Chapter 2: Ruined Surprise

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang finished the food he had in his mouth and began to speak. “Hey Ji tonight we aren’t going to be home until late.”

“Why not? Are you all going on another secret mission with YG?” Jiyong sarcastically asked.

“Actually yeah we are.” Taeyang continued to slurp up the ramen as Jiyong put down his chopsticks angrily.

“Why don’t I ever get invited to go with all of you guys? I understand that you guys couldn’t stand me before because I was acting like a jerk but now even you guys said I am back to my normal self.”

“Well…” Taeyang started off. “It’s true that you are back to your normal self but you still have that side to you. You can’t go long without wanting attention from all the pretty girls you meet. You turn in to a playboy almost every other night and Seungri told me your secret.”

Jiyong’s eyes widened. “Wh-what secret?”

Taeyang sighed. “He told me Hanah still calls you and besides knowing it would be better for you to ignore her you decide to answer and end up leaving in the middle of the night.”

Jiyong tried to interrupt Taeyang but he refused to listen.

“Ji it’s none of my business so you don’t have to explain what you do or why you do it to me. The only thing I can tell you so that you can be more at peace and understand why you get left out so much is that if you would have never let your eyes wander all over that girl then you would have been happier than you have ever been your whole life and everyone wouldn’t be so secretive around you.”

Jiyong was a little confused by what Taeyang told him. He didn’t understand what Hanah had to do with all this but he really wanted to know why everyone would become silent when he entered the room or why no one would let him touch their phones. He would constantly be left out of being shown a picture they received or a message.

He hated the days everyone would leave to do God knows what and he stayed at home with his thoughts. Every time that would happen he would head out to a bar and if Hanah happened to call him at those times when he was the weakest then he would quickly accept her offer.

As much as he hated to admit it, he and Hanah had become friends with benefits. To the public they were no longer in a relationship and remain strangers to each other but behind close doors they maintained a different relationship. What he hated the most was the guilty feeling he would get upon coming home and laying in bed, facing the picture on his night stand.

It was almost a miracle that Jiyong had found an old picture of him and Minah where he was kissing her cheek and she was smiling. When he found it he didn’t know if he should keep it or throw it away. After hours of thinking he decided to throw it away but ten minutes later he ran outside to look in the trash and retrieve the picture.

Taeyang stopped eating as he saw Jiyong deep in thought. “Ji are you okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter