Chapter 8 - The Sign

I'm not for you LOVE

We were both go downstairs for having our breakfast and we saw Mrs. Byun was ready plus waiting for us.I create a sweet smile ever to her.'She will be my mother in-law soon' i whispered to my heart.Baekhyun pull a chair for me before take his seat beside me.

Baekhyun : morning omma.How are you today? *smile*

Mrs.Byun : yes i've been fine all these day,my son.So how about you and this sweetie Sung Young?When will you get married?

Me : ahjuma,please don't start it again.We will,but not now. *blushed*

Baekhyun : Sung Young-ie what do you mean again? Were both of you talk about our marriage yesterday?Without me?

Mrs. Byun : i'm the one who ask her.nevermind maybe she's not ready yet.

Baekhyun look at me with his full of hope eyes.He seems want really a marriage with me,but i didn't ready yet for that.I'm giving him a smile that i've never gave him.He focused back to his food after replied to my smile.

Look some kind dissappointed on his face.I'm focused on his face before turn my face to Mrs. Byun.

Me : ahjuma,can you set our date marriage?

Baekhyun : *shocked with my talk*

Mrs. Byun : Ouh are you for real? When are you free?

Me : How about next month? This months is the last months of my school for this year.And my last year for university.

Mrs.Byun : ouh really? Ok i'll set that but when is your convocation weeks?

Baekhyun : Jagiya,you never told me that this was your last year.

Me : *answering Mrs. Byun question* yes and my convocation was at the end of this month,about 21 june //this is my birthdate,you can put yours//.*Look at Baekhyun* Thats not some kind important for you,oppa.

Baekhyun : wait,isn't that on your birthday?

Mrs.Byun : *look at me*

Me : yup.. So what's the matter with that?

Baekhyun : How about we marry on th day before your convo?

Mrs.Byun : yes,that could be a perfect date. 20/6/2013 //my birthday had passed//

Me : but isn't that too soon? Ahjuma we're just couple for four months and know each other for six months.Can't we wait for next months?How about we marry on the Anniversary of us for being a couple for 5 months?

Baekhyun : It doesn't matter how long we know each other nor how long we couple.What important is how deep our love for each other.Don't you love me,Sung Young-ie?

Mrs.Byun : don't force her,Baekhyun.Give her some space to think.You're too obsessed for marrying her.

Me : *focused on my food with confiused face*

Baekhyun : *look at me**hold my hand* sorry for forcing you,jagiya.But i'm just scared to lost you,thats all.

me : *sigh* gwaenchana.I know you love me,i'm scared to lost you too.But if we're meant to be together,then we will.There is no such things for you to worried.

Mrs. Byun : so i decided on 12/12/2013.

Me and Baekhyun : *drop our jaw* (Baekhyun) that was 6 months later.Why so late? Ermm

Me : thats on Seungri oppa's Bigbang's birthday.Oppa can you invite him for me?

Baekhyun : bwol? *jealous* no i won't.We will marry on Chen birthday in September 21,same date as yours just different month.

Me : but oppa..-

Baekhyun : i said NO.*raise his voice* N-O NO! Still don't understand? 

Mrs. Byun : Baekhyun-ah why are acting like that?How she want to marry you if you being like that?No wonder she not ready to be you wife yet.You're being too rough.

Me : *stand up and go the room upstairs*

Mrs. Byun : see? You've hurt her feeling.Now go comfort her or else she won't marry you.

Baekhyun : haish this girl ! *go to the room*

Baekhyun slowly leave his mother on the dining room then go upstairs to his room.He knocked the door before enter it and saw Sung Young was laying on the floor where she slept last night.

He slowly went to Sung Young before sitting behind her.Seems like she sleep.

Baekhyun : Sung Young-ie....

Me : *Silent*

Baekhyun : Jagiya,mianhae.I'm not mean it that way.

Me : *turn facing Baekhyun* bwol? What do you want?

Baekhyun : i....i....i'm s....sorryyy

Me : What are you sorry for?

Baekhyun : *felt guilty* for not obeyed your task.If you want,i'll invite him.Ok did you love Bigbang? Then,i will invite them too.GD hyung,T.O.P hyung..all of them.How about 2ne1 ? Want me to invite them too?

me : thats not the matter,Baekhyun-ah.You're raising your voice to me,in high pitch,in front of ahjuma.I felt ashamed,even Chanyeol or mom didn't raise their voice even they mad at me.Don't worry about 2ne1 my unnie will invite them for sure.

Baekhyun : *sturtle* you...Sung Young-ie...i...i'....i'm so sorry about that.

Me : nevermind.Oppa i want to sleep now.Don't disturb me.*turn away* 

'Aish this girl,that habit never leave her body' Baekhyun yelled.He wait until Sung Young really sleep before lift her up and put on his bed so she will have a good sleep.'Have a good sleep,my future wife'

**

I woke up as the sunshine gimme it heat towards my face.What i saw when i open my eyes just a white,calm face facing me.The clock showed its 12:40 pm.Is Baekhyun free for today? I thought yesterday he have a lot of dance practice.Better i wake him up.

me : Baekhyun-ah...wake up,don't you have dance practice today?

Baekhyun : babe,i'm sleepy now.Don't bother about that.I'll message them.

me : Baekhyun oppa,don't be like this.Come on,get up.You need to go..

Baekhyun : *snore*

Me : aish,this .Better i prepare for him.

i took off his cloth before cover his body with blanket so he'll not shivering while i went to his closet to take his practise cloth.I took a short pants and his favorite shirts.

i go back to his bed and wear him the cloth that took.After that i take his comb to neat his messed hair,then i put some eyeliner on his sleepy eyes.Its easy for me because he was close his eyes and now i'm done.

I made a phone call while leave him,still sleep.

Me : yeoboseyo? Oppa?

oppa : ne? Anyway where is Baekhyun?we're going to starts our training now.

me : thats was my purpose to call you,Chanyeol.Asked the member to take him here.He's sleeping and don't want to attend the training.i've already made him ready,change his cloth and so on..also the eyeliner..Take him now.

Chanyeol : sleeping? Wait...you said you changed his cloth?!

me : Chanyeollie,we already have our romance,so theres no much for me to watch.Palli come.

Chanyeol : ok arraseo *talk to the members* guys ! We have to pick Chanyeol.He sleeping and refused to come.Sung Young asked us to pick him up.*talk to me* ok we'll come later.tell me about your romance later,we're not done yet Sung Young-ah.I'm hang up,bye.

i go back into his room.I'm sure he really tired today.Feel pity suddenly appeared in my heart,'he's being working too hard until don't have time to sleep' Slowly i caressing his hair with so much love while waking him up again.

Me : Baekhyun-ah,come one wake up.You're ready for the training.The members just have to pick you up.

Baekhyun : mwo?you changed my cloth?ermm but i'm tired,can't just absence for today?

Me : no,you're not,Bakkie.You have to attend the training,its about your career.Come on,i'm going with you.

Baekhyun : really? Ok i go wear my eyeliner.

me : no,you don't need that.I've said you was ready,including the eye liner.

Baekhyun : what? *go to the mirror* hmm its neat and pretty.Thanks,babe.*hug me*

Me : lets go down,the member will come soon.Or you want me to send you there?

Baekhyun : that would be good.*smirked*

Me : *take out my phone* ok lets go..*dial some number.Yeoboseyo?Chanyeol,you don't have to come,i'll send him there.Just wait for us.

Chanyeol : ahh good because Xiumin don't feel like to drive the car,so are the other members.Btw you joined?

me : yes.I am since this little don't want to attend the training without me.

Baekhyun : yahh !! Stop calling me that.

me : ok Chanyeol,i'm hang up.bye see you there.*talk to Baekhyun* ok my little Bakkie *kiss him on cheeks*now lets go or you'll be late.

I drove Baekhyun to the SM building to make him attend the training.He such a little boy who always want me to company him everywhere he go.

Baekhyun put his head on my shoulders continue his sleep,making me hard to drive but i just let him be.I tried as best as i can to avoid accident.

Once we reached there i wake him up.

me : Baekhyun-ah wake up,we arrived.Come on lets go.*pull him out from the car*

Baekhyun : don't be too harsh like this.

Me : if i'm not you'll be stubborn..*kiss him on lips* ok thats enough for fresh you.I'll give you more if you obeyed me.

Baekhyun : *just obeyed*

I planned to leave when he already starts the training,but whenever i want to leave he will follow me then he ruined the dance practice,force them to do it back.Since he continue acting like that whenever i try to leave,so i just stay there until they're finish.

At their breaktime,Baekhyun busy playing with the lamp switch,he making me laughing so bad.But i took that opportunity to leave him there.Before i go,i told all the members that they have to stopped Baekhyun when he want to follow me.

They do that when Baekhyun realise i was not there.They stop him even he crying so bad..I said already,he was still a little Bakkie.I only know it after i reached at my car.He said,Baekhyun was crying so badly screaming and out my name.

i'm worried about him,so i just made my way back to the dance room.Baekhyun's face look red and his eyeliner messing his image.Wow he really crying so bad,his eyes getting swollen too.I walk towards him slowly.The members are all around him,so he can't see me.

me : move away from my Baekhyun,continue your practice.I'll comfort this little boy.

as the members moved i go to Baekhyun and patting his head leaning on my chest.He very looked pity,seems he need me to because for him he'll be more tired without me.

I caressing his hair with my mom touch.Filled with love and calm,Baekhyun hug my body tighly,scared that i'll go again.

me : Baekhyun...Calm down,i'm here now.Stop crying.

Baekhyun : you said you won't leave me and will gimme your kiss as my refreshment if i obeyed you.Don't go again,don't leave me.

me : Baekhyun why are you yelling like that? I won't leave you,NEVER,!

Baekhyun : i...i...i dreamed you died,you leave me,forever..I don't want to lose you.

me : that was just a dream,Bakkie.I won't die as long as you be by my side.I won't leave you for sure.Now calm down,you don't have to continue the practice.Just have some sleep,ok?

i patting my laps,asking him to laying his head on it.He still scared that i will leave him,so he buried his face into my stomach make me gurgles before hug him,and give a kiss on his forehead.I never do that to him once,as i kiss his forehead,he starts to calm down and sleep with his face buried into my stomach.

I running my fingers through his hair before i fall asleep on my sit.I don't want to remove him,that will disturb his good sleep.So i just sleep that way even my neck getting hurt.But i just let it be,Baekhyun's comfortable is more important than mine.

However,i just sleep in that way,with my finger on his hair,he on my laps with his hand  hugging my other hands.,He looked cute' i whispered.