Chapter 14: Preperations

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah ran back and forth feeling stressed. “Okay Hyemi and DJ make sure each and every one of your outfits is ready to go. I already checked Ara’s clothes and Hyun Soo took my car to pick up his so check quickly in case I forgot anything and he can bring it for you.”

Hyemi went over to Minah and put her hand on her shoulder. “Calm down Umma you always get like this the day before the show but in the end everything turns out fine so just calm down.”

“It’s just that we only have a few more hours to prepare. I’m trying to stay calm and finish everything to leave it ready for tomorrow. I also want to pick up the girl’s before nine so they can get enough sleep for tomorrow.”

Hyemi understood why Minah was concerned and she too wanted to help as much as possible so they could all go home and rest. “They must be having fun with their Appa.”

Minah nodded “yeah they have wanted to see him but with his busy schedule he couldn’t see them that often.”

“Yeah… Well I should go make sure all my clothes is there now then I’ll help set up the chairs with you.”  Hyemi then went to the girl’s dressing room and began to go through the clothes.

Minah continued to set up the chairs and answer the questions her assistants would ask her.

***

Hanah sat in the dark living room with only the television screen gave her light as she thought.

She went into the kitchen and got herself a glass of red wine. She picked her phone off of the kitchen counter. On the screen was the last thing she had seen.

She had just read the most recent article on Minah making her start to get furious. “Minah Minah Minah… you are so pathetic. With the clothes you wear and the innocent look of yours you will never be as good as me. Jiyong Oppa left boring you for y me and tomorrow I will remind him of that so he doesn’t get any ideas about getting back with you.”

As she walked to her room she placed the wine glass to her lips and took a small sip. She opened up her closet and pulled out a dress. The dress was black and low cut in the front. The bottom half was sheer and would practically show everything to anyone who saw her. “This will be my weapon tomorrow.”

She giggled loudly making an echo in her room. “I can already imagine your face Jiyong Oppa. When you see me in this you won’t even notice Minah. She will fade into the background as your eyes stay on me. You will beg for me to take you back.”

Hanah put the dress back inside her closet and put her wine glass on the table. She laid down on the bed and took a deep breath. “It’s been so long since I got a taste of you Jiyong Oppa but that will change tomorrow, just you see.”

***

When the girls got hungry Jiyong ordered some food and had it delivered. Once the food arrived he sat down the girls so they could all eat together. This was the first time he was eating a meal with them and it made him feel more like an Appa.

Once they sat down they began to eat and Jiyong was able to detect the differences between how the girls ate. None of the girls knew how to use chopsticks yet but Min Hee was the only one who tried for a moment.  Min Sun would put a lot of food in at the same time and got it on her face. Min Young seemed to eat faster than all of them while Min Ji was the slowest. She had barely finished putting the food in when the others were already done chewing.

Jiyong took a napkin and wiped Min Sun’s lips that were stained with the sauce of the food. “Thanks Appa” Min Sun said and smiled before she continued to eat again not lasting even a second with her clean mouth. This made Jiyong chuckle and it wasn’t long before he had to help her out again.

Seeing the other three girls were almost finished and Min Ji looked like she had just st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter