Chapter 9: Day at YG

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Hee and Min Ji held hands as they walked to the entrance of the YG building. Minah was walking behind them with Min Sun holding one of her hands and Min Young holding the other. “Not so fast Min Hee” MInah called out to them.

Min Hee came to a stop in front of the doors of the building holding onto Min Ji’s hand as they waited for their Mom and sisters to catch up.

Once Minah reached them they all went inside. This was the first time all four of the girls were going to the YG building together to see everyone.

They had just stepped inside when a voice called out to them. “My Princesses are here!” Bom ran to them with open arms ready to hug all of them. Bom had missed them, it was such a long time since she last saw them.

Min Young went ahead of them and was the first to hug Bom. “We came to play with you and everyone else but Umma can’t stay. She has to go deal with some of the things she has to do for the show.”

Bom already knew everything but acted like it was the first time she was hearing it. “Oh really then we will have to have some fun on our own.”

Min Young nodded agreeing with Bom and let go of her so the others could greet Bom. Minah watched with a smile as the girls greeted Bom happily.

Once Bom finished greeting them she stood up and hugged Minah too. “How is my Minnie doing?”

Minah laughed at Bom’s behavior. “Wow! I didn’t know you missed me that much.”

“Of course I did but it seems like they are looking forward to seeing someone else.” Bom was pointing to the girls who were walking away and looking around as if they were looking for someone.

Minah saw them going off on their own like they knew the building already. “Don’t worry Bom. They aren’t looking for him, they don’t even know that he plans to see them. Min Hee is looking for Papa YG, Min Sun is looking for Seunghyun, Min Ji is looking for Min Ji and Min Young is looking for someone willing to hold a conversation with her.”

Bom was relieved to hear they weren’t looking for him. She nervously laughed. “I guess you’re right.” She was still a bit bitter about him knowing about them now. She was glad he wanted to get close to them and tell them that he is their father but she didn’t want them to feel overwhelmed and make their lives change so much. “Now you can go and I’ll make sure they are safe and have fun.”

“Thanks unnie…” Minah hugged Bom and smiled. “… I’ll be back later hopefully it’s not too late.”

“If you aren’t back by nine I’ll take them to your house and put them to bed. I’ll just wait for you there okay so don’t worry about it.”

Minah nodded. “Thanks unnie I’ll be leaving now.” Minah turned around and left to her first stop.

Once Minah was out of sight Bom turned around to go catch up with the little girls. They were walking around not really sure of where they were going. Min Sun and Min Young had wanted to wait with Bom but also wanted to go along and find everyone else. Min Ji thought it was okay to wonder off as long as she was with Min Hee.

As they walked further into the building they began to see people. YG staff was walking around as they were working and came across the little girls. Every time they passed someone Min Hee would bow and say hello to them. The other three followed their sister’s example and did the same. 

The staff would awe at how adorable they were. Bom was walking behind them also admiring how cute they looked being respectful. They were already use to Korea and the customs even though they lived in the States all their life.

One of the staff that got greeted by them recognized them and asked Bom if she could take a picture with them. Bom nodded and she took the staff member’s cell phone to take the picture of her with the four girls.

All four of them immediately smiled and posed. Bom took the picture and handed the phone back to it’s owner. The girl saw the picture and smiled happily. “They are naturals.” She commented before leaving to continue with her work.

The girls said goodbye and continued to walk around. Min Young turned around and asked Bom to carry her. Bom gladly scooped her up into her arms and walked behind the other three.

“Aunt Bommie is the prettiest.” Min Young commented as she continued to look at Bom’s face up close making Bom laugh at her cuteness.

“Min Youngie is so cute.” Bom chanted making Min Young giggle as well.

Min Hee kept looking around as she tried to find the people she knew. Min Ji felt they had walked for so long and didn’t think Min Hee knew where they were going.

Min Sun quickly ran as she saw the person she was looking for. “TOP!” She shouted out loud in her perfect English as she ran to him.

JIyong was walking and talking with Seunghyun  when they heard the voice of Min Sun. Seunghyun immediately turned to the voice and saw Min Sun running to him. Once she reached him he picked her up and laughed at how she had called him Top. “Oh my Min Sun is here.”

“Hi Min Sun.” That was all Jiyong could say to her. Min Sun only said a quick ‘hello’ before turning her attention back to Seunghyun. Jiyong felt a small stab in his heart as he saw his own daughter excited to see Seunghyun and not even noticing him. Of course they didn’t really know him so he knew it was obvious for them to act like this but it still hurt him. He wanted to be in that position, he wanted them to shout out to him and hug him.

Jiyong and Seunghyun walked over to Bom with Min Sun in his arms. “We were just going to the front to wait for Minah but I guess we are too late.”Seunghyun told Bom.

Bom nodded “yeah she was sort of in a hurry.”

Min Hee saw Jiyong and bowed as she said hello to him.

Min Young pointed to him as she remembered him. “Oh it’s Uncle Jiyong from last time.”

“Ah…” Min Ji exclaimed. “He is the one who came to our house last time Aunt Bommie. He is your friend too and in Big Bang with Uncle Seunghyun.”

Both Seunghyun and Bom nodded letting her know that she was correct. Jiyong smiled, he was glad that at least they remembered him from the last time.

“Can we go find Minzy now?” Min Ji asked Bom.

Bom then decided they should go find the others to let everyone hand out for a while.

***

Everyone clapped as Min Ji, Minzy, and Taeyang finished their dance. The clapping made Min Ji hyper and energetic. She started to jump around happily.

As everyone was having fun Min Hee went over to Bom and looked at her with a pout. “Can I see Papa YG now?”

Bom didn’t really know where Papa YG was or if he was even in the building. “Ummm… hold on Min Hee.” Bom then looked over at Jiyong who was next to her and asked him. “Do you know where Papa YG is?”

Jiyong nodded, “he’s in his office now.”

Min Hee had gotten closer to the two of them and heard. “Can I go see him” she asked Bom.

Bom nodded as she gave in. “I’ll take you let me just go tell Dara so she can take care of your sisters.”

Jiyong heard and immediately took the opportunity. “If you want I can take her.”

Bom looked over at Min Hee. “Is it okay if he takes you instead?” Min Hee nodded and took Jiyong’s hand. “Yes aunt Bommie I’ll be good. Please take care of my dongsaengs.”

Bom giggled then looked up at Jiyong. “Take care of her she tends to-“

“Wonder off” Jiyong interrupted her. “I know it already.” He smiled then left with Min Hee holding his hand as they made their way to Papa YG’s office.

***

As they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter