Chapter 19: Christmas Eve Party

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after Minah and the girls got back home from Japan was a busy day for everyone. There would be a big Christmas Eve party at YGE, there would a variety of guests. They could expect to see anyone from idols to business executives. Of course the whole party would be covered by the media which made Minah nervous.  It would be the first major appearance made by Jiyong and Minah as a couple with their daughters.

Besides the fact that they do not live together, Minah would not be arriving together with Jiyong. He and Big Bang were scheduled to perform two of their songs for the guests. Throughout the party there would be various performances to keep the party alive.

The girls were excited to go to the party because they had gotten new dresses. Without MInah’s instructions the girls woke up early to bathe and put on their dresses. They insisted to wear them all day making Minah worry when she saw them eating their breakfast. She kept thinking they would spill something on the dress and reminded them to be careful.

***

Minah laid out her dress on the bed along with her bra and that she would wear when she stepped out of the shower. Once she had put everything together she went into the bathroom and began to take a shower.

The girls were downstairs full of energy with all the excitement of the party. Min Hee kept re-arranging the ornaments on their Christmas tree. For some reason she would always change the ornaments around ever since they got the tree.  She had picked her dress because she too wanted a long sleeved dress like her Umma.  She even insisted on not wearing a coat later on when they leave but Minah strongly opposed the idea.

Min Ji couldn’t keep her hands off of her necklace. She was sitting on the couch with her strawberry milk in one hand while the other kept playing with the necklace around her neck.

Min Young kept spinning in circles liking how the dress flowed.  Her dress was a dark champagne colored dress with flower detail at the top. She picked that dress because she didn’t have anything in that color in her closet. Now she loved it and couldn’t wait to show her Appa.

Min Sun kept looking in the mirror all day. This was the first time she wore a lace dress and she loved seeing how pretty it looked on her.

Minah came down stairs all dressed up catching the girl’s attention. “Umma do we get to go now” Min Ji asked her. Minah nodded “yeah the driver Appa sent is outside already. The girls stand up instantly to put on their coats before walking out of the house and getting into the car that was waiting for them.

Jiyong had insisted to send a driver to pick them up instead of having Minah drive there. At first Minah didn’t want him to do that but in the end she accepted. When she got into the car the girls were already seated ready to go.

***

As Minah walked into the building with the girls there were many pictures being taken of them. Once inside Minah started to greet people she knew and was able to introduce the girls as her daughters for the first time.  

Jiyong made his way through the sea of people as he tried to look for Minah. He continued to walk until he heard Min Young’s very familiar voice. He followed the voice and finally caught sight of Minah talking to Park Shin Hye and Boa.

“It looks like someone is looking for you” Boa said pointing in Jiyong’s direction.  Min Hee and Min Ji were glad to see their Appa, they went over to him and hugged him. Minah excused herself and joined them.

Jiyong got up with Min Ji in his arms and kissed Minah’s cheek “hey where is Min Sun and Min Young?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter