Chapter 10: Confession

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Coming” DJ shouted as he ran to the door after hearing the doorbell. He opened the door and bowed as he saw it was Jiyong. “Hello please come inside.”

Jiyong smiled and entered the house. “Is Minah home?” he asked not seeing or hearing her at all.

“Well the thing is she got home really late last night and just fell asleep in the early morning. She hasn’t woken up yet but I was about to wake her up since I am already leaving and the girl’s can’t stay alone. I’ll be right back with Minah.” DJ turned around and started walking to the stairs.

Jiyong reached out to stop him. “No, it’s okay. You don’t have to wake her up you can go and I will take care of the girls.”

DJ stopped and looked back at Jiyong a little unsure if he should do that. “Umm… are you sure?”

“Yes it’s no problem.”

“Okay then they’re in the backyard.” DJ lead Jiyong outside to the backyard where the girls were. Min Sun was sitting on the rocking couch with her legs crossed playing her game with Min Young sitting next to her swinging her feet back and forth making both of them move as she asked Min Sun questions about her game. Min Hee sat on the white arm chair as she read a book quietly. Min Ji was laying on her stomach on the blanket as she looked through a book quietly just like Min Hee.

When they heard footsteps coming close the girls looked over and saw DJ coming over with Jiyong. Min Sun put her game down and ran over to them. “Uncle Jiyong” she gladly smiled as she went over to him and hugged him.

“Hey Min Sun” It was certainly a moment to remember for him. He didn’t expect to get this type of welcome.

DJ was surprised at what he saw. It seemed like the two of them were really close with each other. He went over to Min Hee who was the oldest to let her know what was happening. “Min Hee I have to go catch my flight now Uncle Jiyong said he will take care of the four of you so that your Umma can sleep longer.”

Min Hee nodded happy to hear they didn’t have to go wake up Minah. “Okay I will help him so Umma can sleep.”

“Good girl Min Hee make sure to take care and help him out. Now give Oppa a kiss.” He pointed to his cheek and she quickly gave him a kiss. Min Ji then followed and kissed DJ’s cheek too. DJ went over to Min Young and she gave him a kiss. “Min Young no answering the phone to strangers like last time.”

“But it was so much fun.” She giggled making DJ shake his head. “Don’t worry I promise Oppa.”

“Good now I have to go.”  DJ went over to Jiyong “if you need something just tell Min Hee she will help you out.” He then gave Min Sun a kiss on the cheek and she returned the kiss.

“Bye Oppa” Min Sun waved goodbye to DJ as he left.

“Come and sit with us” Min Sun said as she pulled Jiyong over to where the girls were. She sat him down in the middle of the swing with Min Young on his right side and Min Sun sitting on the empty side.

Jiyong sat and looked over at Min Hee and Min Ji. When he did Min Ji looked away from him not wanting to make eye contact with someone who to her was a stranger.

Min Hee patted Min Ji’s back and tried to make her face forward. “Min Ji he’s not a stranger so you don’t have to be shy.”

Min Ji nodded listening to Min Hee. She sat closer and became a little more comfortable just with the words of her sister.

Min Young laughed and shook her head. “Min Ji is always like this. She doesn’t talk around people she doesn’t know so you have to make her feel comfortable.”

Jiyong nodded understanding how Min JI felt. “And how should I do that?” he asked Min Young.

“Dance with her, once she dances she loosens up and becomes bubbly.” Min Young told him. Min Ji was still not paying attention and looked down at her hands.

“Cell phone” Min Sun extended her hand to Jiyong as she asked.

Jiyong took his phone ut and unlocked the screen revealing a picture he had gotten from Seungri of Minah and the girls as his wallpaper.

When Min Sun saw it she smiled happy to see it. She was stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter