Chapter 4: First Day Of School

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hurry up Min Ji, if we don’t’ go now then everyone will be late.” Minah said as she waited for Min Ji at the front door.

Min Ji came running down the stairs. “I’m done.”

Minah giggled as she saw Min Ji hurrying to get out now. “You didn’t have to worry about your clothes so much Min JI –ah. You are going to have a uniform you have to wear.”

“I still have to look good.” Min Ji said as she stepped out of the house and into the new van Hyun Soo and DJ had gone to pick up the other day. The other two cars weren’t ready and will be delivered later on in the day.

Minah locked the door and went into the van. She started driving to the high school she had enrolled DJ, Hyunsoo, Hyemi and Ara in.

When they got there the school was empty as expected at such an early hour. When they got there the director of the school greeted them all and took them into his office.

“I’m sorry that you had to come at such an early hour because of us director.” Minah said as she entered his office.

“Oh not at all, I am glad to be able to welcome all of you to the school. After all if we would have done this during school hours then it would be chaotic with all the fans.” The director went to another door and opened it. He entered and came back out with uniforms. “Here are your uniforms.” He handed the uniforms to Minah.

Minah then looked at the sizes and gave it to each one accordingly. “They are the right sizes. Now I must excuse myself. I still have four more that need to go to school.”

The Director smiled at Minah. “Please leave without worry I will show them around the school and make sure they are taken care of.”

Minah bowed thankful to him. “Thank you.” She turned to her four high school kids and smiled. “Good luck on your first day.”

“Thank you.” They said as she left with the princesses.

Minah hurried to get them back in the van and take them to their school. It was just a few blocks away from the high school so she wasn’t so worried.

“Umma, why do we have to go to school now that we moved here but not when we lived in the other house?” Min Young asked making the other girls curious too. They all began to wonder the same thing.

Minah hadn’t really explained the whole reason for why they were going to school or why they had to go before. She kept forgetting to prepare them for this day and now it was a little too late. “Well that is because now that you turned four you have to start going to school so that a nice teacher can help you learn about things Umma can’t teach you.”

“But Umman knows everything.” Min Sun said one hundred percent sure she knew what she was talking about.

As Minah giggled the girls didn’t know what was so funny. “Sorry to disappoint you Min Sun but I don’t know everything.”

“I still don’t want to go.” Min Ji said as she crossed her arms and pouted.

Min Hee sighed hearing her sisters. “Min Ji we have to go. Umma said it was good for us and that we would have fun, Umma always says the truth.”

“I still don’t want to go.” Min J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter