Chapter 21: Happy Birthday

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong held a press conference where he announced that he was going to get married on March 24th. This became the most searched subject on the internet and everyone wanted to know every detail. It was already obvious the person he was going to marry was Minah.

He held the press conference on his own because Minah had been busy already having to deal with her clothing line and stores. Now on top of all that she had a wedding to plan. She was constantly out of the house working on everything on her own. A wedding planner seemed like a bother to her and didn’t think they could do any better than she could.

Jiyong was also busy helping Seungri with his solo comeback and couldn’t be with the girls as well. Many times DJ and Hyun Soo would pick up the girls from school to help out Minah. Hyemi and Ara would work after school with Minah at the store locations.

With all her work and the wedding planning Minah was almost forgetting another event that needed planning before anything else. She finally found some time to go find Jiyong at the YG building. When she got there she was being congratulated on getting engaged to Jiyong.

She finally got to Jiyong’s studio and knocked on the door. It took a while before the door opened revealing a tired Jiyong. “Jagiya what are you doing here I thought you were busy.”

“Oppa you look tired” Minah went inside the studio and sat down on the small couch inside the studio. Jiyong followed behind her, he laid on his side with his head in her lap. “I am tired.” After so many days of minimal contact Jiyong wanted all of her attention on him.

Minah began to caress his head wanting him to relax for a moment. A sigh escaped his lips as he closed his eyes feeling better having her with him. “I wish you would have been with me when I announced it” he said with his eyes still closed.

Minah stopped moving her hand and reached down to kiss his temple. “I’m sorry I have been so busy lately. I even was forgetting my babies’ birthday was coming up. I was so concentrated on work and on the wedding that I haven’t even started to think of anything for their birthday.”

Jiyong shifted on to his back so he could look up at her. “You don’t have to worry about that I have it all taken care of.”

“You remembered their birthday?”

He gave her a slight nod “of course, it’s the first birthday I get to spend with them and I want them to remember it more than their other four birthdays.”

Minah couldn’t help but giggle. “Of course they will remember it more. They were too young to remember their other birthdays.” She pecked his lips and smiled. “Thanks for taking care of it for me.”

“It’s not just your responsibility; it’s also mine since I’m their Appa. Besides you are taking care of the wedding planning and that is harder.” He reached up and pulled her head down slightly making their lips connect once again but this time longer than before.

Seungri walked in and was surprised to find them kissing in such a position on the couch. He silently went inside and leaned against the door. “Well well hyung I came here on time for the first time and this is what I find.”

Minah quickly pulled away blushing with embarrassment. Jiyong got up and approached Seungri feeling irritated. “Out of all the days you chose today to be on time.”

“Do you want me to come back later?”

“No, you two have work to do, I’ll leave you two alone.” Minah quickly kissed Jiyong goodbye not wanting Seungri to taunt them any longer. “Bye Oppa” she turned to Seungri “goodbye Seungri.”

“I want a kiss too” Seungri protested earning a slap in the back of the head from Jiyong.

Minah giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek then left to go finish up for the day.

***

Bom arrived at Minah’s house with the rest of the group and rang the door bell. Minah opened the door and smiled seeing them there. “Unnie I’m glad you all made it.”

“Of course we did, we have to wish our nieces happy birthday after all.” Bom walked in followed by the others. Minah walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter