Chapter 5: Knowing The Truth

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having gone shopping with Minah and Seunghyun, Taeyang arrived to the dorm alone. Minah left to go pick up her kids from school and Seunghyun had to go back to YG leaving Taeyang to arrive at the dorm.

When Jiyong heard someone enter the dorm her quickly went out to see who it was. “Tae I have to ask you something very important.” Seeing Taeyang made him quickly remember the whole reason he had been waiting around for so long.

Taeyang didn’t like when Jiyong would start a conversation like that. Usually he would just ask the questions to start with but if he paused before saying what he had to say it usually meant it was something serious. “What is it?”

“You said you continued to be friends with Minah all this time so I want to ask you… after me… was Minah involved with someone else?” Jiyong looked at Taeyang almost unwilling to hear his response.

Taeyang was shocked to hear Jiyong ask him that question. He couldn’t really tell him ‘oh no don’t worry she was too busy taking care of herself and the four babies you left her with after breaking her heart.’ After a few moments of thinking Tae began to speak. “Not that I know of. Wh-why?” Taeyang cursed himself mentally for stuttering now Jiyong would suspect his answer.

Jiyong still wasn’t sure that Taeyang was saying the truth after hearing him stutter. He knew Tae would only stutter if he wasn’t being honest. He wasn’t sure if Minah really had kids but he knew a way to kill two birds with one stone. “Then why does she have babies?”

A loud gasp came from Taeyang as his jaw practically hit the ground. He couldn’t believe it, Jiyong knew that Minah had kids. But how was it that he knew this? “S-so you know already?”

Surprised to hear Taeyang ask this he kept his facial expression the same and nodded. “I know about the princesses.” He remembered Minah referring to what he believed to be her daughters as princesses.

“How did you find out about your daughters?” Taeyang asked him curious to know if someone else had accidentally told him.

This time Jiyong couldn’t hide his emotions and his eyes widened. “They are mine?”

“Wait didn’t you know?” Taeyang began to panic.

Jiyong let himself fall onto the couch. He sat motionless as he stared at the blank wall. His mind filled with questions and thoughts but most importantly he felt several emotions; hurt, despair, sadness, happy, angry. “Why didn’t she tell me.” He asked Taeyang in a small whisper.

Taeyang shook his head. “Ji I can’t say anything else I already broke a promise. I thought you had already found out but now you made me realize I just told you with my own mouth.”

“I heard Minah talking to Seunghyun at YG…” Jiyong stood up and began pacing around the room. “… She told him she had taken the princesses to school and that she already missed her babies. So I thought she had children with someone else after we broke up but now after talking to you…”

Jiyong stopped as he saw Seungri and Daesung enter the house. “Did you two know also?”

Daesung and Seungri looked at each other confused. They didn’t know what Jiyong was talking about.

“What are you talking about hyung?” Seungri asked.

Taeyang looked at them and sighed. “He knows now.” Is all he said before the other two had similar faces.

“How?” Was all Daesung could say.

Jiyong shook his head. “It doesn’t matter how I found out, what matters is that now I know and I can’t believe all of you would keep something like this a secret from me.”

“Hyung the only reason we kept it a secret was because that is what Noona wanted.” Seungri said feeling bad for how Jiyong must be feeling now.

Tears filled with mixed emotions fell down his eyes. “Why would she keep something so i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter