

D.O : what do you want us to help you,Sung Young-sshi?

me : ermm i just need your help to take me to the bathroom.I can't walk because my thigh was hurt.

Kai : ouhh did you two...last night?

me : yes,Kai.now stop asking that and help me,i need to pee.

D.O : okay okay,do you need me to lift you up?

me : that will do,Kyungie.

D.O : Kai,come on help me.

Kai : okay,be careful noona.

me : who will be in charge after this?ouhh btw just left me,i'm going to take my shower.My body was so sticky.

D.O : Chanyeol hyung will come in the afternoon.

me : *a little shocked* ouhh sorry for being a troublesome for both of you but can you please prepare my medicine?

Kai : all have done,noona.Don't feel like a troublesome because its our duty to take care of you,Kyungie already cooked the breakfast for us.

me : thanks ,guys.I wouldn't forget all of you when i die.And sorry again.

D.O : don't said like that Sung Young-sshi.

me : ok guys,you can go because i wanna take my shower now.

Kai : how you want to get out from the bathroom when you're finish?

Me : i'll walk by my own,Jongin.Don't worry.I scared Baekhyun will jealous again.

Kai and D.O : okayy..*get out from the room*

I took my shower as quickly as i can,then i get out from the bathroom to waking up that boy.My thigh still hurt and i saw it was swollen.I made my way to Baekhyun before tapped his shoulder .

Me : Bakkie-ah,wake up.Its already morning.Lets have some breakfast and eat the medicine.

Baekhyun : ermm...Jagiya..i'm tired and i need more sleep.

me : no,Bakkie-ah.Come on,wake up.

Baekhyun : okay okay,i'm awake now.Are you done showering?

me : yup !

Baekhyun : why didn't you wait for me?*cute face*

Me : wasn't enough having my body for the whole night,Bakkie?Seriously,you made my thigh feeling ing hurting me.

Baekhyun : ermm..hehe thanks for that,jagiya.Are you okay?

me : not really.Go take your shower now.I'm waiting downstair.

Baekhyun : okay jagiya.sorry for hurting you last night *giggles*

Me : stop it.I'm okay,don't worry.You're being hot too last night *chuckles*

Baekhyun : omg ! My girlfriend praise my body.

me : haha,okay okay.Just go having your shower ne?i'm going downstair first.

Baekhyun : *enter the bathroom* okay ,jagiya.

I'm going downstairs with earphone on my ears.Such a long time since i didn't hear song and ofcourse i'm hearing MAMA song.I just amazing with Baekhyun high pitch,its really made me proud having him.

D.O and Kai were chatting at the dining table,must be waiting for us.They stop talking when they saw me walking towards them.

me : hye guys ! *smile*

Kai and D.O : hye noona ! *smile back*

Me : ouhh,D.O.you never call me noona before this.

D.O : ouhh..ermm i'm trying to more appreaciate and respect to you for your last day.

Kai : Kyungie?! Watch your mouth ! She will forever with us no matter what.

me : *chuckles* never mind,Jongin.Kyungie was right indeed and i really felt appreaciated by him.Thanks Kyungie.

D.O : mianhae,noona.

me : *messing D.O's hair* Nevermind,little boy ~

Baekhyun : am i missing something?

me : not at all,jagiya.

Baekhyun : ouhhh !! You calling me jagiya? Was my ear damaged?

Kai : she really call you jagiya,hyung.No bet.

Baekhyun : ermmm usually you call me "my baby""""Bakkie" but you never call me jagiya.are you sick,jagiya?

me : am i sick guys? *looking at D.O and Kai*

Kai and D.O : you're good noona !!! (Kai) and hot !!! *smirk*

Baekhyun : aishhh this kid !!! *start chasing Kai*

Kai : noona !! Help me!! Your baby boy gonna eat me for breakfast !!! *running around*

Me : bwol? Baby boy? Who's baby boy?

Kai : YOURSSSS !!!

D.O and me : *burst into laugh* (me) you should settle down by yourself since you're the one who start it.Right Kyungie?err Kyungie,don't you want to join Baekhyun? Your boyfriend flirting with me.

D.O : *just realise* omg !! You're right noona !! Jonginie !! Come here !!!

The three of us start to chasing Kai around the house,the house echoes by our good vocal.We're really have fun chasing that little machine dance until someone open the door.We're stopped.

All of us : *blurring to that someone who open the door*

Someone : whut?! My duty start now.D.O and Kai,you can go home now.

D.O : can't we stay one more night here,hyung?

Kai : yeahh,he's right indeed,Chanyeol hyung.Can't we?

Chanyeol : nope !! Go to your home now.

me : guys !! Should we chase him because he's not giving the both of you to stay here?

Baekhyun : should we?

D.O : why not ?!

Kai : should we start?

me : of course !!

Now Chanyeol was our target to be chase around.Chanyeol was really have no idea about what we're talking about until all of us start getting him and tickling him around the body.Chanyeol can't stop laughing and he fall on to the floor while us still tickling him until he give up.

Chanyeol : okay okay !!! You can stay,stop what you do right...- HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Kai : are you sure,hyung?

Chanyeol : i...i.... HAHAHAHAHAHA !!

D.O : say it,hyung !!

Chanyeol : yes i'm sure !! Stop tickling me..- hahahahahaha !

me : okay,guys.He give up,we're win !! Give me five !!

D.O,Kai and Baekhyun : *highfive*

Baekhyun : jagiya,lets have our breakfast.I'm hungry.

Me : lets go *helping Chanyeol to stand up* are you okay,Chanyeollie?

Chanyeol : what do you think when i'm laughing to death just now?

me : *kiss Chanyeol's cheek* i'm sorry oppa *cute face*

Baekhyun : *jealous*

Me : *saw Baekhyun's jealous face* ouhh do you want one from me too,jagiya? *cupped Baekhyun's face* *kiss Baekhyun's lips* now lets go eat our breakfast.

Baekhyun : *blushing* le-lets g-go.

Chanyeol : stop blushing around,Baekhyun.

The four of us heading to dining table for breakfast.Hmmm..D.O really good in cooking,its taste really good.I should ask him to cook for my wedding.Ekhhhh if i make it.....

*******

We're eating together,Kai and D.O chatting with each other while Chanyeol talking with Baekhyun.i'm being silent for the first time,usually i'm the one who make up the eating moment.I didn't feel like being talkative since i know the result of my brain cancer.

i wonder,what will Baekhyun do when i'm gone later.I love him,i don't wanna leave him,but what should i do? There'e nothing much i can do but waiting for my death coming.

while i'm thinking for that thing,my headache suddenly attack me.Made me fell down the spoon and fork to the floor.Chanyeol and all of them getting shock watching my pale face without blood.My lips getting purple and my eyes getting blur before i fell from my chair,passed out.

What i hear just their voice,shouting my name,shaking my body,asking me to wake up.I don't know what happen next,my sight blank from all things.

D.O,KAI,BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL POV

D.O : hyung? Eottoke?! How is she? She can't go this fast.I'm still not done yet with her.We're just starting to be close !? chanyeol hyung !! Say something !!

Kai : Kyungie,calm yourself.She'll be alright.I'm scared too,so don't make me more scared.

Baekhyun : *crying* Chanyeol !! What happen to her? She never be like this,i've never know migraine can do this to its patient.She...she looked paled to death !!!

Chanyeol : *hold his tears* guys,nothing happen to her.Believe me.Nothing will happen to her,i'm not allowing something to happen to her.

D.O : hyung,she really look hurt just now.She really hurt...she looked suffered *cry*

The doctor finally came out,and she call Chanyeol to enter her room before talking about something.The others just stay outside,waitin for Chanyeol to come out.All the rest still don't know about this,they have no time to call them or message.They too worrid about Sung Young until they've just didn't tell anyone about this.

A little while,Chanyeol came out from the room with a smile on his face.No one know about what the doctor said to him until he smile that wide.

Chanyeol : guys !! You can breath right now.Sung Young just okay,her migraine happen because she think too much.But she have to stay at the hospital for one or two days.For getting some rest.

D.O : oh my god,i still can spend more time with her.Baekhyun,you're lucky because have a strong girl like Sung Young noona.

Baekhyun : what do you mean with you can spend more time with her?huh *sigh* hello this is Byun Baekhyun,anything what i got is a good stuff.

Kai : she's not a stuff,hyung.She is a girl,she was our girl,our favorite.If you think her as a stuff,then just gimme to think her as a amazing girl.

Chanyeol : stop that guys.Lets just visit her.

The four of them made their way to where Sung Young be.

END OF POV

Baekhyun : *open the door* jagiya?

me : yes,Bakkie.Come in.

Baekhyun : how are you? Feel better? *kiss Sung Young's forehead*

Me : not really,i miss you damn much *hug Baekhyun immediately* ughhhh....My head..

Baekhyun : omo omo !! Slowly,you're hurting yourself.What are you thinking until you got this worse migraine?

me : think? Think of what?!

Baekhyun : according to Chanyeol,the doctor said that you have this migraine because you're thinking to much.

me : *chuckles* what do you think i'm thinking about,jagiya?

Baekhyun : ermm...molla why don't you tell me?

me : ermm lemme say this.Listen to me carefully.Jagiya,i want you to answer me as honest as you can...if i was fate to died less than 100 days,will you find my successor?

Baekhyun : that if you was fate to died,but you're not.You will be with me forever.

me : Jagiyaa....*teary eyes* pleasee,answer me !!

Baekhyun : aigoo !! Don't cry,honey.okay i'll answer you.*serious* i really can't tell you if i would find your successor,because i don't feel like want to having one.For having you was really a big gift for me from God.I don't need anyone else for filled my heart with their love,your love was big enough to fill my heart,and there is no place anymore for them.If you really need to die soon,i want to follow you because your life is mine,without your life,i don't think i can live on this earth.

me : jagiyaa *hug Baekhyun* thanks for loving me..i love youu,i love you with all my heart.But i don't want you to follow me,i want you to find my successor.You have your own life Baekhyun,you can live without me.Now promise me that you'll find my successor,ne?

Baekhyun : *fake laugh* why we talking about this? You're not going to die,you're just having migraine and migraine will not bring you to death so please stop talking about you was fate to die or i have to find your successor or something i like that..Because i'm ing love you,and i don't want anyone else.but you...So please..Jagiya..don't leave me,i can't imagine my life without you.*cry on Sung Young's shoulder*

Me : *patting Baekhyun's shoulder* relax,jagiya.I won't leave you,i've promised you isn't? I'm just asking,okay?So don't cry anymore,i don't want to see you crying.

Baekhyun : but the way you're asking me like you gonna leave me soon.I don't want you to leave me...i don't want to...

me : Bakkie-ah..listen *broke up the hug* *looking deep into Baekhyun's eyes* *caressing Baekhyun's hair* i will always by your side,your heart.anywhere i go,your heart still with me and my heart still with you.What i'm trying to say here,we will be forever no matter what okay?

Baekhyun : you're not going anywhere without me,jagiya..I don't want only your heart,i want you to be my side.

me : okayy okayy !! I'm not going anywhere.Satisfied?Now stop crying.*wipe Baekhyun's tears* 

Baekhyun : jagiya..can i be with you tonight?i don't care if i have to sleep on the couch as long as you always at my sight.

me : ne...you can sleep with me tonight.Don't sleep on the couch or your waist will hurt like the other day..Just sleep on this bed,with me.

Chanyeol : *interrupt* err Baekhyun can i have a talk with Sung Young for a while? Just the two of us?

Baekhyun : can't i just be here? I promise i won't hear both of you.I want to be with Sung Young.

Chanyeol : you can't Baekhyun,we will discussing about something that no one can hear.Sung Young please? Your boy was so stubborn.

me : *look at Baekhyun* Bakkie-ah just left us for a while.We'll not being long,you can enter after that.

Baekhyun : *sad face* geuraeso..i'm leaving,don't be long.

me : jagiya?

Baekhyun : ermm?

me : smile..i don't want to see that sad face..

Baekhyun : *fake smile* *get out from the room*

Me : nahh whats wrong,oppa?

Chanyeol : you still didn't break up with him? You said,you want to break up with him,you don't wanna see him hurt or whatever.But what you did now?

me : Oppa,please.gimme time,don't you see how hard for him to let me go? He really love me and so do i.Oppa,gimme a week to be with him,to spend time with him.I swear by my own name,after a week,i'll break up with him,then we can go.

Chanyeol : ok i hold that,dongsaeng.I want you to break up with him after a week.You promised me,you also had swear with your own name..i know you will hurt and him also,but this is for your own sake.No matter how hard he can't let you go,but this is for the both of you sake..i'll be leaving,the others member will come soon.

Me : ermm,thanks oppa.Cheongmal gomawo.I will keep my promise.For sure.

Baekhyun : err Chanyeol..Are you done?

me : we're done,Jagiya.You can enter now.

Chanyeol : take care of yourself,Sung Young.Remember what i said.One week.*get out from the room*

Baekhyun : *looking at Sung Young* Jagiya,what he talking about?

me : Honey,can i hug you?

Baekhyun : of course you can,jagiya.

me : *hug Baekhyun tightly**crying on Baekhyun's shoulder*

Baekhyun : omo! Jagiya,why are you crying? What Chanyeol said to you?

me : *sobbing* nothing important honey.

Baekhyun : so why are you crying?tell me !!

me : nothing.I...I just miss you so much...really really miss you.Thats all.

Baekhyun : *hug Sung Young back,tightly**patting Sung Young's back* i miss you too,jagiya.Now stop crying,you're making my shoulder wet *laugh*

Me : * chuckles * hmmm,just let it be,because i won't wet your shoulders anymore after this.I promise you.

We're just hugging each other while in my mind,i'm still thinking what will happen after this week.Everything will change,everything.No bet.