Chapter 25 - Lost

I'm not for you LOVE

I smiled satisfied,looking at the funfair standing proud in front of me.

 

The place where i always go to gained some fun and get rid all of my stress.All the games inside it seduced me to play all of it without missed even one game.The members all gathered behind me,waiting for my first move.

 

"Your car was awesome,let me drive it again when we're going back" Kris shouting in amazement.I rolling my eyes before giving him a sharp eye contact."NOT ANYMORE" i said to him,annoying then walked into the funfair.

 

But before i stepping my feet,to enter the funfair,i turn back and take Baekhyun with me.

 

We enter the funfair together,hand in hand while the others following us from behind.I still can hear Kris mumbling about he want to drive my car.Ignore it is a better choice isn't?

 

"Sung Young-shi,wait for me!" Luhan running towards us and stop beside me before walk hand in hand with me.Looking at Luhan action,Baekhyun stop from walking.

 

I have no choice but to stop just as him.

 

Luhan can't help to stop too and looking at Baekhyun weirdly."Let go" Baekhyun said.I was clueless about who he is talking to."You asked me to let go of your hand? but why? you don't like it?" i asked him.Baekhyun shooked his head before saying "not you,jagi but Luhan" upon hearing what he said,now i understand.

 

He can't stand looking at Luhan walking hand in hand with me.

 

"C'mon,dude.She promised to hug me when we're at the roller coaster" Luhan replied with poker face created on his baby face.

 

Baekhyun tried to hold his anger from exploded to Luhan.I chuckled looking at his jealous face.Then i held his hand and asked him to calm down.I gave him a sign that i will settle this.

 

"Oppa,we're not riding the roller coaster yet.I'm sorry to say this,but i can't stand looking at my boyfriend kept jealousing around.Please let go of my hand" i said to Luhan as polite as i can.

 

Luhan seems understand with my situation so he let go of my hand."Its okay" he answered me before he running towards Sehun at behind us.

 

I look at Baekhyun back.He smile ear to ear,maybe he's too happy with my action."gomapta,jagiya" he said.

 

"you should control your jealousy,Bakkie-ah.Btw you're welcome.Everything for my boy.Today i don't want you to jealous again.Its worrying me" i said to him concernly.Its a burdensome when looking at him jealous because of me.

 

Either it was purposely or not,i'm worried looking at him jealous just because the members trying to be close with me.

 

Baekhyun nodded upon my words.i just smiled before look away,thinking of what should i ride first.

 

"What are you thinking about until your face turned like that,jagi?You worrying me" Baekhyun suddenly voicing out after we being silent for long time.

 

I looked at his face innocently,still curioused about what should i play."did i made you worry,Bakkie?Omo~~mianae i'm just don't know what should i ride first.All the games here was great" I said as my eyes looking around the place.

 

The rest of the members were playing some shoot game for a pipet.

 

Chanyeol shoot the target but he never win it,gained a sad face from him.I walk towards him while pulling Baekhyun's hand along with me.

 

"Oppa-ga..neo waeyo? didn't you win it yet?" i asked him while looking what he targeting.

 

It was a something like manila card with UFO-shaped and he have to shoot it until it fall to gain the pipet.All the members also busy-ing their job with shooting that UFO.

 

"Bakkie-ah,do you want to try? its kinda best" you asked Baekhyun.He look at you with a smile on his face."Do you want the pipet?" he asked me back.

 

I think for a while before nodded."I would love to" i answered him.Actually just now i wanna say 'no' but somethings came to my mind,made me say yes.

 

I'm thinking about my leaving for treatment.I know i'll be ing miss Baekhyun when i'm away.At least i will have the thing that he try so hard to give it to me.

 

I glanced at Baekhyun as he was so busy trying to shoot that UFO thing.He started to pissed because every time he try,the UFO was not fall.

 

He wants to shoot again but i stopped him from do it.I didn't stop him exactly,but shooting while he was pissed was not a good try.

 

So i hold his hand and caressing it with all my love while my other hand brushed his hair behind then kissed him on his cheeks.He look at me weirdly with my sudden action.

 

"You have to calm yourself"i said to him.Shooting is something familiar for me since i've learn about the basics before when i was at 3rd gred,my friend invite me to join shooting class and i learn so many things about shooting.

 

As he wants to shoot,i press some of the muscle at Baekhyun's hand to make his hand got a smooth move.Its more to relaxing his hand's muscles.

 

"Now,try shoot the UFO.Remember..FOCUS" i let go his hand before looking at his target.He nodded and look at the target he wanna shoot.His hand was shaking because of the tiredness.

 

He took long time to focus on the target.Seems like it getting hard for him.

 

"Bakkie-ah,if you can't do it,then don't.Its okay." actually i was amazed with his hardworking.Even he lose for so many time but he still try because he wants to get the pipet that i want.

 

He look at me with his red face.Ahh its so hot today until he turned to red.He looked much more cuter.

 

"Yahh~Lets find a cap.You're getting red" i said worriedly.He ignore me and still trying to shoot the target."No until i got what you want" he answered me.

 

"But--"

 

"No but" he cut off my words.Seems like he really mean it.I walked away without he noticing me because of his focus on the target.I can't just let him be like that,he coould get sunburn.I must find a store which selling caps.

 

There's so many stores in this funfair but none of them selling cap.

 

Soon i found a store at the end of the funfair.Its the only store that sell caps and i was far from the place where they're playing.

 

"Ahjushi,how much for this cap?" i found a really good cap,i interested the Adidas cap,its not bad at all and it matched Baekhyun perfectly.

 

After paying the cap,i running slowly to the place where they're playing,in case they were worry with my missing.Fortunately they're still drained into the games and probably forgot about my missing just now.

 

Baekhyun was as focus as when i leave just now.He still didn't get it.I walk closer to him before put the cap on his head,making he sturtled.

 

"what's this?" he asked me."As you can see,its a cap of course.Did you saw it in another thing?" he shooked his head but then he asked again "i'm not that stupid to not knowing this stuff,jagi.But whats this for?" he talk in serious tone.

 

I take his hand in my grip before caressing it slowly,"Of course its for you,baby.This cap is for prevent you from the sunlight.I don't want my boyfriend to get sunburn.Did you get me,Baekhyun?" he smirked upon my word.

 

"Did i just hearing it wrong? you just 'baby'-ing me" he said while chuckling.I hit his arm playfully with a glance on his face.

 

He already forgot about the pipet and his attention now was with me and i like it."Just stop with the pipet.Lets go try the roller coaster,i know you can't wait" i said.

 

"guys lets ride roller coaster now!!" i shouted,calling the members.Upon hearing my call,Luhan quickly run towards me childishly.By looking at his action,Baekhyun gaving Luhan a death glare that i swore it will made a hole through Luhan's face.

 

"GET.OFF" Baekhyun said in jealous tone as i just watching him.Luhan tucked her tongue towards Baekhyun which made him more 'hot'.Baekhyun trying to hold his anger cause he knows that i don't like it if he getting jealous i'm being close with other members.

 

"Baekhyun..relax.Remember? I promised him" i said calmly to him.Baekhyun turned his face away from me.His grip around my arms also started to loosen up.Slowly he let go my arms and go away from there.

 

Luhan and i just look at him going away without looking back."You should go after him.Don't worry about me,i'm okay.I can just hug Sehun when i'm getting scared" Luhan said while smiling to me.

 

I ran to chase after Baekhyun.Woahh !! He totally good in running,i thought."Bakkie-ah ! yah ! stop running,its tiring!" i shouted in hope he will stop.Then there he is,he stop and looking back at me.

 

"Bakkie-ah...stop running" only that i can say because chasing after him really made me lack of oxygen.I bent down my body to get more oxygen.This must be effect from my sickness.

 

I shook my head before taking a deep breath because my sight was getting blur.I don't know if this is because of my sickness or because it was too hot.

 

"Jagiya...gwaenchana?" he asked me.In this kind of situation,it prevent me to answering his question.I really really lack of oxygen like i'm gonna meet my death soon.Baekhyun started to worry about me so he came closer then patting my back up and down.

 

He straighten my body then hug me comfortably."Relax..in...out" he ordered me so my breath getting steady.Soon i feeling more calm with Baekhyun help."You shouldn't ran after me" he said worriedly.

 

"Just tell me who is too spoiling and jealousing around then made me chase him" i said cockily without looking at his face."Yah,are you mad?" he asked.

 

I sighing before looking at him."Da hell,babe? of course i'm mad,you know how worried i am when you're jealous?And its because of me?" i yelled.Baekhyun bent down his face,looking at his feet."Baek,look at me when i'm talking to you !" this time i started to shouted to him.

 

The rest of the members just looking at us from far.Chanyeol tried to go towards us but the members stop him,making him stayed on his place.Baekhyun slowly lift his face up to face me,i gasped when looking at his face that was getting more red than before.

 

Seems like my shouted made him offended.I landed my palm to both of his cheek,then smile to make him feel good.

 

"I'm sorry,baby.I shouldn't shouting at you.You know my eyes only on you,so don't be jealous so easily.Its worrying me,jinjja" this time is my turn to bent down my head.And slowly my next step is to hug him tightly like i will lose him that time.It was no joke that i'm really worry whenever Baekhyun getting jealous on me.

 

Sometimes when i'm alone,i feel like this relationship is really troublesome.There's also when i'm alone,i'm crying,thinking about him and of course about both of us.It giving me stress and i feel like i want to end this relay but i can't cause i really love him.

 

It can be that my life will be end soon,so i want to spend what i have now with him.But with his attitude like this really burden me,i felt like i want to punch his face,want to left him at this second,want to make him feel what i feel,want him to feel so bad.

 

I'm too weak to do all that.Without i realising it,my tears already flowing down because of the burden that i have.It feel so hard.Slowly Baekhyun reply my hug and hug me tighter as he transfer his energy to me.

 

"Jagi,i'm sorry.I just love you too much until the point i could die if i saw another man touch you.I'm really sorry,don't cry please.Don't cry baby,i love you so much.I'm so sorry" Baekhyun said while patting my back up and down.

 

Then he broke up the hug to wipe my tears away,i look into his eyes with my wet eyes.In his eyes showing how much he love me like he said,how concerned he is to me,how worried he is when he seeing me crying and its because of him.

 

I put my hand on both of his waist before take him into a hug again and hide my face at his chest while nodding."Please don't do that again.Don't you ever do that" i said.Baekhyun rest his chin on my head lovely while his hand still working on patting my back and i can feel it,he nodding too as a sign that he heard me so well.

 

*********

 

"Sung young-ah !!" 

 

i look behind to see Chen running towards me.I just look at him running before he stop dangerously in front of me."Lets try Haunted House.It'll be fun !!" even he was lacking for oxygen,he manage to say what he wants clearly which made me proud of him.

 

"No i can't.its scared me" i answered nicely.I really can't enter it,i just too scared when enter the Haunted House.

"Sung Young-ah,jebal.Just this time...please.." 

 

"Geurae..geurae...but i have to ask Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's permission first".

 

"Okay" Chen jump happily before go away from me.

 

After Chen lost from my sight,i tried to search Baekhyun and Chanyeol but i failed.I can't find them anywhere.Just where on earth they were.

 

You're gave up without trying to search them more so you called Chen to be here."Yeoboseyo.Chen oppa,you know what? Lets just enter the Haunted House.I can't find them anywhere" you said in so much annoyed tone.

 

Chen quickly goes to your place as he hanged upyour call."Are you really sure you won't asked their permission first?I'm kinda worry you know" Chen said while heading to the haunted house with my hands in his grip.

 

"I am sure about what i want to do,oppa.Lets just enter it and finish it quickly" i said,not even thinking what it will effect my health.

 

"Sir,she and i will enter this house" Chen said the guardian of the haunted house."Are you sure? This haunted house is really scary,and if you don't have courages you can collapse anytime" the guardian said with worried tone.

 

"I'm sure,sir.He and i will enter this house.Nothing will happen to us since we're both don't believe in ghost in our whole life" this time,its my turn to talk with the guardian.

 

The guardian still didn't believe it Chen oppa and i really can enter the haunted house because there was a case that a guy who entered this house being sicked as he get out from it.

 

"Okay you can enter but plse switch off or silent your phone" the guardian said,later he let me and Chen oppa enter the house.

 

 

Baekhyun POV

 

 

I've been walking around with Chanyeol for a while.Chanyeol and i,our relationship didn't go well thislately thats why we decided to spending time together while chatting anything whether about the members or Sung Young.

 

"Chanyeol-ah,if you don't mind,i wanna asked you something" i started the converssation since both of us being silent.

 

Chanyeol who was looking around,now locking his eyes on my face and stop whatever he doing that time."What is it?" he asked.

 

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly before continue our conversation."I wanna ask if Sung Young have any sickness?Because this lately she always look pale and weak" Hearing that question,i saw Chanyeol's expression changed and he started to looking around but me.

 

Even though his eyes was looking around but he still answer me,just his eyes is not on me."No..she just okay.You worry too much,Baekhyun" he said clearly for me to hear.

 

Looking at how he reacted and answer my question,i know something is not right.There's something wrong with Sung Young being pale almost everyday and i know Chanyeol is keeping it from my knowing.

 

"Don't worry about her,just take care of her as much as you love her.Don't let anything happen to her or not i'll never let you go" Chanyeol continued and his mood totally changed right now.

 

A few hours ago,we're going so well.We laugh,we chatting,we spending time together but now after i asked that question,Chanyeol be someone who i didn't close with for hours ago.

 

I shouldn't asked that question,right? i just made a wrong step asking that question in this kind of time.

 

"If you said so,i should think it that way.I hope Sung Young is good and nothing is harming her health" i said to made the situation bright again.To my failness,it didn't changed Chanyeol like i want him to be."We should find Sung Young now.

 

We'd leave her for hours and she probably is looking for us" Chanyeol decided and we started moving to find Sung Young.

 

Its been awhile we're looking for her but we couldn't found her.We asked all the members that we found in our way looking Sung Young but no one of them know about where my girl at.

 

I probably very sure that she is being with Chen hyung since we can found other's members but him.At least i know,she being with someone that i trust so i don't need to worry much about her.

 

But the problem now is where on earth Chen and Sung Young be in this place?Chanyeol also starting to worry about his dongsaeng because he couldn't find her anywhere.

 

We had tried to call both of their phone but no one of them answering the call because their phone were off and we couldn't reach them.This situation made us more worried about Chen hyung and Sung Young.

 

Its not that i didn't care about Chen hyung but in this situation,i care about Sung Young more cause i feel something fishy about her that Chanyeol didn't tell me.

 

We waited for Chen to call us,the members already gather around,worrying about Sung Young and Chen hyung too.They really made all of us madly worrying about them.

 

My heart also can feel,something bad will happen today....Something but i don't what is it.We kept wait and wait and wait.

 

1 hour passed..

 

2 hours passed...

 

3 hours passed....

 

Suddenly Chanyeol get a call and finally its from Chen which we waited for a long time."Yeoboseyo?Chen hyung where are you?"

 

"Chanyeol-ah !! Come to haunted house now,something not right with Sung Young ! 

 

"Bwol ?! How is she ? Is it worst? Aish jinjja ! Wait for us there !" Chanyeol shouted in worry and wasted no time heading to the place that Chen told him to come.

 

I saw his face was so worried as hell when he started running.The members and i really don't have any idea about Chanyeol starting to run in worried face.

 

"Chanyeol-ah !! Yah ! What happen?" I shouted from behind,trying to follow his rthym running towards nowhere.He didn't even reply my question so the members and i just followed him where he heading to.

 

Kris hyung also starting to worry when he heard Chanyeol screaming just now.We kept followed Chanyeol running and we were lacking for oxygen until i realise where he headed to.

 

Haunted House.

 

Just what the hell he running there?This giant really have a long legs to run,his one step is equally to my two steps.It was so big.You can imagine if his walking step is that big and how big his step is when he running?

 

By the way whats wrong with him?? Why he running here that fast? And why he look so ing worried? Is something happened to Sung Young? I will never forgive my self if something bad happen to my girl.

 

She's just my everything,she's my life and i could never without her by my side.I feel dead without her appearance around me and i feel sick without looking at her face for even one day.Please just be okay,Sung Young-ah.I prayed in my heart,hoping that nothing happen to Park Sung Young.

 

As we getting nearer to the haunted house,all the question that i asking from the beginning of our running being answered when i saw a body which i recognise so well was leaning on Chen hyung's lap with pale face and totally with weak body.Oh My God !! Please just kill me already !! Oh !!!

 

 

 

"Sung Young-ah !!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys.Sorry for the late update.

I'm really lacking of idea right now thats why i'm taking so much time.

I'm working so hard in this chapter so it will turn out nice,but i don't think it turn out like i want.

So enjoy it,mind to leave some comment?