Chapter 25: Meeting with Hyemi

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As it got later into the morning the sun’s light began to enter through the window. The light shone on Jiyong’s sleeping face causing him to stir. When he couldn’t take it anymore he decided to turn to his side but something was blocking the way.

Jiyong fully opened his eyes to see Minah sleeping close to him with her head on his arm. He smiled brighter than the sun seeing her sleeping so peacefully beside him.

He was use to sleeping and waking up with Minah but today felt completely different to him. Last night was the first of many nights that he shared a bed with his wife. Even though he kept referring to Minah as his wife it still didn’t really connect in his mind. He thought it would all be the same since they for the most part lived like a married couple.

“Jagiya…” he whispered as he tried to wake her up gently. They didn’t really have to get up and do something in particular but he did want to go out with her. It would be just like the old times when they would go on secret dates. Now they don’t have to worry about covering up or getting caught.

Minah opened her eyes slowly and looked up at Jiyong. “What is it?”

“Let’s go on a date like before except now we don’t have to hide so we can go anywhere and you don’t have to cover up your pretty face.”

Minah smiled and nodded “okay then let’s go.”

After getting ready Jiyong took Minah to some of the places that were popular around the area. Before they knew it the sun had set on another day that would forever stay in their memories.

***

Dara and Bom were busy supervising the move and taking care of four little girls at the same time. Jiyong had asked for everyone’s help to get the new house ready for Minah when they come back. After a long day Bom and Dara had no energy to make food so they would usually order food but they knew it wasn’t good for Min Hee. Dara was sent to buy ingredients for the meal and decided to take someone with her.  “Min Hee come with me I don’t want to go alone.”

“We can just order food I don’t mind.” Min Hee felt bad seeing that because of her there was a struggle. She wanted to be the good example for her sisters and being picky wasn’t helping.

“But won’t your stomach hurt if we have it too many times? We have been eating out a lot since your Umma isn’t here.”

Min Hee shook her head “it’s okay to eat it one more time. Umma can make me food tomorrow when she comes.”

“Okay I’ll go tell Bom and we’ll order food.”

After waiting a while the food had arrived and they all ate.

“What time is Umma coming home tomorrow” Min Ji asked.

Bom finished the food in so she could answer her. “In the afternoon, I don’t really know what time. Are you all excited?”

They all nodded happily. Even though they like being with Bom and Dara they wanted their Umma back. What they looked forward to the most was being able to see their Appa everyday and know that they are all living together.

***

Hanah’s plane landed later than she had planned. She was going to be home an hour later than the time she was suppose to meet Hyemi.

As she waited for her coffee she decided to take her time. Hanah wanted to make Hyemi wait since she had to wait for her all this time.

There had been an accident on one of the streets causing traffic for Hanah. As she waited she the radio, Jiyong’s song ‘Crayon’ was just finishing.

“That was G-Dragon’s hit song Crayon. Speaking of G-Dragon his wedding was a few days ago. Congratulations to both him and his beautiful wife fashion designer Park or actually it’s Kwon Minah now-“

Hanah’s eyes widened as she heard the news. She turned the radio off feeling furious. “Strike three Oppa. You will pay for this; I will make sure you suffer. Jiyong is going to suffer, Minah is going to suffer, and Hyemi is going to suffer too!”

Hyemi was sitting on the ground next to Hanah’s door. She had gotten there right on time and knocked on the door but didn’t get an answer. It didn’t seem like anyone was there so she decided to wait a while before leaving. Knowing Hanah would get mad and think Hyemi never showed up.

As time passed Hyemi became nervous and started rocking back and forth as she looked down the hall for any sign of Hanah.

After waiting more than an hour Hyemi fell asleep. When Hanah arrived at her apartment she saw Hyemi sleeping next to her door and already felt like strangling her.

Hanah kicked Hyemi’s leg as she tried to wake her up. Hyemi quickly opened her eyes making Hanah scoff. “You finally come to see me after all this time and you fall asleep in front of my door. You really are unbelievable Hyemi.”

Hyemi sensed Hanah’s anger but didn’t know what had made her angry. “I-I’m sorry-“

“Sorry isn’t enough Hyemi!” Hanah opened the door of her apartment “get in now!”

She walked in slowly with her head hung low knowing nothing good would come out of this visit. Hanah rolled her eyes and shoved her in so she could speed up the pace.

Once inside Hanah sat down on the couch comfortably but left H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter