Chapter 22: Hyemi

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A good long chapter to make up for not having updated all these days. It was suppose to be two chapters but I decided to make it one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After having dropped the girls off at school Jiyong and Minah were having breakfast together. “What does the most beautiful mom in the world have to do today?”

Minah finished the food in before responding to him. “I have to go make my final decision for my dress. Bom unnie wants me to get the dress in a blush color but Dara unnie wants me to keep it traditional and get it in white.  Minzy and Chaerin agreed to the blush because according to them we aren’t a traditional couple.”

Jiyong laughed hearing the 2ne1 girls’ opinion. “Well it is true. We aren’t exactly a traditional couple. The flower girls are going to be our own daughters after all.”

“That’s true so I guess I won’t be a bride in white. Now that I have that decided I’m worried about you.”

“Me?” Jiyong pointed to himself “why?”

“Two words, Bachelor Party. With Seungri being one of your friends I doubt it will be something subtle.” Minah continued to eat her breakfast as she listened to him.

“I’m not really having a party. Everyone is busy that day and it will only be me and Seunghyun.”

“Ah… so there’s nothing to worry about. I trust Seunghyun Oppa.”

“What about me?”

She smiled and nodded “I trust you too. You’ve never given me a reason not to.”

“Yeah…” Jiyong stared down at his food feeling a sense of guilt. If only she knew what he had done when they were apart then maybe her opinion would change.

Once they were finished Minah took the dishes to the sink. Jiyong followed behind her wanting to stay as long as he could.  He sighed as he saw the time “I have to go meet up with Seungri but I’ll be back so we can go pick up the girls from school together.”

“Okay then I’ll be done by that time too.”

“Good” Jiyong gave Minah a quick kiss and made his way out of the house. When he was opening his car door he noticed Hanah’s car was parked across the street like the last time.

Ever since the Birthday party he had seen Hanah parked across the street often. She would wait there until he left. He was getting tired of it and wanted it to stop.

As he was driving to the YG building he noticed Hanah was still following three cars behind him. He purposely took the wrong turn and onto another street. He parked in a random spot not really caring where he was and called the phone number she had called him from before.

Hanah instantly answered after the first ring. “Oppa what a surprise it is for you to call me.”

“Stop following me Hanah or there will be problems between us.”

Hanah smirked “there already are problems between us, five of them to be exact. Should I lower the number of problems between us?” Hanah had been thinking of so many ways to dispose of Minah but they were always so complicated and had a higher rate of failure. But if she aimed for someone a little more helpless that they both cared about then she would still win.

“If you ever approach any of them I will-“

“Already did” Hanah cut him off. “I’ve approached almost all of them. They all look alike I don’t know which I have seen.”

“This is my last warning Hanah. I don’t want to make it hard for you but if I have no choice then I’ll do it. I will get a restraining order from you and you won’t be able to attend any of the same events as Minah and I. Think about your career.”

Hanah laughed at Jiyong’s meaningless threat. “I don’t care about that. You have already damaged my pride and my image. A restraining order won’t stop me. I will get what I want Oppa, I always do.”

“Not this time Hanah I will make sure of it.” Jiyong hung up the phone and drove away.

After he left Hanah drove back to Minah’s house just in time to see her going out of the house. Since Jiyong had already caught her following him she decided to follow Minah around.

***

Hanah waited outside a bridal shop for more than an hour. “How long is this going to take?” She removed her sunglasses and looked through the window trying to find Minah. When she spotted her Minah was walking towards the door. Hanah quickly put her glasses back on and started walking off to hide her identity.

Minah got inside her car and drove off check out one of her store locations inside the mall. 

Hanah quickly followed Minah into the mall. She waited for Minah to get settled so she could witness her grand entrance.

Once Hanah saw Minah in a position where she could get her attention easily she walked in as if the entrance were a runway. She had her head held up high reminding everyone of her talent.

Minah couldn’t stop looking at Hanah with piercing eyes. Out of all the people Jiyong could have dated after her it had to Hanah.

A lot of the customers were glad to see a professional model, besides Minah’s, in the store. Everyone kept their distance not feeling worthy to interact with her grace and elegance.

Hanah walked right over to Minah and smiled trying to keep up her act in front of the staff that was with Minah.

Minah turned to the staff with a warm smile “you can go I’ll take care of this.” The staff left not questioning her. Minah then turned to who had already wiped off the smile from her face. “How can I help you Mrs. Kim?”

Hanah rolled her eyes and scoffed. “All the clothes here fit me too big. I could never wear anything from this place.”

“I’m sorry I design clothes for people not skeletons.”

“Jealous Minah?” Hanah leaned in getting closer to Minah. “Because you couldn’t get rid of your pregnancy weight after all this time.”

Minah closed her eyes and clenched her fists as she tried to hold back. “What do you want Hanah? I have no idea why you keep looking for me.  I thought after I left school I wouldn’t have to see you again and have to put up with your constant bashings.”

“You are responsible for all the hate inside me so I have to keep looking for you. I need to take out all this anger by making your life miserable.”

“Well I never did anything to you so I have no idea why you blame me for how rotten you are on the inside.”

Hanah sighed and patted Minah’s cheeks. “Poor Minah you are so clueless” she said in a cute voice making Minah sick to her stomach.

Minah shoved Hanah’s hands away from her face. “This whole cute act doesn’t suit you. Just tell me what you came for and leave.”

“I came to congratulate you on your engagement to Jiyong Oppa. It’s not going to last long so I thought I would humor you. I actually feel a little bit of pity for you Minah. You have gone through so much but not enough.”

“What are you-“ Minah was cut off by one of her staff members calling for her. Minah turned to Hanah “I have more important things to attend to.” Minah reluctantly walked away leaving Hanah alone.

Hanah walked out of the store and went back to her car. After a few minutes of sitting in the motionless car a younger girl opened the passenger’s door and sat next to Hanah. “Unnie why did you come?”

“I was going to give her the envelope but the started to fight back. I couldn’t believe she stood up for herself and talked back to me. In school she would always just ignore me. I was too distracted that I forgot so you are going to have to leave this somewhere she will be able to see it.” Hanah handed her the red envelope similar to the one she had given Jiyong.

“But Unnie what if I get caught?”

Hanah’s eyes became dark from the anger that was building up inside her. “Then I will ruin you along with Minah!”  Hanah finished yelling at her. “Do I make myself clear?”

The frightened girl nodded. “Yes, Unnie but I like my job with Minah Unnie and I don’t want to lose everything I have accomplished.”

“Hyemi! You will listen to me if you want to become as popular as me!”

Hyemi looked down biting her lip. She slightly nodded not wanting Hanah to get even more upset.

“Now get out of my car. Tell her you left something at school and get to the house first so you can hide that.”

“Yes, unnie…” Hyemi got out of the car with the envelope in her hands. As she walked back to the store she sighed feeling her heart heavier than ever. Tears were beginning to form as she hesitated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter