Chapter 24 - MAMA

I'm not for you LOVE

We're planning to hang out at 1 pm,its more comfortable.Not so hot,not so cold.

 

While waiting for 1 pm,all of us gather around at my living room,watching some movies and playing around.

 

I and Baekhyun just sitting on the couch watching Despicable Me 2 and the others just playing some stupid games.Dara unnie continue her sleep as she was still tired.She can't make it to following us hang out because she already promise 2NE1 unnie(s) to hang out together.

 

"Jagiya.." i look at Baekhyun at my right.He staring at me.

 

"ne? did you want anything?" i answered him while positioning my sit to have a comfortable sit position.

 

"If i do anything that hurt you again,please don't leave me.You know i didn't mean it" he said that while looking deep into my eyes.If i can,i wanna forget about the incident.But why he must made me remember it again?

 

"Baekhyun-ah,yeah i know.But please don't bring back that incident,its the reason we're two arguing.So i don't want remember it anymore,arasseo?" he nodded upon what i say.

 

I looking at Suho who playing with others members when his phone rang.

 

My house which was so noisy just now,being silent in seconds.They really respect each other.

 

"Yeoboseyo.."

 

"ne sajjangnim"

 

"bwol? airport? waeyo?"

 

"tomorrow? what time?"

 

"that was so morning? Ne arasseo sajjangnim"

 

"ye..ye..Hong Kong? ne.."

 

"ne...i'm hang up"

 

"ye..bye"

 

All of us looking at Suho's serious face.He put his phone in his pocket back when the phone rang again.He look so busy today even he was on holidays.

 

"Ye sajjangnim?"

 

"Sung Young-sshi?"

 

"ouhh,arasseo.Kamsahamnida,sajjangnim"

 

"ne..i hang up..thanks again"

 

"bye"

 

I look at him and he look at me.Both of us having some eye contact with each other.I can see Baekhyun's eyes getting jealous seeing me looking at Suho oppa and having some eye contact.

 

"Suho oppa? What did Soo Man appa said?" i asked him.

 

All the members looking at me upon what i said.I rolling my eyes before answer them."ne..ne..Soo Man appa asked me to call him appa when i asked him for the holidays yesterday because he said EXO was like their son.Since i'm Chanyeol's twin so i'm also just like his daughter" i explained.

 

They nodding his head hearing i explained."So Suho oppa? what he said?" i asked Suho oppa once again.Suho oppa like just realise from his daydreaming before looking at me.

 

"before that,guys,tonight after we hang out,we have to go to airport at 12 am..He remind us tomorrow we have to perform at MAMA.I almost forgot about it" Suho oppa as a leader serious talk with s.

 

I sighing heard what Suho oppa saying.That means tomorrow we can't hang out and i have to stay alone at home since Dara unnie only breaks for today.Sang Sang at grandmother's house so tomorrow i will be really really lonely.

 

Seeing me with worried face,Baekhyun embrace his arm around my shoulder made me looking at him.

 

"you sad,don't you? Don't worry,we'll be back soon and continue our hang out on Sunday" he said to me politely while caressing my arm.Ahh he just know me so well.But Sunday is the last day for me to hang out with them.

 

"And Sung Young-sshi.." Suho oppa continue,he continue our eye contact.

 

"Ne oppa?" the members also looking at us curiously.

 

"sajjangnim asked me to bring you along,he said he already bought 13 ticket for us" i widen my eyes hearing what he said."Bwol? I'm following?" i asked him back for confirmation.

 

"Ne..and Chanyeol-ah how can sajjangnim know that Sung Young was alone at home?Probably that is the reason why he asked me to bring her along,he know Sung Young was alone at home if all of us go tomorrow" he complained.I'm not wrong.I'm following them.

 

A smile slowly created on my face before i jumping around.

 

"omg,Baekhyun-ah i'm following.I following you,i following the members.OMG i'm so excited" i yelling at Baekhyun.He smiled watching me jumping around childishly.

 

Satisfied jumping around i run to Baekhyun before hug him.Its just for a while before i broke up the hug then hug all the rest of the members.The most longer i hug was,of course my Chanyeol oppa.He kiss my head lovely before letting me go.

 

"Seems like someone getting jealous already" Kai shouting.

 

I quickly look at Baekhyun back.Yeah he was so jealous by looking at his red face.I walking towards him before giving him a warm hug on his waist.

 

"I'm so excited to go to MAMA with all of you,especially Baekhyun.This is the first time in my life following all of you to some concerts." i look at Baekhyun before hug him back.

 

"But..oppadeul.." everyone looking at me,wait for what i'm gonna say.

 

"When you go there,then you have to perform right?" they nodded to what i'm saying before continue again."then..don't you make some practice for the concerts?" i asked.They looking to each other with worried face.I starts to feel guilty because stealing their practice time.I feel weird looking at them when they look at me with creepy eyes before burst into laugh.

 

"yah !! what are you laughing at? its not funny you know!!" i shouted at them,at the same time,they being silent back.Maybe they scared hearing i shouted at them.They become serious back,then Chen walk to me and held my shoulder.

 

"Sung Young-sshi,before you planning to spend one week with Baekhyun,we're already practice the song that we'll perform for one month.So there's nothing you have to worry.Tomorrow,while waiting at the airport,we could have some last practice before we're all fly to Hong Kong" he chuckled as he done explained to me.

 

I relief hearing what Chen oppa said.So there's nothing i have to worry anymore.

 

"What song that you will perform?" i asked them.I'm curious and they always perform greatly.Leaving effect to the fans.

 

"Its a suprise,jagiya" Baekhyun muttered before pull me from Chen oppa who still held my shoulder.I chuckled looking at jealousy Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Ne..lets prepare our cloth before 1 pm.Tomorrow we'll hang out after the concert" i told them.

 

They obeyed by get ready to go to their dorm.Baekhyun will go back to his house because he not being in the dorm this lately.

"Do you wanna follow me,jagiya? Eomma miss you and she want you to stay at our home again" Baekhyun looking at me with hope i will say yes.

 

"gwaenchana,Bakkie-ah.I want to prepare my cloth too.We will stop at your house when we're heading to airport tonight.And send my regard to her,ne? I miss her too" Baekhyun nodded,understanding me before he join all the members at the car.Chanyeol have to follow them since there's no a piece of his cloth in our house.All of them,he brought to their dorm.

 

Dara unnie was at home,so they didn't worry to leave me alone.I send them at the door,looking at them enter their van.

"WE'll be back soon.Take care,jagiya" Baekhyun shouted from the van,gaining a smile from me.I just nodded to him before the van starts to move and lost from my sight.

 

I enter my house back,get ready for today and prepare the cloth.Tomorrow will be awesome.

 

****

Sharp 12:50,they arrived at my place with some not-so-big luggage in their van.They didn't brough so much luggage,i bet they sharing one luggage for two members,so theres not much things to bring.

 

"Sung Young ahh,gimme the luggage,the driver will bring it to the airport first" i look outside,looking at Kris shouting like crazy guy.Or maybe more like Cold Crazy Alien.haha xD okay its actually when they're still at dorm,they called me,asking where to go for our holiday destination.

 

FLASHBACK

 

YOUR and EXO POV

 

You're doing your thing,packing your cloth for MAMA tomorrow.Then your phone rang.

 

You : yeoboseyo?

 

Luhan : Sung Young-ahh,we're not discussing about where we want to go for today yet.

 

You,chuckling : ouhh? let me think..I want to go to funfair again,i want to ride roller coaster,yesterday we're don't have a chance to ride it.Plus today Baekhyun join us.

 

Luhan : omg no way,you know i'm afraid of high.

 

Baekhyun, interrupt : i want to go there too,jagi !

 

You : ouhh you put on speaker?

 

Chanyeol : i asked him to,saeng~

 

You : geurae..back to our topic.Luhan oppa,i do that so you can face your fear in the future.

 

Luhan : but that fear can't never go away from my life.

 

Xiumin : just follow her,Lu.

 

You : i will hug you when you're getting scared.

 

Baekhyun ,shouting : yahh jagi,thats not fair.How about me? who want to hug me?

 

You : ask Chanyeol to hug you !

 

Baekhyun : but i want you !

 

Kris : Sung Young-ahh lets just go to galaxy for today.i'm sure sajjangnim have so much money to achieve what we want.you know~his eyes just like $_$

 

Xiumin : yah,you cold guy.Whats with that galaxy?

 

Kris : i just want to look at our earth from galaxy.

 

Chen : you just need to go to the outer space,you alien !

 

Kris : yahh !! how could you used banmal on your hyung?

 

Chen : ouhh,mianae hyung.Ahh my mistake,alien hyung.

 

EXO : hahaha !!!

 

You : yahh !! all of you !! stop it.Kris oppa,why galaxy?

 

Kris : because i like it.

 

You : then changed yourself to alien,then go there ALONE.I'm not taking part.

 

Chanyeol : thats enough,i'm get sicked with that galaxy stuff.

 

Kris : okay fine.I go with you to funfair.

 

Lay : why all of you talking about galaxy? and what is galaxy though?

 

Tao : its just a cold alien guy wanna go to kill himself,galaxy is something that only cold alien guy go.

 

Kris : yah,you panda.

 

Suho : kids,c'mon.Its nearly 1 pm.Sung Young ah,we'll be there in minutes.

 

You,laughing so hard : ne,Tao-ah i love your answer.

 

EXO : Sung Young-ahh annyeong !!

 

You : ne !!

 

END of FLASHBACK

 

"Sung Young-ah..yahh..Sung Young-ah" as i back to reality,Baekhyun waving his hand infront of me.

 

"yes? ahh i'm sorry,i didn't see you" i said before hand in my luggage to him."yoou didn't see me? thats weird,i standing here for couple minutes" he said while walking towards their van.

 

"Aish don't you get it?What she mean is she having daydream and she didn't see you" Chanyeol explained.Baekhyun just nodded upon what his maknae said.

 

I laughed to his behaviour,sometime Baekhyun was just like a little baby who need a protective from me.Sometime he act like a little boy who spoiling with me.And sometime he being so romantic that made me fell for him.

 

"jagi,palliwa.I can't wait for the roller coaster" Baekhyun shouted towards me with his cute face.i chuckled while heading to the garage because remember? Chanyeol and Dara unnie love to bought cars.

 

We will ride the car at my house to reach the funfair.

 

I chosed my favorite car that Chanyeol bought for me as a present for my birthday last year.He didn't have so much money though but Dara unnie 'donated' some money to make him buy this car.

 

It my favorite red Ferrari.I'd modified the engine and i put bass on the speaker too.Maybe no one know me,but i love to modifieding cars.Its just a hobby.

 

The Ferrari also got inner design and of course its EXO,i just can't get rid from EXO stuff.

 

Kris,Tao,Chanyeol and Baekhyun was with me while the others take Mercedez Benz..There are two Mercedez Benz in my garage.Black one and Silver one.Black is belong to Chanyeol and Silver is belong to Dara unnie.

 

They will use both of it since Dara unnie and Chanyeol didn't care if they want to use.And they are lucky because that two car had been adjusted by me.Just like my car,but that cars didn't have inner design like mine.

 

Kris was too amazed looking at my superb drift car."Sung Young-shi,can i drive it?" he asked me with sparkling eyes.

 

Seems like he love my designed and adjusted.

 

"no way-- its my favorite car.I will drive it" i protested.Kris mumbling something to Tao in chinese,then Tao came to me.

 

"noona-ah,let him drive it.He promised that he will not damage anything" Tao looking at me with pity eyes.Chanyeol and Baekhyun just hearing our conversation.

 

I sighed before giving him a nod.He jump happily before take the driver sit.Tao take place at beside Kris in front.While me stting at the back between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

"wow,jagi.You never changed your mind before this?What made you changed?" Baekhyun muttered to my ears.

 

I look at him smiling at me.His smile was so sweet.

 

"because after this he will never can get my permission again,and i would never giving him permission once again.Just this time" i look infront as i done.

 

I focus on the road and Kris,i scared he will touch anything or make something bad to my Reddie (its name).I was bored because the journey to funfair was a bit long.So i suggest Chanyeol to play our childhood game.

 

It was nothing,just the game we called You Loose,You Hurt.How to play? you and your partner will hold each other hands.And you will do paper,rock and scissor.If someone loose,then the winner can slap your hand that he hold.This game will never end.

 

You kept playing with Chanyeol,Tao just watching both of you from infront.Kris laughing whenever Chanyeol or i will screaming because the hurt that we get when one of us slap our hand.And i probably forgot about Baekhyun.

 

I drowned to the game until i really2 forgot him.But not until Kris voicing from in front,caught my intention.

 

"We're all laughing but Baekhyun just sit quitely while looking outside" i look at Kris.He now focused on the road.I asked chanyeol to stop playing for a while before looking at Baekhyun.

 

"Baekhyun-ah..whats wrong? is something bother you?" i was worry because he was not someone who didn't talk much.He talk a lot but today he just silence.

 

Looking at how he didn't reply me,i lean a bit and put my chin on his shoulder while my hand made him look at me.

 

He followed my hand without protest.As he look at me,i saw his face was a little bit red and his skin also warm upons mine.Only one thing that made him this way.

 

He jealous.

 

I smile sweetly to him."are you jealous,jagi?" you asked him.He didn't either nod or shook but just looking straight to your face.I chuckled before continue "then i take that as yes,okay?" i continued against the silence.

 

All the members was quite as they know what had happened.Its true,when i'm playing,i notice everyone but him because i giving my back to him.So its probably my fault.

 

I sit straightly facing him then i take his hand before put it on my cheek.

 

"you know i don't mean it,jagi.I drowned into the game,and it was my fault for giving you the side of my back" i kissed his hand lovely.He shocked looking at my action.

 

"And you know that i only love you and i'm only yours,okay?now i'm sorry,ne?" his eyes getting calm and lovely.I hugged him so that we have a skinship.I know he love having skinship with me and it made him more comfortable and relaxed.

 

He reply slowly then you could hear your cars was being noisy.

 

"stop the lovey-dovey,its disgusting you know?" Chanyeol complained,i pinched his nose before looking at Baekhyun again then smile.

 

He now following the members cheering in the car.nah..thats my Baekhyun that i know.Happy,talkative and etc.He was so busy cherring and i took the chance to steal a kiss on his cheek.

 

He stopped before smiled to you like always he do.He will never changed. you thought then joined them cheering,singing happily in the car.

 

 

*****

 

Sorry for updating late,guys.Enjoy xD