Chapter 15: The Announcement

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah quickly got out of bed as she heard her alarm go off.  She got into the shower since last night she decided to sleep instead of take a shower. After getting dressed she went to knock on DJ and Hyun Soo’s door to make sure they were awake.

Instantly she heard the sound of feet moving and knew they had just jumped out of bed. She then went over to the princess’ room. All four of them were fast asleep since last night when they fell asleep watching a movie with Jiyong. When she got home DJ, Hyun Soo, and Hyemi had to help her get the four of them to bed.

She went over to Min Sun’s bed and turned off her nightlight. They had to shower before leaving and Minah didn’t know who to start with. She moved Min Sun’s hair away from her face. “Princess number three your presence is requested.”

Min Sun smiled and let out a slight giggle with her eyes still closed. She stretched out her arms as she tried to wake up. “I’m up Umma” Min Sun sat up in bed revealing her messy bed hair.

Minah then moved up to wake up Min Hee. “Min Hee if you want to go get coffee with DJ Oppa you have to get up now” Minah whispered to her.

Min Hee instantly sat up and rubbed her eyes. “Tell him to wait for me Umma.”

“Don’t worry he just got up too.”

As Minah woke up Min Hee, Min Sun made her way over to Min Ji’s bed. “Min Ji scoot over” she whispered. Min Ji slightly rolled over giving Min Sun space to lay down on. Min Sun got under the covers with Min Ji and once again closed her eyes.

Minah went over to Min Young and began to tap her nose lightly. Min Young turned to the other side making Minah face her back. Minah laughed and began to tickle Min Young.

Min Young began to squirm around and laugh. “I’m up I’m up already.” Minah stopped tickling and let her sit up. Min Young saw Min Hee putting on a hoodie and running out of the room. “Umma where’s Min Hee going?”

“DJ is going to go get coffee and she had already told me she wanted to get hot chocolate from there.”

“Can I get my coffee too” Min Young asked.

Minah nodded and Min Young quickly got down from the bed. She put on her hoodie on and ran out quickly wanting to catch up to Min Hee and DJ before they left.

When Minah went down to Min Ji’s bed she laughed seeing Min Sun sleeping once again. “What am I going to do with you Min Sun?”

Hearing Minah made Min Ji wake up. Min Ji looked beside her and saw Min Sun sleeping. She began to tap her shoulder trying to wake her up. Min Sun sat up lazily giving Min Ji space to crawl out of bed.

Minah held both of the girl’s hands and lead them to the kitchen. They passed by the living room and saw Hyun Soo was watching television. Once they got into the kitchen Ara was already there making her morning juice. Minah helped them sit on the kitchen stools then went to work on giving them their breakfast.

Min Sun yawned and laid her head on the counter. Once Minah placed the bowl of cereal in front of her she lifted her head up and began to eat.

She then gave Min Ji her strawberry milk and she started drinking it. Minah cut some fruit for her and Min Ji knowing Min Ji wouldn’t eat much.

After Min Sun and Min Ji were done Minah sent them to shower. While they were showering Min Hee and Min Young came back with DJ.

Once it was 8:00 am Minah’s phone started to go off like crazy.  Minah was pacing around her room as she talked to her assistants that were already at the location putting things together. “No the press can start setting up at two. Call them back and let them know.”

Minah was helping Min Ji get dressed when her phone rang again. “Min Sun help Min Ji when you’re done I have to answer the phone.”

She stepped out of the room and answered. “Hello… yeah we are getting ready to go. Is the crew there already? Okay then that’s good I’ll be there shortly.”

***

Once they got out of the car the cameras came up to them. The girls were all used to the cameras already and wouldn’t really bother about them.

DJ and Hyun Soo went ahead so they could go to their dressing room where two stylists and an assistant was waiting for them. All the girls shared one dressing room but it was big and capable of fitting the six of them along with the three stylist and two assistants.

Minah, Hyemi, and Ara were the first ones to sit down and get their hair and make-up done. Minah had to hurry so she could go out and check one last time.After about 45 minutes she was done and the free chair went to Min Hee. 

Minah left them there to get ready and went out to check the room and to check with the announcer. “You know the order and the script already right” Minah asked him feeling nervous.

“First kids wear; Min Hee, Min Young, Min Sun, Min Ji. Second teens; DJ, Hyun Soo, Hyemi, Ara. Third Adults; DJ and Hyemi are one couple then Hyun Soo and Ara. Then the grand finally Miss Park and I will change the output to be your mic that will be handed to you before you walk out. Don’t worry Miss. Park I have it all memorized to the letter and if not I still have the script handy.”

Minah smiled feeling relieved the announcer knew what he was doing. “Good then I’ll leave you and go check up on the refreshments. Minah speed walked as quickly as she could to check on the refreshments. When she got there they had just finished setting it up making her feel once again relief.

She took a glass of water and continued going around making sure everything went as planned.

***

At five t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter