Chapter 30: Little Dragon

Fashion and Fame 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this is the last chapter but please take the poll at the end. It would really help me out and tell me what you think.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Six Months Later

“Hey, come on in” Minah opened the door then closed it after Bom went inside.

When Bom entered the house she was surprised to hear nothing. “It’s so quiet in here. How is that possible?”

“The girls are upstairs fixing Soh Yong’s clothes.”

Bom smiled “they’ve been excited having him around haven’t they?”

“Oh yeah, they keep asking to do things for him.” Minah sighed when they got to the living room. “But they aren’t the only ones.”

Seeing Jiyong asleep on the couch with the baby in his arms made Bom gasp. “Aren’t you scared he might let go of the baby?”

Minah shook her head “no, any slight movement he feels will wake him up just watch.” She went in front of Jiyong and lightly touched his hand with the tips of her fingers.

Jiyong immediately opened his eyes to see Minah smiling in front of him with Bom behind her. “Oh hey noona.”

“You should go put Soh Yong in his crib and take a nap yourself.”

“I will” Jiyong stood up and headed up the stairs with his son in his arms.

Bom was astonished by how obedient and calm Jiyong was. “He must really be tired if he’s agreeing to sleep during the day.”

“You don’t know the half of it.” Minah sat down on the couch next to Bom. “He got use to doing everything for the baby that even now that I can do it he still does it. He’s even better than me at changing him not to mention Soh Yong spends more time in Jiyong’s arms than mine. “

Bom hugged Minah knowing how she was feeling. “Minnie you have to understand Jiyong is very excited to have a second chance to be a parent. He’s trying to make up for not being with the girls when they were born.”

Minah sighed feeling her emotions at ease. Bom always had the power to soothe Minah. Ever since they were young their parents would leave them alone and Bom took their role. “I guess I should let him have his time with the baby.”

“Also, remember Jiyong is going on tour and he’ll be gone for a year. He wants to spend as much time as he can with the baby.”

***

Min Young sat in front of her brother trying to keep his attention. “Soh Yong please say it.” The little boy drew his attention back to the phone that was in his hands.

“Come on its easy” Min Ji added.

“Noona… Noona” Min Sun kept repeating.

Min Hee shook her head and sighed. “He’s going to say Umma and Appa before he says Noona.”

“You don’t know that for sure right Appa?” They all turned to look at Jiyong who was just entering the room.

Jiyong picked up Soh Yong and sat with him and the girls around him. “Don’t worry Min Young, just keep trying and he’ll say it eventually.”

This time Min Hee went in front of Soh Yong with her hands clasped together as if she was praying. “Please just say noona already. I don’t want to hear Min Young say it over and over anymore.”

“Na na na” Soh Yong repeated.

The girls made a big commotion when they heard him.

“You see he’s very smart. He’ll be able to talk soon.”

***

Minah walked around the room with Soh Yong in her arms. He had woken up earlier than usual, what made things worse was that he had woken up crying. “Shh shh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter