Chapter 13: The Articles

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We know you wanted silver and pink glitter sprinkled along the runway but we were thinking silver and black would be more elegant.”

“What are you talking about only you think silver and black would be good. Black glitter would look like dirt from far away.”

“I agree pink is so much better.”

“Black and silver is the way to go.”

Bom stood next to Minah feeling the tension between Minah’s assistants. She wanted Minah to end their fighting once and for all. Bom turned to Minah who wasn’t paying any attention to the fight.

Minah was staring off into the distance as she thought about the upcoming show and the announcement she will be making.

Bom sighed and decided to take care of it herself. “We should just stick with the original idea” she said hoping they would finally settle and go back to work so she could talk to Minah.

“Of course” the assistant responded and took the others with her so they could continue readying the runway.

Once the assistants were out of sight Bom sat Minah down in some of the nearby chairs. “Minah you have to stop worrying so much everything will be alright. “

“I just can’t stop worrying about what will happen after everyone knows. I’m happy that like this I won’t just have to have Jiyong meet the girls at home or YG. After everyone knows then they will be able to be seen together in other places but I’m worried that the girl’s will start to get bothered.”

“Trust me Minah it will be alright, if you keep thinking about it you will just make yourself feel stressed. You are just worried because they made the article today.” Bom stood up and helped Minah get up.

Minah hugged Bom “you’re right thanks for helping me Unnie.”

Bom hugged her back then pulled away. “Good because now I have to get going and I didn’t want to leave you feeling all stressed, bye.”

Minah waved goodbye to Bom then went back to getting things together for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter